Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Reception Desk => Topic farted by: CelticKnotClock on May 14, 2012, 09:13:45 AM

Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 14, 2012, 09:13:45 AM
This is still here?
Hold on let me get my 2009 back.

:o
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: F U Clock on May 14, 2012, 09:41:27 AM
ClockCrew: Formed in 2009.
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 14, 2012, 09:46:56 AM
Quote from: F U Clock;1906732ClockCrew: Formed in 2009.

No that was when I was last logged in here.
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: AstronautClock on May 14, 2012, 11:43:27 AM
what is going through you right now that youve returned
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: AbsintheClock on May 14, 2012, 12:19:01 PM
Hey I vaguely remember you!
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: BilliardBall10 on May 14, 2012, 12:35:42 PM
hey, still suffering from insomnia?

heh, welcome back! i remember you!
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: SnakeClock on May 14, 2012, 01:28:09 PM
HEYYY! :thumbs:
Title: Holy Jesus
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 14, 2012, 02:11:33 PM
Quote from: AstronautClock;1906743what is going through you right now that youve returned

Uh, going through me?
I got a wild hair up my ass and was all "I wonder if these guys are still even kicking?"

Turns out you are!

Also I've been working with flixel a lot lately, so I figure I might be able to contribute again.

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1906747Hey I vaguely remember you!

I more than vaguely remember you!
We did that propaganda day thing at the mall.

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1906750hey, still suffering from insomnia?

heh, welcome back! i remember you!

Mostly self-induced lately, especially tonight.
That's why I'm a professional though.