(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F2713%2Ffroggetru1.jpg&hash=44847ef2db7ea9975b93c4ea8823f9fe52f8efc0)
='[
EDIT: You cannot kill dwarfinatorclock.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F1151%2Fjkyf5.jpg&hash=765ec8808abdf91173200f4b60d0c0f97b1eb024)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F5156%2Fohshicd0.jpg&hash=9bbacff0ef9e7a876d0b772aee3f0284d18c59be)
HE HAS RISEN
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F1173%2Fohshi2xn0.jpg&hash=17675293a39ec6cca40bea06ac7215208ebf56f0)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F3113%2Fimokay0.jpg&hash=29b28e3efa6f86bd8b9cec8e2684d75cb19740ea)
i pooped my pants
Even in death, he will live on.
ITS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER IN HERE
Quote from: Mandalore;688744
DEAR LORD SOMEBODY HELP HIM!
no, seriously
he's living on
well his mangled corpse appears to be anyway
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F8751%2Foshi3cy6.jpg&hash=670c4d01bd90fe15977d17ac1fbe648b8831008c)
He still lives, what a trooper!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F963%2Foshi4kp2.jpg&hash=8ffa16a1c83dc476ea737a2a7c034cf63847aa2b)
oh my god dwarfinator look out!!1
Holy shit! I can't look!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F3821%2Foshi5sj4.jpg&hash=bf8e55acc60132b06f886efa1c0bfd5c1069c2ae)
Quote from: Mandalore;688757
NOOOOOOOO! DWARFINATOR! NOOOO!
It's a space ship filled with girls!
Oh hell that must suck
OH HOW TRADJIC!
:rip:
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F6081%2Foshi6pm4.jpg&hash=57b2668dd865df318884deed88f707819be85a53)
Oh Dwarfinator! Speak to me!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F6103%2Foshi7ix8.jpg&hash=77068c3b4621ed35402d6a40fc5a293386d3d59b)
There's no way he could have survived this one.
Good night sweet prince :'(
oh thank god he's okay!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F3725%2Foshi8ql4.jpg&hash=984f674688023cefc90724e039d2fed4e1e0ffbd)
THIS WIZARD IS A HERO!
dwarfinator sure can take a mean punch
i dont trust that wizard fellow
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F6608%2Foshi9fn0.jpg&hash=65f3c9bcad91602bb79af9a437b9bbeab5419b9a)
NO WIZARD DON'T DO IT
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F8291%2Foshi10bw9.jpg&hash=61eb2e413841c72f34ea9c1a248b2fef895d7131)
I don't like the look's of this. That wizard doesn't look like Harry Potter at all!
wait...
LOOK OUT DWARFINATOR! AGGGHHHHH!
DWARFINATOR! RUUUUUUUUN!
OH MY GOD! DUCK!!
NO DWARF LOOK BEHIND YOU
Quick, Dwarfinator! Stop the comet with your sexiness!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F7822%2Foshi11at9.jpg&hash=185dbdda37450a1dd0bcfc27abf25c8ac97b0c34)
OH GOD NO! NOOO!
Quote from: Mandalore;688795
Your sexiness will still save the day!
Quote from: Town Clock;688797Your sexiness will still save the day!
I don't know, he looks dead.
Quote from: Town Clock;688792Quick, Dwarfinator! Stop the comet with your sexiness!
great scott, that's an excellent idea!
quick, dwarf! do that!!!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F6630%2Foshi12nm2.jpg&hash=b77fca57caaf7a3863deff8fabffd461b8cd6299)
DWARF, WIZARD....
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Quote from: fhcn;688802DWARF, WIZARD....
