Clock Crew

Clock Crew Archives => Comedy Goldmine => Topic farted by: Isison on February 11, 2007, 10:06:38 PM

Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Isison on February 11, 2007, 10:06:38 PM
Ok, first of all, this is serious. If you don't believe me, go try it yourself. I do admit that my posts are weird, but oh boy, have I ever lied? Ok, here's the whole story:

I just went to bathroom to take a poop as usual. After it, I began the usual process to wipe my ass. I don't know how many of you wipe ass the same way I do, but here's how I usually do it:
1. Life up the butt while lowering your head, and then wipe.
2. Wipe it several times and assume it's clean.
However, I just discovered that my years of such practice is actually WRONG!

Today, after I wiped my ass the usual way and I stood up , I accidentally found couple towels I dropped on floor seconds ago. I then decided to wipe my ass while I was in the standing position. Ok, here's the key point: I was wiping my ass while I was standing, instead of lowering my head below my butt. I thought my ass must be very clean because I wiped it over and over before, but oh boy, I was WRONG and who thought human assholes are so complicated! After I wiped my ass while standing from down to up, I found my ass is far from clean. It's totally like unwiped.

Therefore, guys, if you don't believe me, try it yourself. Here's the conclusion:
If you wanna wipe your ass after poop, make sure you do it in two position:
Position 1: Lift your butt while lowering your head, wipe.
Position 2: Then, totally stand up and then wipe again.

Your will be surprised by how much you wiped off afterward. Again, try it yourself if you don't believe me.


(User was banned for this post; Reason: For doing funny things do his butt. Gay things.)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Biggskoo on February 11, 2007, 10:09:46 PM
isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: miracle fruit on February 11, 2007, 10:10:26 PM
How the fuck does it make a difference its a fucking hole i dont believe you

EDIT: Actually its probably because you wipe your ass with your head under your toilet, as you described
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 10:10:27 PM
yeah, it's amazing how little butts actually get clean
ps what the FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Schmellements Clawk on February 11, 2007, 10:10:53 PM
isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Sword on February 11, 2007, 10:10:56 PM
Quote from: Mistah F.A.B.;695137isison what the fuck

I was about to say the same ass shit.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 10:11:00 PM
Hahahahahahaha holy fuck man.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Isison on February 11, 2007, 10:12:05 PM
Ok guys, I thought you guys will treat this as a stupid post. Again, please try it yourself next time you go to bathroom. You will then see what I was talking about.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 10:13:21 PM
Quote from: Isison the Fapper;695143Ok guys, I thought you guys will treat this as a stupid post. Again, please try it yourself next time you go to bathroom. You will then see what I was talking about.

Isison
what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: miracle fruit on February 11, 2007, 10:13:58 PM
Quote from: Isison the Fapper;695143Ok guys, I thought you guys will treat this as a stupid post. Again, please try it yourself next time you go to bathroom. You will then see what I was talking about.

no






isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 11, 2007, 10:15:23 PM
Isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 10:15:24 PM
Seriously what the fuck, Isison.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 10:16:56 PM
No, but with all due respect
Isison. What the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: miracle fruit on February 11, 2007, 10:18:42 PM
I can only expect you shit all over your ass, or you have a goatse-like rectum.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Scuba Clock on February 11, 2007, 10:19:26 PM
Quote from: Kombucha;695154Seriously what the fuck, Isison.

All jokes aside...



Seriously.



What the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: PossumClock on February 11, 2007, 10:19:29 PM
Like i said before: 27 my ass. (no pun intended)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 10:20:38 PM
Quote from: OctorokClock;695161All jokes aside...



Seriously.



What the fuck?
Serious buisness. :fez:
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 10:21:59 PM
Quote from: Kombucha;695165Serious buisness. :fez:

Woh
What the fuck?
Isison?
What the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 10:23:27 PM
What the fuck, Isison?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: miracle fruit on February 11, 2007, 10:23:40 PM
ISISON
WHAT THE FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: TequilaClock on February 11, 2007, 10:23:51 PM
is nobody's fault your mother didn't showed you how to wipe
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Schmellements Clawk on February 11, 2007, 10:23:51 PM
Wrong, you guys are doing. Sad it makes me. :(
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: PaperClipClock on February 11, 2007, 10:27:42 PM
Seriously, Isison?
What the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 11, 2007, 10:29:40 PM
ISISON WHAT THE FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: TequilaClock on February 11, 2007, 10:30:20 PM
Oh and isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 10:32:24 PM
Um yes I have a question for the governor.
Isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FrankClock on February 11, 2007, 10:37:58 PM
Damn, You suck! Isison What the Fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Mangosteen Clock on February 11, 2007, 10:40:53 PM
Isison, you disappoint me, you dickbag.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: miracle fruit on February 11, 2007, 10:43:47 PM
[flash]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/foreverkul/flashWords1.swf?+100+ISISON!_WHAT_THE_FUCK?! width=400 height=40 wmode=transparent[/flash]
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 10:46:35 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg256.imageshack.us%2Fimg256%2F2141%2F63b879f07005a70c24657f0eh9.gif&hash=dcafba8b9577da86ed5d9ec0031347f12c2e3ed9)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg249.imageshack.us%2Fimg249%2F6649%2F34e06802441e074f280a8a4lf7.gif&hash=11a9c97d9f3b4728d67cef4bc896bfc23dff6008)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg177.imageshack.us%2Fimg177%2F9113%2Fglitteryourwayec50433ecu3.gif&hash=fb12660d4fbe66d0f570709e34cc6ea434718ce7)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg407.imageshack.us%2Fimg407%2F3263%2Fglitteryourway23123d41yj0.gif&hash=c992b6df1c0c721c70e60d57b9720ba9138fb8d2)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on February 11, 2007, 10:49:00 PM
isiso. i have a question.
not so difficult question
maybe you will found it funny to answer it.
it is just:










:confused::confused:WHAT D F??:confused::confused::confused:
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kavinel on February 11, 2007, 10:52:17 PM
Isision...

What the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: AnkhClock on February 11, 2007, 10:55:32 PM
What.
The.
Fuck.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Roman Collar Clock on February 11, 2007, 10:55:51 PM
Well, when you guys live with a bunch of other guys you will understand the importance of proper asshole hygiene.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 11, 2007, 10:59:33 PM
   ISISON
WHAT THE FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 11, 2007, 10:59:57 PM
OMG WHY?
ISISON WHAT THE FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: BobbyClock on February 11, 2007, 11:07:24 PM
I really don't know why I read your threads or posts.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: SensuClock on February 11, 2007, 11:20:32 PM
ISISON WHAT THE FUCK.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: PolyhedronClock on February 11, 2007, 11:28:16 PM
Isison what the fuck
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FlavorClock on February 11, 2007, 11:29:23 PM
I've always done it standing up, but still...
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg201.imageshack.us%2Fimg201%2F3434%2Fisisoncf1.jpg&hash=56b26e03b60a285d6b43210f5ef33b6e05c71eb4)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 11:30:12 PM
Quote from: FlavorClock;695273I've always done it standing up, but still...
Ahahahahahaha.
:thumbs:
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Isison on February 11, 2007, 11:37:21 PM
Ok, I totally understand why you guys are acting like this. No problem. When Earth was first found to be round instead of flat, few people believed it.

Great contradictories always accompany great discoveries.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Biggskoo on February 11, 2007, 11:39:24 PM
isison is either the worst or greater poster ever i honestly cant decide
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 11, 2007, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: Isison the Fapper;695288Ok, I totally understand why you guys are acting like this. No problem. When Earth was first found to be round instead of flat, few people believed it.

