News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

tell us about how nintendo is going out of business because people are using sfm to make half life cutscenes k-dawg

PhantomCatClock

reminder that if you got logged out of newgrounds today it's because you're banned for being a clock, sorry everyone but i sold your account info for gold whistle status

k9

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 21, 2020, 06:49:12 PM
tell us about how nintendo is going out of business because people are using sfm to make half life cutscenes k-dawg

they live on a throne of iraq oil money

PhantomCatClock

k9

PhantomCatClock

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

RobClock

i got drunk and watched the 1984 film adaptation of Nineteen Eighty Four

this may have not been the wisest decision for my mental health

BinaryClock

my locality has banned alcohol sales for the last two weeks and that will stay in effect for at least another week

when they enacted the ban it was only for a week or so, and right before it expired, it was extended for double that

BinaryClock

Slurpee

Slurpee

for some reason I had the clear channel memorandum open in a tab https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_Channel_memorandum

and it's weird that they put "burnin for you" on it but not "godzilla" or "don't fear the reaper"

I mean the whole list is dumb but as a blue oyster cult fan I

Slurpee

I just noticed "rage against the machine - all songs"
lol

pop-tart

It's like whoever composed that list never listened to music before.

RobClock

Quote from: BinaryClock on April 23, 2020, 05:59:26 PM
my locality has banned alcohol sales for the last two weeks and that will stay in effect for at least another week

when they enacted the ban it was only for a week or so, and right before it expired, it was extended for double that

The WHO has advised for the restriction of alcohol sales during lockdown and I feel like prohibition reinstatement would be the straw that brakes the camels back for a sizeable portion of the populations agreeability towards this whole situation.

PhantomCatClock

i've been stocking up so i have something to trade for food

suck it, preppers who spent their family fortune on dehydrated spaghetti that's going to go bad in a year

GreyClock

Is this a new development because on Fridays after work I go for my weekly beer run.

Nobody is going to restrict the sale of alcohol here, but I don't need another situation where I have to wipe my ass with paper towels if you feel me.

GreyClock

No worries, friends. Tonight at least I'll be able to wipe my ass comfortably AND feed my crippling alcoholism.

Last night I dreamed that my mind was transferred back into my thirteen-year-old self. Naturally, I went shopping for leather jackets with my dad in some cavernous empty gym. The wire holding up an indoor cable car snapped and cut everyone to pieces. My severed head was surrounded by loose hands, legs and torsos.

Aren't you supposed to wake up right before you die or something?

VCRClock

Quote from: GreyClock on April 24, 2020, 12:12:02 PM
Aren't you supposed to wake up right before you die or something?

I think they make an exception when somebody's worked really hard on the special effects
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew