News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Good Wii Downloadables?

Farted by AirPumpClock, June 27, 2008, 02:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirPumpClock

Any good recommendations on good Wii downloadables?

I have 1600 points, and I just downloaded Gyrostarr. Wouldn't be so bad if the difficulty curve wasn't ridiculously slow.

I also have Dr. Mario Online Rx, Puyo Puyo 2, Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Story. And I already have the Internet Channel, back from when it was free.

Any good games I should download?

coalclock

RomanClock

Wait for Mario RPG?
Btw, the internet channel has always been free. It was only rumors that it would cost extra.
lemayo lol :soups:

Pin Clock

Quote from: RomanClock;1348158Wait for Mario RPG?
Btw, the internet channel has always been free. It was only rumors that it would cost extra.

Go check now, it's 500 wii points if you didn't get it when it was free.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

AirPumpClock

Quote from: Fobby;1348161Go check now, it's 500 wii points if you didn't get it when it was free.

And it has been like this since about 3-6 months or so after the Wii was released in the US.

crock pot pot roadt

AirPumpClock

Quote from: AshTreyClock;1348173wait for SBCG4AP

EDIT: Oh, that Strong Bad thing. I don't know if I'd like point-and-click stuff so much.

Folder

:army:
FUCK CLOCKS

TequilaClock

Pokemon Snap
(incoming) Super Mario RPG
TLOZ Ocarina Of TIme
TLOZ A Link to the Past
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Sonic the Hedgehog

RomanClock

Quote from: Fobby;1348161Go check now, it's 500 wii points if you didn't get it when it was free.

Oh, well, $5 isn't that bad to be able to internet on the Wii. I already have it though.
Its nice how the US gets the cheapest Wii points (aside from Japan) :)
Chile has it the worst 100wp for $2 USD equivalent folowed by Europe and UK at $1.5 USD equivalent
South Korea gets a better deal though, their games cost less.
lemayo lol :soups: