News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Pivot Thread

Farted by penquin11, March 22, 2008, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penquin11

gasp yes i said pivot the cursed noob, but cheap program. This thread is err dedicated to it i guess:army: here is 1 for example

FluxCapacitorClock

Buddy we don't do this here

penquin11

Quote from: FluxCapacitorClock;1260682Buddy we don't do this here
okay where does it go, srry im quite new here and i read the rules only to find it directed me here

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: devil penguin;1260683okay where does it go, srry im quite new here and i read the rules only to find it directed me here

I meant we don't really do or like the whole "stickfigure madness fighting" thing.

I suppose, technically, this would go in the animation forum(league of extraordinary animators), but don't make another one in there now.

TremcladClock

Quote from: devil penguin;1260683okay where does it go, srry im quite new here and i read the rules only to find it directed me here

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/

Also: what Flux said; we're not big on stick figures and madness here.

Slash

buttplug

What is with all the new idiots joining lately? Did the drama threads on NG attract them?

penquin11

well that hurts, this is technically not an animation its a pivot but hey if its not 4 here then i wont post it here, oh and im not an idiot!(just extremely lacking common sense)

PecanClock

Quote from: devil penguin;1260873oh and im not an idiot!(just extremely lacking common sense)

Oh aren't you clever.

HeinekenClock

Quote from: devil penguin;1260873well that hurts, this is technically not an animation its a pivot

Lmfao.

Look up the definition of "animation".

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: devil penguin;1260873this is technically not an animation its a pivot

Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement. It is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision. This could be anything from a flip book to a motion picture film.

EDIT: hahaha I did this before I saw Heiney's post

HeinekenClock

Quote from: FluxCapacitorClock;1260907Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement. It is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision. This could be anything from a flip book to a motion picture film.

EDIT: hahaha I did this before I saw Heiney's post
Great minds think alike.

spartaclox

dat is so cool!!! ^^

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: spartaclox;1260911dat is so cool!!! ^^

oh lawdy