News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

I'm living with vulnerable individuals that I don't want to put at risk and the coward scientists still have not done any research into whether SARS-CoV-2 can be transferred through cum

PhantomCatClock

they're not cowards, they just don't get invited to those kinds of parties

pop-tart

I haven't had sex in over a month and I live with my significant other.

Mostly because when I'm home I'm just tired and want to sleep.

Sometimes I'm just annoyed by her existence.

PhantomCatClock

I spent the last six years of my life pretending to work, have a life, make flash, post in clock crew etc, but it was all a front. A persona invented for the Internet. No, what I've really been doing for the last six years, since June 2014, is develop rules for a two player game of Werewolf. Today, I am proud to say, my work is finally complete.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

pokemon gold and silver shit just keeps leaking. I love this thing it's adorable

it's a wooperpupper!

I like this one too

original dunsparce!

idk why it's always pokemon stuff that leaks or gets hacked off their servers though. someone needs to find all those scrapped n64dd games. fire emblem kirby and mother 3 all seemed far along enough to at least be playable. or the early versions of mario 64 and ocarina of time.

edit: more https://imgur.com/a/znxvhbO

there's like 3 different dunsparces wow

PhantomCatClock

dumbsparce

that is a cool looking spider, though

GreyClock

In an unexpected twist the fake face is the real face and the real face is the fake face.

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on April 24, 2020, 04:41:04 PMjust chalk it up to my general distrust of authority, my hatred towards the current governing parties on the federal, provincial, and municipal levels
I wanted to ask this yesterday, but there was no more time: y?

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

i didn't do the other thing yet but i fixed the youtube only posts saying the message is empty

i was so bored today i almost did though

k9

are there any words in the english language that use the same letter 3 times in a rooow

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

BinaryClock

toriiing

the practice or profession of constructing Shinto shrine gateways
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Slurpee

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on April 25, 2020, 06:04:14 AM
are there any words in the english language that use the same letter 3 times in a rooow
there are widely understood conventions that

1) -ess is a diminutive agent suffix
i.e.
god
goddess

2) -ship is a suffix that forms nouns of state or condition
i.e.
god
godship

and
3) suffixes can be combined as needed
i.e.
god
goddess
goddessship

traditionally, a hyphen is added (goddess-ship) to prevent the triple s's, but since it occurs so rarely, and the convention of combining suffixes is something intuitively understood even by children, words like "goddessship" and "bulllike" pop up in dictionaries as "rare" forms of "goddess-ship" and "bull-like"

if you look you'll probably find dozens of similar words- bossship, mistressship, walllike, belllike, actressship
I'm just making these up, but really the sole qualifier for whether they count as words is if serious people made them up, too

Slurpee

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on April 25, 2020, 04:17:10 AM
Quote from: RobClock on April 24, 2020, 04:41:04 PMjust chalk it up to my general distrust of authority, my hatred towards the current governing parties on the federal, provincial, and municipal levels
I wanted to ask this yesterday, but there was no more time: y?

Why in terms of what?

Mistrust of authority; I generally believe that those who strive for positions of power do so out of self interest rather than for the good of others

Federal; Trudeau has initiated a number of changes in his tenure that I fundamentally disagree with. Quadrupled immigration numbers to an unsustainable amount with plans to continue raising that intake, instigating a carbon tax when Canada nationally has enough natural forestation to more than account for our gross CO2 output, injections to the social benefits programs which ultimately mean higher taxes, government regulation of marijuana without decriminalization of the substance outside of the limited retail options made available, increasing federal taxation on tobacco sales twice in the last year, and on a more ideological national level the declaration of Canada as a post national society, essentially disowning the Canadian Identity and our cultural heritage. Still pissed they took John A MacDonald off the $10 bill- I notice ol' Wilf Laurier is still on the fiver though (not interested in taking the Liberal Party representative off our currency, or worried about upsetting Quebec? probably both.)

Provincial; the Cape Breton Regional Municipality is responsible for 33% of the provinces gross tax intake, meanwhile the funding we receive back from Halifax for our industrial projects and general infrastructure maintenance is a pathetic fraction of that amount. McNeils government has also been responsible for massive funding cuts to the Health Care sector which has lead to the announcement of two Cape Breton hospitals closing.

Municipal; Cecil Clarke is a swindler and career politician. In nearly a decade as Mayor his legacy has been selling massive swaths of CBRM land to Membertou (the wealthiest of the local native reservations) to attempt and recoup losses from his lost cause attempt at turning Sydney Harbour into a shipping receiving port to rival Halifax. To this end, the harbour has been half dredged out to allow for larger ships (a project that has sat unfinished for about three years), and a private investment group has pledged to create a shipping container terminal off the Sydport industrial park highway (a project that hasn't to my knowledge even broken ground in the four plus years since it's announcement). Moreover, upon his initial election he vowed to resign if his stated goals were not accomplished by the end of his first term. Now into his third term, not one thing he's promised has ever seen fruition, and he's made a bid to represent the Conservative party on the provincial level (which he failed), proving to the people of CBRM that he cares more about furthering his own career than he ever did about making a positive difference on this Island.

PhantomCatClock

I thought, after not really reading those posts, x-ess-ship was like the one example where there is no hyphen but they're super archaic words

PhantomCatClock

because as time progressed we realized women can't be trusted with anything, be it responsibility or superhuman status