News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

It’s a good concept, I’m sure that it could be executed better than that mess

GreyClock

By the by, recommend to me some movies similar to Guardians of the Galaxy. Probably Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I don't mean Marvel stuff, I mean semi-interesting sci-fi space stuff. For escapism purposes. Fifth Element is cool, so is HHGttG, I've already seen most of the Star Wars stuff. Probably no TV shows, as I generally find them hokey and slow, but maybe you can convince me otherwise. I doubt there's much out there that I haven't heard of but... I'd reread HHGttG or something but I've been actively brain-dead for the past couple of months.

RobClock

Are you looking for adventures in space type stuff or just good sci-fi

GreyClock

RobClock

2016s Arrival was great, Cowboys & Aliens is a pretty under rated flick although, as the name implies, it’s more of a six-fi western than a high concept sci-fi and that’s pretty much all I’ve got off the top of my head

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

I just watched ‘it’s the end of the fucking world’ start to finish on Netflix. It was absolutely fantastic and made me feel things

PhantomCatClock

Imagine websites that use your page dimensions to see if you should get the mobile version or not BUT you're using an old computer with an 800x600 resolution and every time you get a mobile version the microchip in your skull explodes

RobClock

The phrase 'microchip in your skull' reminded me of Data's emotion chip from Star Trek Generations (and also the TV series) but more specifically this scene
[u2]dWBmaKk32fE[/u2]

RobClock

After watching 'The End of the Fucking World' last night, I'm in the mood for some good feel-bad coming of age type movies so I think I'm going to watch 'Lady Bird' this afternoon. I tried watching it a week or two ago while I was drinking and it was really harshing my buzz so I had to turn it off.

RobClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on January 06, 2018, 07:44:40 PM
Comic get. Voet 5.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/renegadeclock/sugar

I get a nice pop-tarts vibe off leeks appearance here. Made me chuckle, and as always your work is simply gorgeous. 5’d with gusto

TelephoneClock

That was a very nicely made comic! The art is great and I like the layout of the panels. 5/5!

RenegadeClock

PhantomCatClock

Even though I am morally opposed to this sort of thing coming before the forums, TELEPHONE there is a Discord now that is pretty active and has Clocks who haven't been on the forums in years

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 08, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
Even though I am morally opposed to this sort of thing coming before the forums, TELEPHONE there is a Discord now that is pretty active and has Clocks who haven't been on the forums in years
.[u2]P-mn3tfgS7A[/u2].

PhantomCatClock

is it too late to answer that cartoons-you'd-fuck thread with kylo ren

PhantomCatClock

also as of like two days ago, the MEESEEKS robot thing said you posted in the Discord more than me, but now I am above you and not by a small amount so my natural cherry-picking instinct is telling me not to link the leaderboard thing

RobClock

This is the only post leaderboard that matters to me and I swear to god one day I will crack the top 10