News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Design CC Merch

Farted by LeekClock, April 01, 2007, 12:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porti Fatti

I was going to do something else witht his but it came out iffy

[FLASH]http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/14/liyuliug.swf width=550 height=450[/FLASH]

SpongeClock SquarePants

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: A WEIRD UNFUNNY USERNAME;770662

I would buy that.

SpongeClock SquarePants

this topic needs more entries people.

WalkieTalkieClock

Quote from: A WEIRD UNFUNNY USERNAME;770662

That is so hot, seriously.

I love you all with a deep deep hatred.

Porti Fatti

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: TraceBitmapClock;781325

don't give a shit

This one needs to be added.

I see alot of great  ones that really deserve to be added. I'm actually going to buy a shirt sometime next week.

Prunejuice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SoBe Clock

My design turned out looking really good on a black shirt, pictures to come whenever my brother comes back from college with his camera.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: SoBe the Fatty;801958My design turned out looking really good on a black shirt, pictures to come whenever my brother comes back from college with his camera.

Make him hurry up

KrylonClock

How about merch that just sais FIFEN!

splatter

Krylon, we should do some collab graffiti shirt.
<-       ->

SpongeClock SquarePants

Ill spit out some new shit tommorow

Zwickel

I would buy a cup with a sad strawberry in the bottom of the cup, itd be so funny to pour studd into it..specially hot water itd be like, oh man, poor strawberry hes burning :( wadeplzban the sinner
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

assassin

front

back (some people like simple)

Broken phone completed! Check it out
Master of Puppets collab part - 75%
Hell collab part- 99.9%(touch ups and etc...)
CSI : Clocktopia - 45%

PoisonberryClock

I got two :)

They would be avalible in different colors

SBC shirt

Blue thing shirt lol.

SixShooterClock

leek, please dont use some SHIT company that can't even do a wrap around t-shirt.

AC Slater

We could use one of the Clockday '07 preloader. (If this has already been done, sorry for mentioning it.)

Gig Bag

back

On a white t shirt. Fairly simple and the red stands out on the white background, easy to spot. Size could be adjusted and another version of Strawberry could be used too. Text can be changed too.

Mainly I like this idea because it appeals to the "nonsense shirt crowd" who wear things that are ridiculous and and  make absolutely no sense.
[flash]http://myfilestash.com/userfiles/Expressionist/Sig2portal.swf width=300 height=200 [/flash]

Well. I like it.

Don\'t you?