Clock Crew

Clock Crew Archives => Comedy Goldmine => Topic farted by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 05:45:50 PM

Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 05:45:50 PM
She was pulling stuff out of my closet which has been used for the past few years as storage for my older brother's crap and baby toys and all sorts of things, and I'm putting some of my shirts on clothes-hangers when I smell something peculiar, familiar. Something familiar, and dusty, and morbid, and too, seaworthy. I looked to identify that smell, only to confirm that it was as I feared it to be. It was my squirt shirt; my beat sheet; my wankie hankie; My dried up, jizz-lacquered, stiff-as-death 7th grade P.E. shirt.

"Huh", she said, "I guess I'll throw that away". She didn't pay much notice, and I couldn't tell if she knew or not what she was holding there.

I say, that shirt had so much experience and thickness that it could stop a bullet.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: OvenmittClock on February 10, 2007, 05:47:33 PM
she will masturbate with it
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 05:57:53 PM
And it still had a fresh wet coat on it from this morning.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 05:59:54 PM
Guess you'll have to go Freestyle now.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: LeekClock on February 10, 2007, 06:01:07 PM
Hahaha oh my god. :facepalm:
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;692881Guess you'll have to go Freestyle now.

Is that like using the nearest thing in reach?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: salt on February 10, 2007, 06:02:38 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692886Is that like using the nearest thing in reach?

like me?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:02:50 PM
This is why I use Kleenex.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 06:02:59 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692886Is that like using the nearest thing in reach?

It could be. Or you could use your hand. Or you could even try out dry humping. ;)
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: StrangeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:04:25 PM
I was laughing from the forums index where I read "fapkin"
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Kaijuclock on February 10, 2007, 06:09:48 PM
just eat it
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:10:36 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;692890It could be. Or you could use your hand. Or you could even try out dry humping. ;)

Are we even talking about the same thing?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 06:11:35 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692901Are we even talking about the same thing?

nvm then
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:13:47 PM
Quote from: CorpsegrinderClock;692898I doubt she was quite aware what it was, at worst she would have a sneaking suspicion.


Has she ever caught you?
I imagine it's one of those things that parents know their kids do, but pretend not to. If that's the case, then she's never brought it up. I certainly haven't been yelled at for it.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SpriteRemixClock on February 10, 2007, 06:16:36 PM
anime you never cease to digust me
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: SpriteRemixClock;692907anime you never cease to digust me

OK, Mr. "I don't masturbate ever".
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SpriteRemixClock on February 10, 2007, 06:19:57 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692908OK, Mr. "I don't masturbate ever".

i dont keep a t-shirt for it
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 06:21:42 PM
Quote from: SpriteRemixClock;692909i dont keep a t-shirt for it

This.

What's so hard about using tissues that can be thrown away? It even gets rid of the evidence.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;692913This.

What's so hard about using tissues that can be thrown away? It even gets rid of the evidence.

It's not as funny
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 06:27:19 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692916It's not as funny

So.. do you giggle every time you cum in a shirt or what? I don't see who you'd be trying to amuse other than yourself.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 06:35:28 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;692927So.. do you giggle every time you cum in a shirt or what? I don't see who you'd be trying to amuse other than yourself.
Strange and Leek, apparently.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:36:17 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;692927So.. do you giggle every time you cum in a shirt or what? I don't see who you'd be trying to amuse other than yourself.

Good point, I'm disgusting then
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 06:48:35 PM
use a tube sock.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 06:55:05 PM
Quote from: Captain Planet;692951use a tube sock.

Yeah, I may try that next. Especially when these guys are so intent on killing trees to support their dirty habit.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 06:57:46 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692961Yeah, I may try that next. Especially when these guys are so intent on killing trees to support their dirty habit.

those silly boys, cool guys like us use our clothes and/or furniture
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:00:56 PM
Just squirt inside your briefs.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 07:04:02 PM
Hahaha, that's pretty wrong dude.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:05:10 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;692979Hahaha, that's pretty wrong dude.

Its fun.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 07:06:23 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;692982Its fun.

I can imagine walking afterwards and the smell of sweaty cum at the end of the day in your pants must be nice too.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: WiiClock on February 10, 2007, 07:07:54 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;692974Just squirt inside your briefs.

that's how i do it.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Kaijuclock on February 10, 2007, 07:08:07 PM
DONT BE A PUSSY


cum on your mother
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:10:09 PM
Quote from: Post-itNoteClock;692986that's how i do it.

:hi5:
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:10:36 PM
If I'm really lazy I'll just let it dry on my belly and then shower the crust off in the morning.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:13:04 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692991If I'm really lazy I'll just let it dry on my belly and then shower the crust off in the morning.

Watch for the belly button.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;692995Watch for the belly button.

Well goodness, there's no getting around that
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Finland Clock on February 10, 2007, 07:28:44 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;692991If I'm really lazy I'll just let it dry on my belly and then shower the crust off in the morning.

That made me laugh.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SchnozzberryClock on February 10, 2007, 07:30:44 PM
just spank it in the shower. it's probably the easiest way.

or use a sock.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 07:31:20 PM
don't masturbate masturbation is for FAGS
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:32:33 PM
Quote from: Idaho;693011just spank it in the shower. it's probably the easiest way.

or use a sock.

I do the shower thing. The floor its slippy when I am taking one, though.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 07:33:21 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693013don't masturbate masturbation is for FAGS

3 times a day, i take it?
Quote from: Town Clock;693019I like to do it in bed.

This.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:33:29 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693016I do the shower thing. The floor its slippy when I am taking one, though.

I find it's hard to keep my footing or it happens too fast. I like to do it in bed.

Besides, there's only one shower in the house, and my family doesn't like it when I tie it up.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Town Clock;693019I find it's hard to keep my footing or it happens too fast.

Just sit.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 07:36:09 PM
this thread is gold

also masturbation with s0ap = fun
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 07:36:59 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693024this thread is gold

also masturbation with s0ap = fun

Get any in the eye of the needle and it burns like hell.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:37:25 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693022Just sit.

In the shower? I'll drown or get the bathroom floor all wet.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:38:10 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693013don't masturbate masturbation is for FAGS

what, next you're going to say kissing your best friend is gay
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:38:45 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693024also masturbation with s0ap = fun

Whoa what?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 07:41:51 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693030Whoa what?

I'm guessing it builds up more momentum and less friction?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:43:07 PM
The best thing is... to get naked and then do it while doing a wall-sit. See if you can come before your legs give out.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:43:22 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693039I'm guessing it builds up more momentum and less friction?

I never got the "lube it" thing, I just do it dry.

Quote from: AnimeClock;693044The best thing is... to get naked and then do it while doing a wall-sit. See if you can come before your legs give out.

That calls olympics.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693045I never got the "lube it" thing, I just do it dry.

Same, btw, don't girls "lube it"? :S

Quote from: AnimeClock;693044The best thing is... to get naked and then do it while doing a wall-sit. See if you can come before your legs give out.

haha
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:46:55 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693045That calls olympics.

I guess this would be a Summer event. I wonder how you determine the winner? Is it just a race where the guy finishes first, or does some technique and style come into play?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 07:48:10 PM
Quote from: Town Clock;693052Is it just a race where the guy finishes first, or does some technique and style come into play?

You could throw in some backflips i guess.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 07:48:56 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693039I'm guessing it builds up more momentum and less friction?

Yeh, but you have to not get any on the tip.
Hard as hell.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:49:55 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693047Same, btw, don't girls "lube it"? :S

Probably, but they should be careful to not stick their full hands.

Quote from: Town Clock;693052I guess this would be a Summer event. I wonder how you determine the winner? Is it just a race where the guy finishes first, or does some technique and style come into play?

I think is about both. Russia would still give a 4.0 anyway.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 07:50:26 PM
here's a fun game kids
masturbate when flaccid
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 07:54:29 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693062here's a fun game kids
masturbate when flaccid

Can't be done.

Though maybe you can do it...
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 07:54:55 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693060Probably, but they should be careful to not stick their full hands.

Lube it or loose it.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 07:56:03 PM
Why do women get so many different ways to masturbate?
>:U
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 07:58:04 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693071Why do women get so many different ways to masturbate?
>:U

Because women are gay.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 08:05:40 PM
I don't believe in women. It's just a myth.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 08:08:45 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;693084I don't believe in women. It's just a myth.

We all know they are transgenic men that grew with two anuses.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 08:17:41 PM
Now that I don't have my shirt anymore, maybe I can finally fulfill my dream of coming in a mold: letting the layers dry gradually until I have a sperm sculpture.

I wonder if that was the plan of that guy that started the "SpermCube". To make the world's largest solid consolidation of sperm.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 08:22:22 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;693102Now that I don't have my shirt anymore, maybe I can finally fulfill my dream of coming in a mold: letting the layers dry gradually until I have a sperm sculpture.

I wonder if that was the plan of that guy that started the "SpermCube". To make the world's largest solid consolidation of sperm.

:O
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 08:31:36 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;693102Now that I don't have my shirt anymore, maybe I can finally fulfill my dream of coming in a mold: letting the layers dry gradually until I have a sperm sculpture.

Make a couch
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 08:33:29 PM
Now this is what I'm talkin' about


(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spermcube.org%2Fimages%2Fvisuel1.jpg&hash=3b1be9f05de251f2fbd3575b9fa10da2807071b4)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spermcube.org%2Fimages%2Fvisuel2.jpg&hash=e4d190d6004301970b5a26b55372fb783869ff06)
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 08:35:42 PM
I bet Catholics love this
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 08:37:58 PM
Giant Bukkake Popsicle
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 08:39:30 PM
I'm sorta suprised this came from France, yet at the same time, I guess I'm not. They're freaks now adays.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 08:43:30 PM
I wonder if they'll let people come over and lick it when it's done.

I'd pay, even.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 08:44:31 PM
>_< that makes me ewww if it was any gender.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 08:47:12 PM
how humiliating it would be to be crushed by it
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 08:47:48 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693145>_< that makes me ewww if it was any gender.

Frozen Zigote Popsicle
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: kittyclock on February 10, 2007, 08:51:19 PM
I'd wear it
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 10, 2007, 08:56:41 PM
Quote from: KittyClock;693155I'd wear it

no kidding, it's powerful
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: kittyclock on February 10, 2007, 09:01:16 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693047Same, btw, don't girls "lube it"? :S
 
 
 
haha
the only girls that need to lube it are either old, really slutty, or just have a really bad libido- or they are having anal sex
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: kittyclock on February 10, 2007, 09:02:30 PM
Quote from: AnimeClock;693169no kidding, it's powerful
you said it could stop bullets?
start a bullet-proof tee-shirt company... it wouldn't cost you anything- you'd get to have fun all day :D
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:03:17 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693150Frozen Zigote Popsicle
:l you had an F in all the science classes you took, didn't you.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693185:l you had an F in all the science classes you took, didn't you.

Nuh.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 09:06:33 PM
What social purpose does the Sperm Cube serve?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 09:07:36 PM
Quote from: Town Clock;693189What social purpose does the Sperm Cube serve?

Ameazement.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:07:42 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693187Nuh.
The word you're looking for is gamete or haploid.
and it's spelled zygote.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 09:08:21 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693191The word you're looking for is gamete or haploid.
and it's spelled zygote.

Oh ok.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: DWARFINATORclock on February 10, 2007, 09:09:44 PM
I sometimes use girls to catch my sperm. That keeps my fapkin napkin from getting too solid.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 10, 2007, 09:10:34 PM
I've always wanted to save up some in a bottle or something and then if I ever have access to a female's mouth again, I'll tell her to close her eyes because I'm gonna jetison my load, and then splash the bottle on her face in short bursts for like 20 minutes and see if she ever figures it out.

EDIT:
Quote from: Town Clock;693189What social purpose does the Sperm Cube serve?

Dunk tank.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693198I've always wanted to save up some in a bottle or something and then if I ever have access to a female's mouth again, I'll tell her to close her eyes because I'm gonna jetison my load, and then splash the bottle on her face in short bursts for like 20 minutes and see if she ever figures it out.
Good luck getting it out of the bottle.
It'd probably dehydrate after too long.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 09:15:32 PM
You'd need to warm it up first. Maybe put the bottle under your armpit for around half an hour.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 10, 2007, 09:16:06 PM
I'd keep a cap on it. No air = no evaporation = no dehydration.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 09:17:48 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693208I'd keep a cap on it. No air = no evaporation = no dehydration.

Wouldn't that imply that it needs to be airtight? And if you left it out in the sun, the water would evaporate anyway, even though it wouldn't go anywhere, and I doubt it would go back after it gets out of the sun.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 09:17:58 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693208I'd keep a cap on it. No air = no evaporation = no dehydration.

This man got brains.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:18:38 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693208I'd keep a cap on it. No air = no evaporation = no dehydration.
O_O
Did everyone in the CC fail science class?
I'd get that morbo picture, but I already used it in that microwave thread.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 09:19:47 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693016I do the shower thing. The floor its slippy when I am taking one, though.

when I do that I lay down.  Makes things alot easier.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnkhClock on February 10, 2007, 09:20:21 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693211O_O
Did everyone in the CC fail science class?

Because you're the leading expert on fapping, aren't you?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:21:25 PM
Quote from: James Bond;693216Because you're the leading expert on fapping, aren't you?
Well as someone that wants to be an expert in animal biology, I have to know these sorts of things.
Along with some plain common sense :rolleyes:
(these sorts of things meaning reproductive systems, phase changes, etc.)
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 09:21:39 PM
I think I know a thing or two about this, I started when I was 11.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnkhClock on February 10, 2007, 09:23:09 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693219Well as someone that wants to be an expert in animal biology, I have to know these sorts of things.

You know all about sperm, but you've never experienced it first hand.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 09:25:26 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693219Well as someone that wants to be an expert in animal biology, I have to know these sorts of things.
Along with some plain common sense :rolleyes:
(these sorts of things meaning reproductive systems, phase changes, etc.)

Science and religion don't mix up well, you know?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 09:26:24 PM
Quote from: James Bond;693222You know all about sperm, but you've never experienced it first hand.

Ironically enough, that's probably true. _poogle_
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 09:27:38 PM
YEAH WELL MY SPERM COUNTS HIGHER THEN URS!!!1
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 10, 2007, 09:29:04 PM
Quote from: Town Clock;693209if you left it out in the sun, the water would evaporate anyway, even though it wouldn't go anywhere, and I doubt it would go back after it gets out of the sun.

Water doesn't evaporate from inside an airtight container. The moisture that collects on the outside of containers of liquid is condensation from the atmosphere outside of the container. It's like a water magnet. If it happened the other way, canned soda would come out in a solid block.

Also: Fapping in the shower is a bad idea because it turns the goo to something almost identical in consistency to Elmer's white glue.

Unless you're a girl, and then the shower is the only place to be, because you can get a removable shower head (one of those sprayer things) and wake up your whole neighborhood.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 09:29:38 PM
guys this thread is HOT
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:30:01 PM
That's like saying someone shouldn't be able to know AIDS without having it O_o
and screw you, JPII made an entire academy for the Church's scientists.

And flavor, it's still phase changes, if it gets up near 100 degrees it will start to evaporate like everything else made of water.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 09:31:37 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693230That's like saying someone shouldn't be able to know AIDS without having it O_o
and screw you, JPII made an entire academy for the Church's scientists.

Having AIDS and the experience of masturbation are two totally different things in my opinion.
I mean, you can sort of describe what it feels like to have AIDS, while masturbation really isn't describable.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:33:56 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693235Having AIDS and the experience of masturbation are two totally different things in my opinion
Well he's challenging my knowledge of a substance that I do not witness in real life myself. I'd say it's a good analogy.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 09:34:39 PM
True, but you can describe them both in terms of being similar to something else.

AIDS is like the worst flu you've ever had, times 10.
Masturbation is like the best massage you've ever had, times 10.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 09:35:18 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693228Water doesn't evaporate from inside an airtight container. The moisture that collects on the outside of containers of liquid is condensation from the atmosphere outside of the container. It's like a water magnet. If it happened the other way, canned soda would come out in a solid block.

I was thinking that sunlight can't shine through aluminum, therefore it couldn't evaporate. But evaporation doesn't need light,  it just needs heat.

How can you be sure your container is airtight, though? If there's air in it, then airtightness is moot in this situation.

