News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

in the official A Chinese Ghost Story 2 tabletop role-playing game, you actually can't notice the tapioca drip or even rain if your percepitation score is too low

VCRClock

the official A Chinese Ghost Story 2 tabletop role-playing game be like "wait why are we at this inn again weren't we just here the other day and we found out it's one of those black magic inns"

innkeeper who wants to eat your body parts: "bleah!"
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

lifehack: use a japanese keyboard because colon is first-level (semi-colon is shift+colon) and that way you can exit Vim's visual mode with 0.5 fewer keypresses, giving you that last extra edge you needed for the record speedrun

VCRClock

oh no my cat who doesn't know how to use the Shift key stepped on my keyboard and typed :wq[enter] and permanently saved a broken draft version over the production script that keeps the Hoover Dam working
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Inside Job's second season got cancelled but Chicago Party Aunt and Paradise PD are renewed

Fuck Netflix, dude

k9

VCRClock

this is my first time seeing "show cornbread posts since last visit"

RobClock

Quote from: RobClock on December 28, 2022, 01:43:50 PMI shot off an email to an animation studio in my province seeking employment opportunity and I've got this gut feeling like I just walked up to the hottest girl at a bar and asked if I could buy her a drink

Update: I never heard back :(

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on January 17, 2023, 10:34:02 AMthis is my first time seeing "show cornbread posts since last visit"
I appreciate the site replacing random words with random other words. ancient clock crew tradition

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on January 17, 2023, 11:41:50 AM
Quote from: RobClock on December 28, 2022, 01:43:50 PMI shot off an email to an animation studio in my province seeking employment opportunity and I've got this gut feeling like I just walked up to the hottest girl at a bar and asked if I could buy her a drink

Update: I never heard back :(
got to be persistent! keep asking until they get a restraining order

Slurpee

oh I went to the hospital on sunday. pray for mojo

just randomly passed out in the bathroom in the early morning like you do. sister drove me to the emergency room because she googled my symptoms and it said to go to emergency because it might be a heart thing. it wasn' a heart thing. I'm okay now, seemingly, but I was super out of it and still have no idea what happened exactly
doc said the only thing weird was a high ekg, which she said is actually normal for a young fit dude because your body's electricity is closer to the surface(?), and an elevated white blood cell count which could mean I'm fighting off an infection. basically said eat, drink and get bed rest. that's great except school starts this week so you get maybe two days of good behavior outta me, doc. if I die, I die. no way I'm graduating any later than I already am

had all kinds of weird symptoms- pale complexion, shortness of breath, muffled hearing, numbness in my arms, vision tunneling out- that it turns out are all just things that happen when you pass out. I just didn't know that because I've never passed out before because I'm not a woman. I don't know how women deal with it, frankly. going to pump some iron and grow my beard out so this doesn't happen again

anyway while I was in the hospital I watched some nickelodeon and they were doing a spongebob marathon. those early seasons are amazing. still make me laugh
but also they showed a commercial for some kind of nickelodeon football thing and I have no idea what the context was but it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. one of the football players was just determinedly running in circles on the field like super mario 64, and they kept cutting to the coach (who looked like john cena maybe? I left my glasses at home and the sound was pretty quiet) watching and going like "damn it! come on!" then cutting back to the football player running in circles and the others players watching him and not knowing what to do then cutting back to the coach frustrated and shouting instructions. then the football player started doing the worm, but like a really janky and unnaturally smooth version of the worm and very slowly started moving into the end zone
I have no idea what this was and google isn't helping

RobClock

Jesus Christ slurpee I'm glad you're alright please don't go dying on us

Slurpee

RobClock

Anyone else watch the Indiana Jones 5 trailer out of morbid curiosity? It's nearly a damn cartoon every shot is dripping cgi from its pores. Hilariously, the comments are all shitting on it. Not hilariously, they're all meme spouters.

Slurpee

it's weird that Crystal Skull looked like blurry cgi morass, and it turned out that a lot of that was actually real fucking sets that they shot on film, and I guess just... afterward, in post production, chose to make fake-looking for some reason?
and everybody complained about that, and they've had 15 years to figure out what went wrong with that picture and take a fresh crack at it, and it just looks like cgi swampass again

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on January 18, 2023, 09:04:43 PMit turned out that a lot of that was actually real fucking sets that they shot on film, and I guess just... afterward, in post production, chose to make fake-looking for some reason?
they did that with the thing prequel and I think prometheus too. oh shit this doesn't look fake enough FIRE UP BLENDER BOYS WE'RE PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER