Woah this is so weird!!!!
Are there any clocks on here that remember me?
I didn't think my old login info would be the same... Anyways. How have y'all been?
ohai. I have never seen you because I decided to join in 2011, but nice to meet you :)
I joined originally in 2002... when I was 12. Lol
Who??????
unfortunately i remember all of you
didnt abs bang you
who runs this place now????
he was my boyfriend so yeah... obviously
starting to remember why i stopped coming on here.
omg
I remember you, but the details are kind of fuzzy.
Quote from: PatriotClock;1947834didnt abs bang you
Oh right
Quote from: kittyclock;1947835starting to remember why i stopped coming on here.
I remember you.. and good to have you back. Absinthe, Patriot, and Poptart run the show with 6 or so supermods. If your planning on
actually sticking around, id put on your big girl pants because we like to flick shit and shit we flick it.
Oh hey its that one person who stuck sharpies in their butt.
How do sharpies feel when they're in your butt I need to know this for scientific reasons.
Oh sorry someone informed me it was glowsticks.
how do glowsticks feel inside your butt.
dang CC you so smooth
Abs banged you? Wow.
Abs banged me too. Not like it's any big deal.
Quote from: pop-tart;1947848Abs banged me too. Not like it's any big deal.
But you didn't stick glowsticks up your butt :mad:
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1947854But you didn't stick glowsticks up your butt :mad:
How would YOU know
Quote from: pop-tart;1947856How would YOU know
I'm magical.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1947854But you didn't stick glowsticks up your butt :mad:
would you rather:
pee i glows butt
or
stick glowsticks up your butt
C: All of the above
yep I was pretty dumb when I was 15/16 years old....
Quote from: Buttplug;1947844dang CC you so smooth
Hi
Abs had sex with the entirety of CC. Smooth like butter.
Butthurt butter. :saywhat:
Thats right, welcome back to a shit storm. :3
Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1947879Abs had sex with the entirety of CC. Smooth like butter.
Butthurt butter. :saywhat:
Thats right, welcome back to a shit storm. :3
we MADE LOVE abba, it wasn't just sex
Hi! :)
{{{}}}
I like how as soon as someone brings up sex with absinthe she leaves.
Nice job guys.
Btw, I remember someone vaguely passing around a video of some fat chick with terrible boobs who camwhored for someone in the CC. Was that kitty?
Quote from: NintendoClock;1947885I like how as soon as someone brings up sex with absinthe she leaves.
Nice job guys.
Btw, I remember someone vaguely passing around a video of some fat chick with terrible boobs who camwhored for someone in the CC. Was that kitty?
no that was wii
Quote from: Buttplug;1947886no that was wii
oh hi YOU ARE HITLER
^I can't remember any of the things we're dogpiling on you over so please accept this substitute
Quote from: Buttplug;1947880we MADE LOVE abba, it wasn't just sex
Yeah I'm sure he told you that.
heehehe
*gag*
Hey.
How's life?
Also I had sex with everyone in the Clock Crew at the same time and it was mediocre.
Cleo grew up to have a tiny head and a fat body. We've all grown old and bitter, but the old jokes are still funny.
sup I saw the vid am I cool
Quote from: kittyclock;1947829Woah this is so weird!!!!
Are there any clocks on here that remember me?
I didn't think my old login info would be the same... Anyways. How have y'all been?
You were the one who stuffed a sharpie in her bunghole right?
Quote from: Buttplug;1947844dang CC you so smooth
1. no
2. i don't care lol
3. i wasn't scared off... i was out. at work, with friends.... y'all should try it ;)
Quote from: kittyclock;1947829Woah this is so weird!!!!
Are there any clocks on here that remember me?
I didn't think my old login info would be the same... Anyways. How have y'all been?
I remember yea. (Shasta, 7upclock...etc) :)
Quote from: kittyclock;19479441. no
2. i don't care lol
3. i wasn't scared off... i was out. at work, with friends.... y'all should try it ;)
Lol and whats your profession entail?
Making love to bottles of alcohol is no profession, we've all done it.
gud thred
kittyclock bb mmmm show ass mmmmm
Is glowstick up your butt an effective move at a rave
Quote from: kittyclock;1947829Woah this is so weird!!!!
Are there any clocks on here that remember me?
I didn't think my old login info would be the same... Anyways. How have y'all been?
hello, i remember you. you used to dislike me alot. sup?
will you animate flash now? are you sticking around? welcome back anyways.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1947830ohai. I have never seen you because I decided to join in 2011, but nice to meet you :)
pez, never change, you're adorable.
Quote from: kittyclock;1947831I joined originally in 2002... when I was 12. Lol
well, same here,(i saw B on 2001) only i joined much later.
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1947843how do glowsticks feel inside your butt.
i bet they glow!
Quote from: Buttplug;1947858would you rather:
pee i glows butt
or
put glowsticks up your butt
what pee i glows means?
Nintendoclock is still an idiot.
i'm not even going to deny it at this point
Quote from: AlbinoClock;1947971Nintendoclock is still an idiot.
lol
Quote from: PatriotClock;1947982lol
Quote from: PatriotClock;1947982lol

This movie right here is what your referring too, you are just avoiding the truth.
Quote from: AstronautClock;1947920sup I saw the vid am I cool
link, link! LOL jk
i've seen it way earlier.
Quote from: kittyclock;19479441. no
2. i don't care lol
3. i wasn't scared off... i was out. at work, with friends.... y'all should try it ;)
1.what was the question?
2. ok, but what did he asked you?
3. ok, now THAT was mean >: )
stop it.
how are you?
are ye gonna stick around for a bit?
maybe do a flash or two? (movies)
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1947909Cleo
hey guys what's going on in here
Quote from: kittyclock;19479443. i wasn't scared off... i was out. at work, with friends.... y'all should try it ;)
im gonna pretend the tears arent streamin down my cheek but man u pwnd me haRD!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uwo.ca%2Foncology%2Fimages%2Fimages_st%2F4028777_award_winners_300.jpg&hash=dc61d8bdb759625985d5768b1159a870987e18a8)
Yesh.
[video=youtube;UH0hvKW2nZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH0hvKW2nZ0[/video]
sup?
/cool
yup
Quote from: DrClock;1948163yup
You're my favourite
Sup Kitty!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fscientopia.org%2Fimg-archive%2Fscicurious%2Fimg_524.jpg&hash=386bf045382692161f41c2be62a4b18c5569e130)