Quote from: FlavorClockAlso: Fapping in the shower is a bad idea because it turns the goo to something almost identical in consistency to Elmer's white glue.

Unless you're a girl, and then the shower is the only place to be, because you can get a removable shower head (one of those sprayer things) and wake up your whole neighborhood.

LOL! Funniest thing I've heard all day!
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 09:36:57 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693243True, but you can describe them both in terms of being similar to something else.

AIDS is like the worst flu you've ever had, times 10.
Masturbation is like the best massage you've ever had, times 10.

That's a very valid point lmao
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Odo on February 10, 2007, 09:39:55 PM
POSTING IN 6 PAGE THREAD ABOUT MASTURBATION
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: buttplug on February 10, 2007, 09:49:51 PM
What the fuck is wrong with the clockcrew.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 09:54:45 PM
Quote from: Buttplug;693282What the fuck is wrong with the clockcrew.

tits or gtfo
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: buttplug on February 10, 2007, 09:56:24 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693292tits or gtfo

Oh now I see.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SnakeClock on February 10, 2007, 09:56:42 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693230and screw you, JPII made an entire academy for the Church's scientists.

Good on him for given credence to science; I hope that will open up a lot for the church.

I also hope Benedict doesn't undo that work.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 09:57:25 PM
Quote from: Buttplug;693282What the fuck is wrong with the clockcrew.

Hormones and sex deprivation.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: YoYoClock on February 10, 2007, 09:59:53 PM
a jar of cum is hardly gonna reach 100 degrees, but if it somehow did, and was airtight, then the water would evaporate, but it would have nowhere to travel, and so cause a large pressure on the jar. Depending on how much cum is in there and how strong the glass it, and how hot it is, it might explode.


which would be hilarious
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: buttplug on February 10, 2007, 09:59:57 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;693296Hormones and sex deprivation.

I think my hormones have slowed down. I went from jerking it like 3 times a day to like once every two or three days.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 10:00:54 PM
In a final conclusion: Masturbation > Religion. :tophat:
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:01:03 PM
Quote from: Town Clock;693295Good on him for given credence to science; I hope that will open up a lot for the church.

I also hope Benedict doesn't undo that work.
You're not going to get anywhere trying to contest the works of the greatest Pope of the past two millennia.

Quote from: Monodi-;693301In a final conclusion: Masturbation > Religion. :tophat:
No.
Just no.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Freshner on February 10, 2007, 10:03:09 PM
Quote from: KittyClock;693182start a bullet-proof tee-shirt company... it wouldn't cost you anything- you'd get to have fun all day :D

I second this.

Except with me.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 10:06:00 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693302No.
Just no.

Tell me at least ONE killing due to masturbation.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:07:07 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693312Tell me at least ONE killing due to masturbation.
Ever heard of auto-erotic asphyxiation?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 10:07:48 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693313Ever heard of auto-erotic asphyxiation?

Subside doesn't count.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:09:03 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693316Subside doesn't count.
?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Ti-83Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:12:13 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693318?

"sink to a lower level or form a depression"

it kind of makes sense
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:12:13 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693312Tell me at least ONE killing due to masturbation.

It's probably happened, somewhere, somehow
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 10, 2007, 10:13:44 PM
This thread will be an epic Flash movie. It's already in progress.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Ti-83Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:15:33 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693326This thread will be an epic Flash movie. It's already in progress.

i hope you have an epic scene where i define what subside is
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 10:17:46 PM
Masturbating with broken glass would kill you, if you're a lady-type.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:18:24 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693335Masturbating with broken glass would kill you, if you're a lady-type.

D: ouch
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Freshner on February 10, 2007, 10:19:31 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693335Masturbating with broken glass

It's nice to see another quartzical-erotica fan here on the forums.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Ti-83Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:20:30 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693335Masturbating with broken glass would kill you, if you're a lady-type.


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote from: AngelBerry;693323It's probably happened, somewhere, somehow
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;693343vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

FUCK!

Bet lost.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 10:23:28 PM
If you're one of those guys into shoving things in your urethra, you can get a nasty infection...
Enemas, for those who're into it... alcohol enemas can kill you pretty quickly.
BDSM can definetely kill you. Knife play, gun play... scat could, if you don't have very good hygeine practises...

Natural selection. ;)
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 10:24:18 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693349If you're one of those guys into shoving things in your urethra, you can get a nasty infection...
Enemas, for those who're into it... alcohol enemas can kill you pretty quickly.
BDSM can definetely kill you. Knife play, gun play... scat could, if you don't have very good hygeine practises...

Natural selection. ;)

Someone post the battery in dickhole .gif
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:26:55 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693349If you're one of those guys into shoving things in your urethra, you can get a nasty infection...
Enemas, for those who're into it... alcohol enemas can kill you pretty quickly.
BDSM can definetely kill you. Knife play, gun play... scat could, if you don't have very good hygeine practises...

Natural selection. ;)

I didn't fully understand the above but it didn't sound fun :(
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:27:22 PM
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;693322"sink to a lower level or form a depression"

it kind of makes sense
Not really.
I don't see why there should be rules on how it killed someone. It's someone dying, and dying because of masturbation. It fits all he required me to give, I just think he didn't want me to find it.
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693349Enemas, for those who're into it... alcohol enemas can kill you pretty quickly.
Alcohol enemas were used by the romans to just get even more drunk when their stomachs refused to down more wine.
It's not exactly what I'd call masturbation.
(angelberry, enemas are when you force things up your ass.)
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:29:42 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693349Enemas, for those who're into it... alcohol enemas can kill you pretty quickly.
Alcohol enemas were used by the romans to just get even more drunk when their stomachs refused to down more wine.
It's not exactly what I'd call masturbation.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Ti-83Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:31:16 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693365Not really.
I don't see why there should be rules on how it killed someone. It's someone dying, and dying because of masturbation. It fits all he required me to give, I just think he didn't want me to find it.

i think he really meant suicide
but you still won lol
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 10:32:34 PM
I EJACULATED BLOOD INTO MY FAPKIN NAPKIN :O
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 10:32:47 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693365Not really.
Alcohol enemas were used by the romans to just get even more drunk when their stomachs refused to down more wine.
It's not exactly what I'd call masturbation.
(angelberry, enemas are when you force things up your ass.)

There is such a thing as an enema fetish.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:33:29 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693312Tell me at least ONE killing due to masturbation.

NOBODY MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT.





hehehe
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 10:34:17 PM
SERIUSLEE I JACULATED BLOOD INTO MY FAPKIN NAPKIN!!!1
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:34:25 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693382There is such a thing as an enema fetish.
There's a fetish for everything under the rainbow.
Doesn't mean it's all masturbation.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:35:34 PM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693365(angelberry, enemas are when you force things up your ass.)

lovely
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK on February 10, 2007, 10:37:16 PM
SERIUSSLEEE I CANT GET THE BLOOD TO STOOOPPPP!!!!11
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:38:36 PM
Quote from: Captain Planet;693390SERIUSSLEEE I CANT GET THE BLOOD TO STOOOPPPP!!!!11

Swallow the napkin, its your only chance.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 10:38:38 PM
Quote from: Monodi-;693312Tell me at least ONE killing due to masturbation.

best thing I've heard all day
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 10, 2007, 10:38:44 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;693383NOBODY MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT.





hehehe

lol
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Ti-83Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:39:12 PM
holy crap 8 pages
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 10:41:34 PM
Quote from: IvysaurClock;693349If you're one of those guys into shoving things in your urethra, you can get a nasty infection...

http://moid.org/ed/who_stole_my_sharpie.jpg.jpg

Like that you mean?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Freshner on February 10, 2007, 10:48:05 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693403Like that you mean?

OMGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:51:12 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693403http://moid.org/ed/who_stole_my_sharpie.jpg.jpg

Like that you mean?

o_O
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: IvysaurClock on February 10, 2007, 10:51:21 PM
Yep. Or that video with the dildo... some people use ice, too.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 10, 2007, 10:52:38 PM
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;693398holy crap 8 pages

And 29 different clocks! The epicometer is gonna explode when the movie is done.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 10:57:17 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693437And 29 different clocks! The epicometer is gonna explode when the movie is done.

The epicometer will just cease to exist.
Are you using strictly officials, or friends as well?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SoBe Clock on February 10, 2007, 10:58:23 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693437And 29 different clocks! The epicometer is gonna explode when the movie is done.

What movie?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 10:59:14 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;693450What movie?

He's making a movie based on this thread you silly goose
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AngelBerry on February 10, 2007, 10:59:29 PM
Quote from: Dr.SoBe;693450What movie?

The movie based on the epicness of this thread
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 11:01:38 PM
guys
this thread
is so gay
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 11:04:10 PM
Quote from: KittyClock;693180the only girls that need to lube it are either old, really slutty, or just have a really bad libido- or they are having anal sex

This makes sense.
Quote from: FileCabinet;693457guys
this thread
is so gay

gtfo
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 11:05:32 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693463gtfo

I didn't say it was a bad thing
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 11:08:59 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693465I didn't say it was a bad thing

It can't be gay, Ivysaur and Kitty have been here.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 11:11:54 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693437And 29 different clocks! The epicometer is gonna explode when the movie is done.
Do you have my .fla? I guess it's time I put that up on the library.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 11:14:03 PM
Quote from: Flavor FlaveAnd 29 different clocks! The epicometer is gonna explode when the movie is done.

Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 11:34:58 PM
I have the Illini Clock in my flash spot.
My two Marlin designs are in the Library if you'd rather use those instead.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 10, 2007, 11:47:55 PM
Erm
Do you be needin my new fla sir?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 10, 2007, 11:52:55 PM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693527Erm
Do you be needin my new fla sir?

this thread got derailed. D;
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 10, 2007, 11:58:54 PM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693537this thread got derailed. D;
I'm actually quite surprised we were able to keep on topic for eight whole pages.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 11, 2007, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: Illini Clock;693544I'm actually quite surprised we were able to keep on topic for eight whole pages.

Somebody should goldmine this thread while it's still kicking. :(
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SirClock on February 11, 2007, 12:06:08 AM
This is why I only stick to disposable and shower methods. Nothing like a good ol orgasm in the boys locker showers after a hard class in gym.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 11, 2007, 12:11:07 AM
Quote from: FileCabinet;693527Erm
Do you be needin my new fla sir?

I've been drawing new ones for the ones that aren't in the library. And tracing over or color shifting some of the ones that were, just so they look right with the backgrounds. I figured I'd just draw a 3/4 view file cabinet for yours.

Is KittyClock a ball clock with cat parts? I couldn't find any pictures of her character.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SlaughterDog on February 11, 2007, 12:13:06 AM
Dryfire FTW!
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: GodClock on February 11, 2007, 12:19:18 AM
i fuckin ate too much fried chicken just now, and the biscuit is rly good but im gonna fuckin die right now because i feel the fat clogging my major veins and arteries that go to my heart
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 12:32:29 AM
Quote from: GodClock;693571i fuckin ate too much fried chicken just now, and the biscuit is rly good but im gonna fuckin die right now because i feel the fat clogging my major veins and arteries that go to my heart

jerk it out of the system
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: PossumClock on February 11, 2007, 12:40:59 AM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693563I've been drawing new ones for the ones that aren't in the library. And tracing over or color shifting some of the ones that were, just so they look right with the backgrounds. I figured I'd just draw a 3/4 view file cabinet for yours.

Is KittyClock a ball clock with cat parts? I couldn't find any pictures of her character.

If worse comes to worse, you can always use CatClock's fla.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnkhClock on February 11, 2007, 01:37:07 AM
Quote from: Vash the Stampede;693583If worse comes to worse, you can always use CatClock's fla.

No.
Kitty =/= Cat
EDIT: WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SITE THAT IT CAN'T MAKE A LITTLE "DOES NOT EQUAL" SIGN SHOW UP?????
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 11, 2007, 01:41:05 AM
I think we'd better wrap this up
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 11, 2007, 01:42:55 AM
Quote from: James Bond;693652No.
Kitty =/= Cat
EDIT: WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SITE THAT IT CAN'T MAKE A LITTLE "DOES NOT EQUAL" SIGN SHOW UP?????

Character Map?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnkhClock on February 11, 2007, 01:44:39 AM
Quote from: Monodi-;693659Character Map?

