News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Need Maple Story Hacks

Farted by AirPumpClock, July 22, 2008, 07:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirPumpClock

My little sister wants to do some Maple Story hacking/trolling, but I can't find any sites on Google that don't require you to install spyware or aren't suspicious.

Anyone know of a good site for getting Maple Story hacks, particularly Meso and damage hacks?

BinaryClock

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1369258My little sister

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

:thinknot:
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

PowerGloveClock

your little sister huh? sure
:shifty:
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

FluxCapacitorClock

They've patched over everything except newer auto training bots and vacuums. You can no longer steal stuff from people or just generate mesos. That's olden-days hacking that just isn't possible anymore. As to where to find these bots, you can't. If only a few people are hacking, Nexon won't crack down on patching bugs like that. If the hackers make stuff like that readily available, then everybody would be doing it and Nexon would tighten security so hard that it wouldn't even be funny. The people who develop these bots give them to a couple friends and that's it.

Your sister? Sure. Next time just ask straight out.

BreadfruitClock

OcarinaClock

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1369258I want to do some Maple Story hacking/trolling, but I can't find any sites on Google that don't require you to install spyware or aren't suspicious.

Anyone know of a good site for getting Maple Story hacks, particularly Meso and damage hacks?

Fixed your post bud.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

AirPumpClock

I like how everyone just suspects me of lying, when I can ask my sister if I can use her camera right now and take a picture of her playing Maple Story.

SoBe Clock

It's true. I've talked to Airpump quite a bit, his sister plays Maplestory.

She also hates me :D

TabascoClock

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1369764I like how everyone just suspects me of lying, when I can ask my sister if I can use her camera right now and take a picture of her playing Maple Story.

Riiiiiiight.

PowerGloveClock

how much will you pay her
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Bigglesnoots

you'll put pictures of a female relative on the internet just to prove some strangers around here wrong?
I'd say that's 0 - 1 for them.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

AirPumpClock

Quote from: Maddox;1369782you'll put pictures of a female relative on the internet just to prove some strangers around here wrong?
I'd say that's 0 - 1 for them.

ohshit, I've been had

BUSTING OUT I GO

FluxCapacitorClock

jingle bells, batman smells

AirPumpClock

Quote from: TrickyClock;1369836Weeeeeeeee.

Also, MPC.de should do it, had use to it back then while I was a lazy cunt in EMS.

You mean mpcforums.com? I downloading a DA engine from there, but Avast is telling me that it's a virus, and every page is trying to give me adware.

Il Duce

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1369825ohshit, I've been had

BUSTING OUT I GO

AND THE JOKER GOT A WEEEEEE

BunnyClock

If you are going to hack, try the european version. I've played about 6 months of global a few years back and more recently a few months of europe and in those few months I saw over 2 hackers daily. European version doesn't have mods!

AirPumpClock

Quote from: BunnyClock;1370291If you are going to hack, try the european version. I've played about 6 months of global a few years back and more recently a few months of europe and in those few months I saw over 2 hackers daily. European version doesn't have mods!

In that case, good thinking. Especially because my sister is worried about her main getting banned, as she often tells me. She doesn't really know much about IP bans and whatnot, other than what I told her yesterday, but I'm probably gonna get her set up with Vidalia.