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
At least the Wizard is dead, and he's not sexy enough to be revived.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F8356%2Foshi13xn9.jpg&hash=b331d642ab5c3947888e3226407b0577768f4f2c)
Quote from: Mandalore;688805
He does it again! IT MUST BE JESUS!!!111
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F8106%2Foshi14oj0.jpg&hash=825d26791ca113d7fb77f4b4858b54a242c9b8a4)
'e's not quite dead yet
It sure would suck if he tripped and fell onto a stray battleaxe.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg292.imageshack.us%2Fimg292%2F7831%2Foshi15vo3.jpg&hash=057908226c33d30ac66630bf7fe427e1cf910301)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F6582%2Foshi16ol8.jpg&hash=b6179471cd64834f365940df49e2bed7dba05a35)
OH NOW I BELIVE HE IS QUITE DEAD INDEED
Tap forward on the analog stick twice to dive forwards.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F583%2Foshi17fr6.jpg&hash=6b5d4d7654c26878d5a9f346a089e9496e1aef78)
thats me shooting you
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F1156%2Foshi18zr9.jpg&hash=dd3205e34c6cd4c99e5f71d1d88181a2eb0b6627)
i need an aspirin
Quote from: Mandalore;688820
thank god, a thick lipped nigro child is here to save you
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg267.imageshack.us%2Fimg267%2F7089%2Foshi19ra9.jpg&hash=0387943c2929c2d4c0d22edf45a8fbc8d1631971)
This is more than this Kidney Bean can take.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg299.imageshack.us%2Fimg299%2F2746%2Foshi20cf4.jpg&hash=861caaaa292df0134957976422d76f13d7f9abc5)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F663%2Foshi22pb2.jpg&hash=fb92137ec6077efacc3841cb8fdd572cf5aaea54)
Lol
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F8303%2Foshi23bv2.jpg&hash=924d25934cafc28cd8e06c6787ba43a86a649394)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F8567%2Foshi24ef8.jpg&hash=79cf8afde7b279404d665c62a29064808a6c5315)
GOOD SHOW!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F4900%2Foshi25xc7.jpg&hash=1219a0a0d4804596371c2c3b03799082dc85ed42)
Show the nigs who's boss.
Does that make him a zombie or something?
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F9738%2Foshi26eb2.jpg&hash=be2b3ef0908e12442c6c6141c240434457a601ac)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F5073%2Foshi27ru1.jpg&hash=2d68f7eedeb3b37bf3d66177d34549ffc36e98a3)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F9278%2Foshi28vd6.jpg&hash=ca6eebddc5f21a7e841b7038bfd3dee97b1b86e2)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F4554%2Foshi29cq1.jpg&hash=499824eb423f1ee662a73c1d01e91d1451b5fb81)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F2341%2Foshi30jb1.jpg&hash=89d976067fed384e762763b2d08c6995c40bcd3b)
DON'T DO IT!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DWARFY NO!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F5646%2Foshi31zt0.jpg&hash=75d30dcd8a5ba3a435d2d74d3edd6becdaa1a8ce)
I say go for it
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F5726%2Foshi32sa8.jpg&hash=7b7e71f02b0595e9df8bd94d8c6cbd15c3405528)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F2895%2Foshi33mu9.jpg&hash=60d6487d1f287826f8cc58b53df8677cad2c65b9)
Posting to say that I will only do this for a couple more minutes and then I will go to bed.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F1009%2Foshi34bw8.jpg&hash=2a0034e5448085f435a0b88d5894f83f7923598f)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F83%2Foshi35op3.jpg&hash=b4ef20c9e949210d7cc3e35baea838990383706c)
Quote from: Mandalore;688879
WATCH YOUR BALANCE DWARFY, WATCH YOU BALANCE
PUT ON YOUR METAL BOOTS
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F3706%2Foshi37uo8.jpg&hash=68ef50bb13cc17d986acc94512aa47741f907f94)
Quote from: Mandalore;688884
Oh god, land on your feet.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F329%2Foshi38th1.jpg&hash=54d8a532c74ba633446f02c901dd190ad6085f8f)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F6135%2Foshi39ny4.jpg&hash=3e3ba18b26d123e2d0a668d6bf1d37510ca9d549)
It sure would suck if a flying battleaxe ran into you.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F843%2Foshi40zn0.jpg&hash=30843be58016ad7fa9d624000dbb7e47d9519bd4)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F9428%2Foshi41lz7.jpg&hash=3129f31a8da9cf2040b35db0a8fc4802d5ddadd3)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg329.imageshack.us%2Fimg329%2F6725%2Foshi42yc0.jpg&hash=6657f16588deb2845961155dc6c2c906f5ca5f9b)
its like a comic
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F7062%2Foshi43mg9.jpg&hash=84ef21bff80ba754015a7a2cfab09fac066486fe)
Quote from: Mandalore;688911
Uh Oh!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F6430%2Foshi44zd2.jpg&hash=0b4dc75a1c5ecc8cf21efefa2b95c3c78cb5bff2)
Oh God! Somebody catch him!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F1002%2Foshi45fu5.jpg&hash=072963ba4ebfded3a1c122ad8293afc1e65e30b0)
He'll fall on a couple of niggas, and they'll break his fall.