No I can type it, but it shows up as "?".
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 11, 2007, 01:45:25 AM
Quote from: James Bond;693662No I can type it, but it shows up as "?".

Ah its your computer in that case. It happened to me some months ago.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnkhClock on February 11, 2007, 01:46:32 AM
Quote from: Monodi-;693665Ah its your computer in that case. It happened to me some months ago.

No I think it's the site because I can type it, it just doesn't show up as ? until I hit "submit" and it goes to the actual thread.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 11, 2007, 01:47:52 AM
PAGE 10 FUCKKKKKKK
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: TequilaClock on February 11, 2007, 01:57:46 AM
Quote from: I can do it all on my own;693670PAGE 10 FUCKKKKKKK

Ahahahaahah
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SpinningCubeClock on February 11, 2007, 02:17:46 AM
I masturbate in the back seat of my dad's car when he drives me to work.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlossClock on February 11, 2007, 02:22:53 AM
Quote from: Town Clock;692888This is why I use Kleenex.

What if you left a bunch out and your mom found those?
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: AnimeClock on February 11, 2007, 02:22:57 AM
Quote from: Janitor;693703I masturbate in the back seat of my dad's car when he drives me to work.

Sure, I shoot loads off in my dad's back seat all the time.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 02:24:11 AM
Quote from: Janitor;693703I masturbate in the back seat of my dad's car when he drives me to work.

I masturbate in my dad's bed
he makes me :(
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: DillClock on February 11, 2007, 02:27:58 AM
I just use the top sheet on my bed, or if there's a towel within reach.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 11, 2007, 02:29:56 AM
Quote from: Floss;693706What if you left a bunch out and your mom found those?
From a logical standpoint, I'd imagine she wouldn't see a whole lot of a difference between dried up mucus and semen.
Makes sense to me at least.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FlavorClock on February 11, 2007, 03:01:55 AM
The nose-snot-not-cock-snot routine can work for anything really.

"I blew my nose in that. There were no kleenexes around, and I uh, needed to blow my nose, so... yeah."
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Kavinel on February 11, 2007, 03:02:48 AM
lol
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SlaughterDog on February 11, 2007, 04:18:50 AM
Quote from: FlavorClock;693740The nose-snot-not-cock-snot routine can work for anything really.

"I blew my nose in that. There were no kleenexes around, and I uh, needed to blow my nose, so... yeah."

Oh jeeze, one time I had a bad cold and really did pick up a shirt off the ground and blow my nose into it. I can only imagine what my mom though.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 04:35:52 AM
Quote from: Skeletor;693849I LIKE TO FAP AND FAP AND FAP AND I USE ABORTED FETUSES TO CATCH THE CUM AND I LIKE TO STICK PENCILS AND GLASS AND CRUCIFIXES UP MY ANUS WHEN I DO THIS AND I WOULD LICK THAT JIZZ-SICLE DOWN TO THE WOOOD AND WHOOPS THREAD DERAILED

Yes I do
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: StrangeClock on February 11, 2007, 04:36:18 AM
Jesus

this thread smells rank and yellow
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: SchoolClock on February 11, 2007, 05:08:30 AM
10 pages of fapping?

wow.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: BunnyClock on February 11, 2007, 05:11:33 AM
Quote from: Elliot Reed;69389610 pages of fapping?

wow.

Most of it is discussing whether or not sperm would evaporate.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: OvenmittClock on February 11, 2007, 06:21:11 AM
Quote from: I can do it all on my own;692879And it still had a fresh wet coat on it from this morning.
looks like your going to be a father
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 06:30:21 AM
Quote from: ANGRY BLACK MAN;693980looks like your going to be a father

I lol'd
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Loki Clock on February 11, 2007, 06:32:55 AM
Quote from: I can do it all on my own;692908OK, Mr. "I don't masturbate ever".

See: My post in the spam book, in the erotic fiction thread.
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: YoYoClock on February 11, 2007, 07:02:05 AM
/goldmine



EDIT: hhshahahahaha this post on pg 11,
Title: My mother found my fapkin napkin
Post by: Sky on February 11, 2007, 07:03:15 AM
I always let it land on my tummy and then I wipe it off with my boxers. Those get washed daily plus you have the warm sticky sensation of cum wiping all over your groin all day.