News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

dont gas this thread [AP]

Farted by RobClock, December 16, 2011, 10:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

This thread isn't gassed yet? my god.

EnglishClock

you're not supposed to gas spam threads (most of the time)!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AstronautClock

I wont gas this thread but I'll poop on it HHHNNNGGGGGGGGUUOPPGHPFGFGG

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

PolyhedronClock

PolyhedronClock

VCRClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1880717Options:
  • Gas the thread immediately
  • Leave the thread around indefinitely
  • Lock the thread
  • Delete the thread
  • Rename the thread
  • DDOS the site

you missed one
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PolyhedronClock

SockpuppetClock

Topcatyo

Quote from: this songold grease
meany boots
old boots
many boots

BilliardBall10

Quote from: clammo;1880671see thats what i thought too, until august 3, 2011

Quote from: clammo;1880726dont ask questions about a mod decision this isnt a democracy or anything

man, are you still mad with pinneapple ending your evil reign, and freein'g everybody?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Zeffy

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1881281man, are you still mad with pinneapple ending your evil reign, and freein'g everybody?

There's been worse.

Trust me.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Like Bit's reign of terror. I was AWOL during the Bit drama (internet problems at the time) but from what I hear it was pretty goddamned horrendous. Clam was bad but thats like comparing Fidel Castro to Josef Stalin.

Zeffy

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1881291Like Bit's reign of terror. I was AWOL during the Bit drama (internet problems at the time) but from what I hear it was pretty goddamned horrendous. Clam was bad but thats like comparing Fidel Castro to Josef Stalin.

Exactly. It was the opposite for me; I was around around the bit era but not around during the Triangle era.

i have a chip on my shoulder thanks to that prick. The guy loved to play around with my emotions and banned me on multiple occassions. He even still banned me after he one day whined on irc stating he had no money to pay the bills for the cc server and I loaned him the needed cash. Now I wished I didn't because that would of ended his tynnary of shit (if his reason was actually legit).

Now Triangle? He let me know that Tree Was being two-faced to me.