News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyClock

"My house was built on swampland you know. During construction they noticed that the ground floor would flood all the time."
"Really?! So you've got an indoor pool?"
"No. The ground floor is now effectively a basement. They put in some stairs going up to the first floor."
"Next to the waterslide?"
"No. There is no waterslide."
"Well, it's been a lot of fun talking to you. See you later."
"Thanks! Bye!"

Three in a row.

I sometimes look at the item models of new expansion packs for nostalgia's sake, and I was surprised to see that for once there are no swords made out of giant purple crystals or shoulderpads with luminescent acorns floating over them or something. Good job Blizzard!

RobClock

The ‘new playable races’ are just sub-races of pre-existing ones (read: reskins) anyways so I don’t see why anyone would be excited for them, really. It’s one of the laziest things I think blizzard has ever pulled as far as new expansion content is concerned.

Insofar as content that they actually made. As apposed to WoD which just didn’t have any.

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on January 31, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
The ‘new playable races’ are just sub-races of pre-existing ones (read: reskins) anyways so I don’t see why anyone would be excited for them, really. It’s one of the laziest things I think blizzard has ever pulled as far as new expansion content is concerned.

Insofar as content that they actually made. As apposed to WoD which just didn’t have any.
I skimmed across an interview with some blue or whatever and he basically said: "We had to update the bones of some NPC models... it was really hard work!" Which, as little as I know, was still really funny. Especially with "digital version $50, deluxe edition $70" almost directly above it.

That said, the only way to ever get me to subscribe would be to add a Blackrock skin to playable orc.

RobClock

RobClock

My question is, who orders two gyros and a milk shake at 8:20 in the morning?

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on January 31, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
My question is, who orders two gyros and a milk shake at 8:20 in the morning?
Must be a Greek thing.

PhantomCatClock

It's reskins all the way down and people want them for their reskin mounts and reskin transmog armor, but I want them for their grossly overpowered racials you have no idea

one gets a free warlock teleport. Another one? Another one never has their casting delayed by damage. The taurens get a free targetless warrior charge that can interrupt multiple targets. It's heavyhanded and lazy that they had to make them so powerful, but it worked on me, until I saw the salty forum/reddit posts. Now I'm not preordering. The pre-purchase reward for the next expansion being an endgame grind reward from the last game is some next level horse hocky

Renegade made an entire comic to change the subject and I ruined it. I will FIVE IT and then READ IT.

BB10 has a better grasp on the english language than we do

TelephoneClock

That comic sure did give me a real good chuckle, and I like all the details you put into the characters, like the reflective lines on BB10

pop-tart

pop-tart

So right now I'm Googling "cock ring contusion."

My girlfriend has lived w/ me for a couple years now... sex has dwindled to like, once a week? That's normal-ish, I reckon?

So she actually took the initiative to try and liven things up. She bought a cpl sex toys, including this set of cock rings. Not exactly sure why but I don't question anything that leads to more fucking.

So it's going good. I'll admit my dick felt fuller inside her and she was digging it so win-win. After the deed, I pry this thing off and something don't feel exactly right. Well, it's a little sore because the thing was just squeezing your junk, I think to myself.

Dudes, the thing's bruised. Like, bruised AF. I'm thinking I should look online and make sure this isn't something to be too concerned about.

TelephoneClock

Holy fuck it's Pop-Tart! Good to see you again, it's been a while!

That's a hell of a story to come back with! I haven't had any experience with cock rings personally but I can't imagine a rubber/silicone/whatever ring would do anything substantial to your dick, at least I hope that's not the case

pop-tart

GreyClock

Quote from: pop-tart on February 01, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

My girlfriend has lived w/ me for a couple years now... sex has dwindled to like, once a week? That's normal-ish, I reckon?

So she actually took the initiative to try and liven things up. She bought a cpl sex toys, including this set of cock rings. Not exactly sure why but I don't question anything that leads to more fucking.

So it's going good. I'll admit my dick felt fuller inside her and she was digging it so win-win. After the deed, I pry this thing off and something don't feel exactly right. Well, it's a little sore because the thing was just squeezing your junk, I think to myself.

Dudes, the thing's bruised. Like, bruised AF. I'm thinking I should look online and make sure this isn't something to be too concerned about.

One of those small veins in there burst on me once. No big deal, just a little tenderness and a blue bruise that faded after a couple of weeks. My injury wasn't cock ring related, but I can imagine such a thing might make the veins more likely to burst because of the increased pressure? So probably you got a couple of those? On a related note, I once tore my frenulum, which is that little skin ridge under the head. I was freaking out a bit at first because there was a lot of blood (bleeding to death from penis wound?), but then I remembered coagulation is a thing.

Slurpee

hm not in theaters or DVD or in demand until after black panther comes out, marvel must really fucking want me to pirate thor 3

PhantomCatClock

it's at the $3 theater [sic]

look for your local dump/nearly-abandoned mall

Slurpee

oh. it's actually playing at the new parkway on saturday. that place kind of owns, and it's usually empty in the afternoon hmm

I was thinking of going to the city that day to see the fish fucker movie and the gay boys movie, but they're both oscar nominees and I'm kind of cold on oscars rn because ladybird was, like... just o.k.?
? like I didn't get what the big deal was. I mean I liked the characters and the actors but boy oh boy did I ever not need to see small town america making excuses for itself again by throwing the concept of self-actualization under the bus. looking in your direction, jack and diane. maybe the thrill of living wouldn't be gone if you didn't write off running off to the city with aphoristic pap like "you ain't missing nothing" you chilidog slurping mediocre cretins. tell you this, when the changes come around to make you women and men I know a bear and a fox that'll be hitching a ride on the suicide machines with springsteen and wendy, just hoping to die anywhere else, and a couple of young turks named billy and patty'll be close behind, taking their one shot at life while they're still not afraid, with kevin rowland cumming on eileen in the backseat yes that song was also about escaping small town life it's just celtic so it's a little hard to tell but check the lyrics in the second verse. tommy and gina might be living on a prayer but the ghost of chuck berry's whispering from the women's toilets that you never can tell

and see so that's why I'm considering going to see thor: ragnarok

Slurpee

RobClock

RobClock

hey pop tart, im sorry to hear about your bruised dick