I started practicing flash some time ago and decided to join a Flash Group after discovering NG. So, here I am. What's up?
Heyo, welcome Chrome. It's been a while since we had a good new member, but that's okay, you picked the right flash group! (We're the best one)
Did you make your avatar yourself? (I like it)
Thanks for the welcome. I made the clock avatar myself, but i got the forum avatar from the internet. I also made a Fla.
Ahoy there
Welcome to the Clock Crew!
That is a handsome clock avatar you have there. Can't wait to see some flash from you! :)
ahoy, welcome to the crew of clocks!
Welcome.
This is the best flash group. Good choice.
gtfo fag
User was chilled for this post - I think I need to rethink how I treat new recruits.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Except you Kodiak, that was just rude.
Quote from: ChromeClock;1903779Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Except you Kodiak, that was just rude.
Don't worry about Kodiak. He's an asshole and just got banned for that.
Anyway, welcome to the clock crew. Some of us are jerks here.
welcome, now make flash :O
Quote from: Fax Clock;1903805welcome, now make flash :O
*cough cough wheres your flash son cough*
e: wait u made that cat movie gj now make more
Quote from: Thor;1903781Some of us are jerks here.
Most of us are, but only because most of us are social rejects, its all in good fun though.
enjoy your stay.
hi!
sup dude
Here is a new clocks guide to what opinions you should have on the people who posted in this thread:
AnkhClock - Rad!
VuvuzelaClock - Butt
RobClock - Cool!
SatelliteClock - Awesome!
Pop-TartClock - Super!
KodiakClock - Super Butt
ThorClock - Mega Cool Bro!
weenie roast - Awesome Cool Yo!/Has grandma fetish
FaxClock - Who?
AssHatClock - Sexual!
MightBooshClock - Butthole
AstronautClock - Totally Gnarly Dude!
RadiotubeClock - Spectacular!
That concludes a new clocks guide to what opinions you should have on the people who posted in this thread
Glad i'm not a butthole, that's worse than a butt
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1903850Glad i'm not a butthole, that's worse than a butt
:(
Hello there Chrome. Hope you'll stick around for a while.
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1903850Glad i'm not a butthole, that's worse than a butt
unless you prefer rimjobs.
Hey chromeclock welcome to the clockcrew, I hope you hang yourself!