Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Reception Desk => Topic farted by: OverClock on April 19, 2012, 08:10:48 PM

Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: OverClock on April 19, 2012, 08:10:48 PM
Hello, some of you know me from minecraft as cyansn0w from the PVP minecrafts server now known as clamcraft. My name is NvidiaClock becase I love building computers and nvidia is my favorite card mfg.

I first met the member of the clockcrew known as Clammo and then soon after I met weenie roast and then I gave them a mycel island in minecraft, soon to follow the clockcrew faction on the server was one of the biggest ones and I befriended sarez and clam, I then met polyhedronclock, one of the moderators here and several others. I am going to learn flash and animation soon and probably be very active on the forums. Oh, and I  am on AIM Clock Crew 3 chat very often.

Thanks for your time!
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: VuBawlsClock on April 19, 2012, 08:14:39 PM
Howdy
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: pop-tart on April 19, 2012, 08:16:23 PM
Very cool. Glad to have ya.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: screwdriver_clock on April 19, 2012, 08:18:46 PM
Welcome to ClockCrew. Feel free to view and vote 5 on all of my flashes.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: DickTree on April 19, 2012, 08:44:57 PM
wow rude forgot about crabclock
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: OverClock on April 19, 2012, 09:06:34 PM
lmao at the overclock one.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: YoYoClock on April 19, 2012, 09:14:24 PM
Hey, good to see you joined. I'd change that name though, but that's just me.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: pop-tart on April 19, 2012, 09:28:31 PM
Quote from: nvidiaclock;1904372lmao at the overclock one.

You should jump on this name... the fact no one has it yet is fate..
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: AnkhClock on April 19, 2012, 09:57:18 PM
Welcome to this Crew, but I should warn you we're more of a Flash community than a minecraft gang. In fact I haven't touched Minecraft in months! (and Flash for even longer)

Quote from: RibsClock;1904371You should just be OverClock

Wait is that name seriously not taken yet? That is a great name you should take it Nvidia.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: OverClock on April 19, 2012, 09:59:47 PM
Already did.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: pop-tart on April 19, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
Now you need a FLA..

Something like one of these maybe?

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2Fkqk1bc%2Fover.png&hash=3fddbe7cfa8bc81be150de51ae82872dd9e2c9b9)
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: VuBawlsClock on April 19, 2012, 10:32:37 PM
I like the one on the right
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: pop-tart on April 19, 2012, 10:40:24 PM
Comin from the guy with dead bodies coming out of a cuisinart. You over complicate 3VERYTH1N66!1!!++ >={
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: pop-tart on April 19, 2012, 10:47:09 PM
But that's what I love about you.


A non genital bumping love.

Unless you're interested.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: AnkhClock on April 19, 2012, 10:55:07 PM
Be OverClock like the Nietzschean overman.
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: OverClock on April 20, 2012, 07:37:37 AM
Pop-tart those are awesome avatars, what did you draw them in?
Title: OverClock (AKA CYANSN0W FROM MINECRAFT) CLOCK INTRODUCTION
Post by: Kodiakclock on April 20, 2012, 12:54:43 PM
bannhed