Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Hydrant on April 03, 2008, 12:24:43 AM

Title: When To Submit?
Post by: Hydrant on April 03, 2008, 12:24:43 AM
I spent a lil' while on my recent flash, and I was wondering if there was a good time of day to submit it, it being 1:22 a.m here, I guess it's a bad time.
Title: When To Submit?
Post by: DillClock on April 03, 2008, 03:33:43 AM
right now
Title: When To Submit?
Post by: camoclock is a great man on April 03, 2008, 03:37:06 AM
[flash]http://youtube.com/v/WCkQZOnCN3k&autoplay=1&loop=1 width=1 height=1[/flash]
Title: When To Submit?
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on April 03, 2008, 03:40:59 AM
Someone once told me 8pm UCT
Title: When To Submit?
Post by: DillClock on April 03, 2008, 03:46:31 AM
you just dug yourself a grave camo
Title: When To Submit?
Post by: camoclock is a great man on April 03, 2008, 03:59:20 AM
Well the thread went nowhere anyway.

I made it go nowhere in style
Title: When To Submit?
Post by: AlbinoDEFUNCT on April 03, 2008, 04:30:05 AM
submit it and then later after you submit it submit it so that you can do that