wefwefwefwf
What the fuck? The Holocaust fucking happened dude. Are you German or something?
wefwef
You make me lol.
I don't really care. Although it's apparent to a lot of people that I'm racist, I don't think of a person by their ethnicity (unless they're a perfect stranger) in the slightest. I'd do the same thing to help a black guy gettin' his head stomped as I would a white guy, or asian etc. and wouldn't think twice about his race. If anyone hurts anyone else, they should be dealt with, it doesn't matter about race.
WHY IS IT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE A SERIOUS REPLY THAT HAD NOTHING TO REALLY DO WITH HOW THIS THREAD TURNED OUT.
Fuck you guys.
Here (http://hatemonitor.csusb.edu/images/dartmouth/DachauBodiesApril_45.jpg) is some proof that the holocaust happened:
Down with blacks.
wefwef
Quote from: tonysoprano;685455and what have they supposably died from? Gassings? hmm there is proof no gassings ever existed.
They were found starved beaten and killed while in the Nazi's possession. There are accounts written by prisonors, one of them came to our school and talked to us about it. Nazi generals have confessed to their crimes.
ELVIS NEVER DID NO DRUGS
wef
Quote from: tonysoprano;685457Dont tell me you honestly think 6 million jews were starved and beaten to death? LoL.
Why, it isn't impossible. Stalin killed many times more than that in the USSR.
wf
Quote from: tonysoprano;685463Dude, its just insanity why would the nazi's bother wasting there time beating, starving and killing jews when they could have used GAS CHAMBERS.
Because they hated the jews, Hitler blamed them for things going wrong in Germany.
wef
Ha. I seriously didn't think that holocaust deniers could really exist outside of anti-semitic nations.
PS: Read a fucking textbook.
Talk about your all-time densest dipshit.
Ahahahaha holy shit.