News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

There's no way he could be getting more medals, doing that. He'd probably losing th—riiiiiiiight, that's his actual job. I guess re-listing them is stirring interest. Against the NG ToS tho

then again maybe he is just fucking stupid. He should only do one per day if that's the case. Huh.

RobClock

He probably unpublished the original uploads to keep it kosher with those guys but verifying that is more attention than I'm willing to give the hack

pop-tart

Bill Murray turns 69 next month.

Any interest in reviving Bill Murray week?

Slurpee

I'm starting to find iwp existentially terrifying

it's the same thing
he's still doing the exact same thing

it's a probably-not-too-bright older adult man doing dumb carlos mencia rants into a consumer grade microphone, pitching his voice up, and playing it over a single years-old drawing, a grey blob that you would have to be told is meant to be a squirrel, tweening around in front of a traced bitmap
the same dumb horny middle school dimestore jhonen vasquez ripoff that was like the lower D-tier of this brief cultural window where marketable "spooky cute doom" bullshit was in with the kids
he never had a second idea
or a first skill

it's like gazing into the abyss
I feel like I need a beer

Slurpee

my carlos mencia reference doesn't even make sense anymore, his shitty show started after neurotically yours, stayed on the air way too long, and THAT'S twelve years out of date
we don't even have a cultural reference point anymore for this kind of broad, insipid. self-righteous regurgitation of commonplace cliches reframed as original thought and sold to people who don't know any better

ctrl-alt-del doesn't even have this level of consistency or distance from its peak of relevance

the other annoying squeaky voice internet thing that was big with kids, Fred, got three movies and a tv show, and then it ended. it just ended, he stopped doing it when it made sense to not be doing that anymore

this guy was never as big, and he never had the self-sense to call it quits or try anyhting else
it's like I left a madman ranting alone in a cave 15 years ago and I came back and he's still there. fucking nightmare

pop-tart

It's funny you say all that.

My last Flash Flood movie was supposed to be longer and explain why the Portal had to end. And it was because grown ass men like Ill Will Press and Brew Stew would rant like pussies into a microphone, animate five frames, and call it a day.

The joke was going to be that I only animated five frames of my one-minute rant scene.

Which no one would have gotten but me but so what.

PhantomCatClock

I was going to make a part three of Are NG's Users Being Lied To called Are NG's Users Voting Five On Clock Flashes (or ...On My Flashes?) but then I got a better idea and then did neither because I didn't have time to do the better idea

except that format is even less work

miracle fruit

"masters of trolling" clock crew still  mad about foamy 19 years later is absolutely hilarious

PhantomCatClock

i just don't understand, mfc. he's been cancelled twice. why didn't it stop him??

pop-tart

Quote from: miracle fruit on August 17, 2020, 02:14:28 AM
"masters of trolling" clock crew still  mad about foamy 19 years later is absolutely hilarious

Thank goodness we have a level-headed stoic like yourself to steer us right.

Slurpee

I'm not losing any sleep over it

okay yes I am

Slurpee

it's fucking weird man

Slurpee

it's like if I turned on the radio right now and "anthem" by good charlotte was playing
like yeah I hated the song when I was 14 but that's not what's upsetting about this

Slurpee

I fucking hate the kif and amy episodes of futurama, they are impossible to care about

hermes episodes, weirdly good

GreyClock

545 patrons, $1,800 per month

Let that sink in. Who's his demographic? 35-year-old ladies with a colorful unicorn tattooed on their chubby upper arm and who still wear those long black fingerless gloves? 545 of those.

Or dudes. Can you imagine those freaks?

GreyClock

Just picture BB10.

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart on August 17, 2020, 02:02:51 AM
It's funny you say all that.

My last Flash Flood movie was supposed to be longer and explain why the Portal had to end. And it was because grown ass men like Ill Will Press and Brew Stew would rant like pussies into a microphone, animate five frames, and call it a day.

The joke was going to be that I only animated five frames of my one-minute rant scene.

Which no one would have gotten but me but so what.

That's a Beavis and Butthead gag from the episode Animation Sucks
https://youtu.be/thbka9kVjrM

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 17, 2020, 02:09:48 AM
I was going to make a part three of Are NG's Users Being Lied To called Are NG's Users Voting Five On Clock Flashes (or ...On My Flashes?) but then I got a better idea and then did neither because I didn't have time to do the better idea

except that format is even less work

Can you tell me what the other idea was so I can do it?

pop-tart

Quote from: RobClock
That's a Beavis and Butthead gag

SIMPSONS DID IT SIMPSONS DID IT

RobClock