Great contradictories always accompany great discoveries.
Isison, what the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Mangosteen Clock on February 11, 2007, 11:52:53 PM
A Goldmine worthy thread.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: TheCheshireClock on February 11, 2007, 11:55:09 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg255.imageshack.us%2Fimg255%2F7913%2Fisisonnt4.png&hash=03cb7a6c5c9a6388fd5781a400e7559d0cf7cef0)

Buy it at This site (http://spreadshirt.com)!
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Ti-83Clock on February 12, 2007, 12:03:01 AM
[flash]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/foreverkul/flashWords1.swf?+111+Isison,_what_the_fuck? width=400 height=40 wmode=transparent[/flash]
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 12, 2007, 12:10:16 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg180.imageshack.us%2Fimg180%2F6174%2Fbdvj5.jpg&hash=059023f81b8bd0e513c352630b27f9699145c1b8)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: TomatoClock on February 12, 2007, 12:15:25 AM
Quote from: Mistah F.A.B.;695137isison what the fuck
.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 12, 2007, 12:19:30 AM
Quote from: TomatoClock;695324.

^
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: SensuClock on February 12, 2007, 12:23:24 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi42.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fe304%2Fmarley577%2Fisison.png&hash=2e717ea35b2eebbff91852ef7d9f1497222b0e6e)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: SlaughterDog on February 12, 2007, 12:43:54 AM
[flash]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9403/wtfoe7.swf width=550 height=225[/flash]
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 12, 2007, 12:46:11 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi9.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa96%2FThomas_E_Lilac%2Fwhatthynfuck.png&hash=555d060b7b8ae12814c3c10ec8239b40294098b6)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: RobertSmithClock on February 12, 2007, 12:46:48 AM
haha i smell s aybabtu-ish type of situation forming itt
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Soup Clock on February 12, 2007, 12:59:31 AM
Dear god.

Seriously Isison, what the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 12, 2007, 01:03:28 AM
This thread is amazing.
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Sergeant Major on February 12, 2007, 01:05:06 AM
Holy fuck I Can't stop luaghing and now I have the hiccups. Fuck.


What the fuck Isision?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Soup Clock on February 12, 2007, 01:07:13 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi20.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb204%2Fsoupclock%2Fseriouslyisisonwhatthefuck.jpg&hash=cf73c9f97d3106327fa54aaeec91454f7a2cd07b)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: RobertSmithClock on February 12, 2007, 01:07:43 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi64.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh165%2Fnoobspace%2Fgg.png&hash=a9f10a82f6f0edad79bc72e2a44c43a4c9e3f6ad)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Cow on February 12, 2007, 01:08:11 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft194%2Fcowzclock%2Fwtf.png&hash=fa0af96e11053369f600cf43e34c34fbc2399962)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Marlin Clock on February 12, 2007, 01:09:48 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi9.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa96%2FThomas_E_Lilac%2Fgarga.png&hash=123701683e3556b327bf4b9a10f3d253abf336f0)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Soup Clock on February 12, 2007, 01:20:07 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi20.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb204%2Fsoupclock%2Fisisonwhatthefuck2.jpg&hash=2f9a426fd7d04247243886f43d2ae52ad28086ad)
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 12, 2007, 01:22:00 AM
Quote from: Skeletor;695417Soup

What the fuck?

Skeletor


What the FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: SensuClock on February 12, 2007, 01:23:01 AM
Now I'm confused, who is currently receiving the fucking of what?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Kombucha on February 12, 2007, 01:23:43 AM
Quote from: FileCabinet;695419Skeletor


What the FUCK
You're doing it wrong.

Isison, what the fuck?
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 12, 2007, 01:25:32 AM
Isison WHAT THE FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: FileCabinetClock on February 12, 2007, 01:28:06 AM
Woah woah woah


slow down



Isison




What the FUCK
Title: An EXTREMELY SHOCKING discovery made by me, Isison
Post by: Sergeant Major on February 12, 2007, 01:46:04 AM
What the fuck? Isison?!!
WHAT THE FUCK?????