I bet he lands on the humungous breasts of an attractive woman.
I love your art style. :)
It's looks like it would be really fun to animate with.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F2366%2Foshi46dg8.jpg&hash=ce6dcadd5006b7c67c86bc53e8a754810dd0ce67)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F5806%2Foshi47dy6.jpg&hash=604fe973dac96fa1e0abedabc27dd47562728612)
Quote from: Mandalore;688932
i sure hope he doesn't get burnt by the engine and that the single engine plane falls on him later
Quote from: Mandalore;688932
OMG if you look at his shadow real close it spells out 9/11!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F2973%2Foshi48gy5.jpg&hash=89869ae7749f328a0c9f6082b6372a9781b0990a)
Quote from: Mandalore;688943
i sure hope he doesn't land in a pit of rabid crocodile rabbit flamingos
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F7107%2Foshi49df8.jpg&hash=361055ac703f7fee40891dcc1c9ee02446f64c81)
Quote from: Mandalore;688945
oh i get it DWARFinator falls on that niggas house
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F7402%2Foshi50wc5.jpg&hash=25d03e5b6283814e3bad5d5152c2bf0fb0ebfa4c)
I wonder how he could possibly get out of this one
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg185.imageshack.us%2Fimg185%2F3929%2Foshi51wf3.jpg&hash=1f699ce3da7a2dcc99cea2f2311c1956e14a3bab)
Could this be the end?
I predict nig-nog mind control.
Poor poor Dwarfinator D:
It can't end liek this! No! Never!
Oh I see, the Person of African Heritage will be infused with the godly meat juices of Dwarfinator and will be transformed into his likeness!
Maybe.
Is Dwarfinator going to be joined together with a small negro child?
Quote from: Bobber;688950I wonder how he could possibly get out of this one
He simply can't die. End of story.
This should be made into a movie.
Quote from: Balloon;688964This should be made into a movie.
I cast greater restoration.
Quote from: BobbyClock;688977I cast greater restoration.
target is not diseased, poisoned, or level drained
Quote from: Mandalore;688951
Could this be the end?
Those lips will soak up the blood.
Quote from: Tom Brady;688981target is not diseased, poisoned, or level drained
Rats.
Then I'll try Heal instead. Also, detect invisibility just in case that little scamp is actually hiding elsewhere. If neither work, I give up and decide I make a shit Cleric.
I'm afraid to say this... But Dwarfinators mom just talked to me....
an_angry_octopus: This is "Dwarfinator Clocks" mother...
IAMNOTAPED0: Oh..kay....
an_angry_octopus: His remains were found inside a big meaty nigger lip...
IAMNOTAPED0: OH DEAR GOD
an_angry_octopus: HE IS DEAD LAWL
why did you make this a comic and not the worlds greatest flash?
GoldmineGet
Jesus Christ.
{{(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.soixantedeux.us%2Fvcr%2Fpixels%2Fdwarfinator.gif&hash=2f16cd08c8c67c1080cff16b4370424d36a030b7)}}
This thread is amazing.
Quote from: VCRClock;689112Jesus Christ.
{{
}}
This thread is amazing.
Smiley to the stars.
[flash]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c287/SobeClock/RIPDwarfinator.swf width=400 height=400 wmode=transparent[/flash]
This is the most epic thread that I have ever seen. It is so great, that I will have to bookmark it for future viewing.
that was eeepic
This would win a Grammy. Yes. A Grammy.
I bawled my eyes out, so moving. You truly are amazing, Dwarfinator.
Quote from: Eddie Murphy;689045why did you make this a comic and not the worlds greatest flash?
Because I didn't plan it. I was just going to post the first image and then abandon the thread.
But then I got an idea and made the story up as I went along. I drew over 50 pictures hurrrrrr.
And seeing as I can't go to school because there are no trains because of the heavy snowfall I guess I can cook up a flash movie. But not about this story though. This is comic only.