News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: Slurpee on December 11, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

RenegadeClock

PhantomCatClock

is underagedfursonaclock taken

RobClock

Pretty sure that’s a GirClock alt

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Last day in my comfy hometown before moving halfway across the continent with barely enough money to do so

GreyClock

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 26, 2019, 02:10:01 PM
Last day in my comfy hometown before moving halfway across the continent with barely enough money to do so

holy moses

youre not gonna stop posting again are you?

PhantomCatClock

TEXES because I didn't learn my lesson the first time

Quote from: RobClock on January 26, 2019, 07:05:31 PM

holy moses

youre not gonna stop posting again are you?

If you hear about a plane crash in California/Arizona/New Mexico/Texas over the next couple days, yes. I'm going to be living off a very shitty laptop until I can get a job, so until then the only difference should be that I can't make Flashes at the moment

really sorry guys im letting u down no cartoons for a couple days or a month or so :( :( :( :( :(

GreyClock

why u movin?!

I mean what's in Texas except no-job? If you don't mind saying, where are you moving from and where are you moving to? Or generally speaking? Small town to big town? A SoCal suburb to working as a stevedore on the Gulf? Northern California has always seemed alright to me, although I'm basing that on jack shit and when you streetview a town like Eureka it's depressing as hell, so...? I think it's because Big Sur gets mentioned so much in literature, but apparently that's south of San Francisco even and not much more than some campgrounds next to a highway that runs through a forest.

Have a nice trip!

VCRClock

NintendrCkolc

PhantomCatClock

It was more of a mental move than a physical one, but it turns out it was really a fucking huge physical one

made it; not dead (you know what I mean)

arlington, but actual arlington this time.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

I'm almost thirty but I've managed to live without a credit card. Debit for everything is nice, though I'll fully admit having to wait the extra three months for when I can actually afford expensive new things was a little embarrassing.

Now that I'm between jobs, I've just applied for a credit card from my bank and it's both a huge relief and terrifying at the same time.

PhantomCatClock

Also my roommate knows about the Clock Crew and my name in it but he doesn't check anything about it. Hopefully that trend continues and he doesn't see what an irresponsible (credit-wise, though I guess it is neat to not have debt) asshole I've been for my whole adult life.

VCRClock

I don't know anything about Arlington but it appears to be between Dallas and Fort Worth and it's 30 miles to the nearest Buc-ee's

I don't have a credit card because I don't understand money. I don't have a debit card either, I just show the clerk a picture of my mattress which has all my money underneath it

zl

i'm a debit boy myself, though it sounds like you've abandoned that lofty status

guess texas changes folks