http://z7.invisionfree.com/Simplegamings/index.php
Here are my forums. They are much better then these faggoty forums, so just leave this crap and go use them and actually have some QUALITY posting.
and please dont spam my forums just because they are better then yours.
You know they are so deal with it faggots.
Too many forums and sub forums. Too lazy. Not enough flash. Fuck you.
I hope you are joking.
so why are you trying to manipulate us into spamming this forum
Your just jealous, man.
This is too pitiful and funny that you actually like to think these are better.
Like I said, please dont spam just because there better then yours, its okay. Just deal with it.
Lol I'm gonna spam with images from moid.
Quote from: DeviljoyYour just jealous, man.
This is too pitiful and funny that you actually like to think these are better.
Like I said, please dont spam just because there better then yours, its okay. Just deal with it.
Okay.
I tink I heard of dis sorta magic-talk before, theys calls it reverse psychology.
Hell no.
Your just jealous.
Just use them better normally.
Its a much nicer experiance then these are.
You faggots.
Quote from: DeviljoyHell no.
Your just jealous.
Just use them better normally.
Its a much nicer experiance then these are.
You faggots.
Couldn't agree with you more.
Quote from: DeviljoyLike I said, please dont spam just because there better then yours, its okay. Just deal with it.
Oh, don't worry. I won't spam your 17 members.
Quote from: DeviljoyHell no.
Your just jealous.
Just use them better normally.
Its a much nicer experiance then these are.
You faggots.
How does "Just use them better normally." make any sense?
Way too many fucking sub forums. Honestly, you didn't need to make a entirely new sub-section for each forum, and then randomly just one for KH1 and 2. If you're gonna try to brainwashed people into joining your forum, at least do a good job.
It only has a few members because its new.
Soon it will be the best.
Your is only popular because its old. All your members are fags anyway.
So dont you dare spam them you ingratefull idiot. I was nice enough to let you guys join.
Quote from: DeviljoyHell no.
Your just jealous.
Just use them better normally.
Its a much nicer experiance then these are.
You faggots.
So you're saying you want a bunch of "faggots" to join your board?
Need a place to feel comfortable about yourself?
Aww... c'mon. Why'd ya ban him?
cold cut slices of ham and turkey, and once you're done swallowing chopped death, you lay down in your steel reinforced bed (the only kind of bed, mind you, that can actually hold the massive amount of pounds that you weigh) and weep that your stomach is so large that you can't even reach around it to jack off.
Quote from: DeviljoyIt only has a few members because its new.
Soon it will be the best.
Your is only popular because its old. All your members are fags anyway.
So dont you dare spam them you ingratefull idiot. I was nice enough to let you guys join.
I know he got banned though, but WTF is up with this guy. Whoring out his shit forum that has more sub forums then it does member and then calling everyone fags. Not only does he fail at internet, he fails at life completely.
Quote from: BMWI know he got banned though, but WTF is up with this guy. Whoring out his shit forum that has more sub forums then it does member and then calling everyone fags. Not only does he fail at internet, he fails at life completely.
He didn't want us to join. He wanted us to spam it.
haha i banned this guy from ng for doing the same thing.
yeah seriously don't touch those forums and let this faggot wallow in his own bodily fluids that he excretes regularly because he's so mindnumbingly fat
Quote from: CorpsegrinderClockhilarious comedic opportunity ruined by moderbators
he wasn't going to react to anyone no matter how good you think you are at getting a rise out of people
Quote from: Biggskooyeah seriously don't touch those forums and let this faggot wallow in his own bodily fluids that he excretes regularly because he's so mindnumbingly fat
I see what you did there.
Quote from: bigbadronhaha i banned this guy from ng for doing the same thing.
RON AND BIGGS TAG-TEAM ACTION AGAIN
fuckin' kobe and shaq, man
Quote from: Inquisitordon't they hate eachother?
ancient reference
Quote from: CorpsegrinderClockHe was being hilarious just by himself.
not really
lol.
Did he want us to spam his boards to hell? :tophat:
Quote from: BiggskooRON AND BIGGS TAG-TEAM ACTION AGAIN
fuckin' kobe and shaq, man
good times.
good times...
Quote from: InsulinDid he want us to spam his boards to hell? :tophat:
FIND OUT AFTER WE TAKE A QUICK BREAK. THIS IS FOX NEWS.
Quote from: InsulinDid he want us to spam his boards to hell? :tophat:
He's probally some shit kid that was denied membership to whoever's board that really is, and is now trying to use us to spam it.
I have to say, clever idea. But I still wish he get's cancer.
I wouldn't say that, he was too upforward with the reverse-psychology.
He shouldn't've add that we shouldn't spam it, if he was smart he would just continue to bash us until we do it, I'd think that would work better.
Quote from: Marlin_ClockI wouldn't say that, he was too upforward with the reverse-psychology.
He wouldn't add that we shouldn't spam it, if he was smart he would just continue to bash us until we do it, I'd think that would work better.
Nah, he should of just introduced the forum and left it there.
Quote from: BinaryClockNah, he should of just introduced the forum and left it there.
If he just introduced the forum, only the real jackass types would have the idea to spam it, he'd need to incite some anger to actually get the mass of us to spam it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=491376
ha ha haa. He didn't call anyone fags on NG. He's just I'm a edgy teen it seems. It happens.
404: Board Does Not Exist.
Make sure you did not mis-type the URL.
he got banned for being a FAGGOT
THE END
Jesus christ, why did he have to come here after fucking around on the other forum I frequent?