News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HERE WE POST PICS OF OURSELF (lollingy looking people inside)

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, December 20, 2005, 05:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Niggerdick

I like getting SPOOOOOED on in the face, by hyprocritical TV preachers, with CLOSE ties to the republican party.

SSHHEEEEIIIITT

Hate Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

badeggclock

Quote from: Fry LockTUPAC REST IN PEACE.

Lol, F U's girl likes black guys.
[FLASH]http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/swf/blindmary.swf height=200 width=540 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Johnny Niggerdick

Quote from: PumpkinHi I love black people ok?
You went to ozzfest to?

Where at? i was at at the one in florida.
SSHHEEEEIIIITT

Pumpkin Clock

Quote from: Whipped CreamYou went to ozzfest to?

Where at? i was at at the one in florida.

Randall's Island, New York.

My girlfriends aunt works at the hotel that all the bands were staying at so we got free vip tickets. It was an alright time.

They had a freak show with some cool stuff. This one dude poked some metal rod/needle thing through his arm, it was awesome

Johnny Niggerdick

Quote from: PumpkinRandall's Island, New York.

My girlfriends aunt works at the hotel that all the bands were staying at so we got free vip tickets. It was an alright time.
I almost died in the mosh pit when black label society came on. i went blind for a couple seconds and couldnt breathe. It was crazy.

I was there 16 hours and it was great, in a mosh pit in over 100 degree weather. I gave some faggy hardcore dancer a flying elbow to the back of the head and his dick took a dive straight to the dirt. It was great, it was two days ago and im still sore and havent gotten the feeling back in my left big toe. I got some great pictures of SOAD's last concert together. It was orgasmic.

Edit: yeah, the torture king was at our freak show as well except he stuck a barb through the flesh under his tongue, out his bottom jaw.

SSHHEEEEIIIITT

Pumpkin Clock

Quote from: Whipped CreamI almost died in the mosh pit when black label society came on. i went blind for a couple seconds and couldnt breathe. It was crazy.

I was there 16 hours and it was great, in a mosh pit in over 100 degree weather. I gave some faggy hardcore dancer a flying elbow to the back of the head and his dick took a dive straight to the dirt. It was great, it was two days ago and im still sore and havent gotten the feeling back in my left big toe. I got some great pictures of SOAD's last concert together. It was orgasmic.

I only took part in the Hatebreed pit. The rest I watched from my sweet private shaded seating area infront of the stage.

And heres Ozzy giving some lucky fan a double money shot.

AMPEEEM

DurianClock

Kaijuclock

Quote from: AthenaisWell here we go :)
That's me ^^

*verbal attack upon female member, around the lines of tits or gtfo or id tap dat, maybe a little less so*

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

ChickenClock

Kaijuclock

Schmellements Clawk

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_