Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: TequilaClock on March 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM

Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: TequilaClock on March 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2Fdal6kq%2Fb.png&hash=731f52322c6740aa01401d498ebf2ed7e08b8be8)

It links directly to the NG submission, so...
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: DickTree on March 09, 2012, 02:38:08 PM
clockcrew own the internet
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: pop-tart on March 09, 2012, 02:43:47 PM
You cannot fathom the powers that Strawberryclock possesses
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: RobClock on March 09, 2012, 02:48:04 PM
Vote five. StrawberryClock demands it.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on March 09, 2012, 03:08:13 PM
Kombucha is still paying for this? Awesome.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: Chalk Clock on March 09, 2012, 03:59:19 PM
that guy deserves a harmony award. if ws still do those.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I on March 09, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
Hahaha, beautiful. We need to advertise more. Next step is a 30 second long, unskippable youtube ad of B.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: AnkhClock on March 09, 2012, 04:37:29 PM
Gunshow owns

We should get an ad on MSPA too
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: VuBawlsClock on March 09, 2012, 04:41:32 PM
We still do harmony award, im actually working on an elaborate plan for mine.
And that is a great idea bloboosh
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on March 09, 2012, 04:59:56 PM
Quote from: AnkhClock;1898655Gunshow owns

We should get an ad on MSPA too

It was on SBAHJ for a while, I'm not sure if its still there


Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1898656We still do harmony award, im actually working on an elaborate plan for mine.
And that is a great idea bloboosh

I thought we didnt but apparently we added that award back, I see it on mod cp, nobody has it so far.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: PolyhedronClock on March 09, 2012, 07:27:15 PM
haha, this is fantastic. major props to whoever did that.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: Kombucha on March 10, 2012, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1898661It was on SBAHJ for a while, I'm not sure if its still there.
Yeah it is.

Bogleech ads are still up too but that's not surprising, they're super cheap.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: Kombucha on March 14, 2012, 12:24:11 AM
I just paused the Gunshow and SBAHJ ads because they were too expensive and I wanted to wait until later this month for possible birthday money, and I noticed the Gunshow ad is for Bogleech.

The guy who runs that site isn't very well known (the most notable thing he's done is a joke creepypasta that's rarely properly attributed), and yet he's one of my idols. Mortasheen (http://bogleech.com/mortasheen.htm) is one my favorite things. The chance that I might have been taking traffic away from him actually hurts me pretty bad.

Edit: His ad isn't up anymore but I still need more money in my Project Wonderful account so fdfdssfd

I'm going to get to a bank sometime soon.
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: Kombucha on March 30, 2012, 04:49:27 PM
QuoteAusterity
Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 days ago

How did StrawberryClock know about /b/ years before it existed?
Well if this is the kind of response I'm bringing in, maybe I should stop entirely.

(I'm not going to, though)
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on March 31, 2012, 12:41:08 AM
Oh my god thats awful
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: Kombucha on April 09, 2012, 06:28:12 AM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1901568Oh my god thats awful
People find this review helpful!
Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on April 09, 2012, 09:10:24 AM
Quote from: Kombucha;1903255People find this review helpful!

Title: Since when is B advertised in Project Wonderful?
Post by: BilliardBall10 on April 27, 2012, 09:33:49 PM
Quote from: crabclock;1898645clockcrew own the internet

hahaha

how did this happen?