this is a vid i made on youtube so i want to put on newgrounds!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433524
Same here. 5'd it.
YouTube link please.
555
i gave it a 4 for vidio quality sorry.
Quote from: sundial;1272974i gave it a 4 for vidio quality sorry.
We are the clock crew, you should get to know us.
Also:
Quote from: sundial;1272974i gave it a 4 for vidio quality sorry.
I voted 0 on your existance
Quote from: Schoefield;1273068I voted 0 on your existance
it didn't help now did it.
Quote from: sundial;1272974i gave it a 4 for vidio quality sorry.
ugh
fiveddddddddd
Quote from: Schoefield;1273068I voted 0 on your existance
.
This isn't even a clock flash it okay made but overall its dumb, I refuse to give it a five when normally I wouldn't have given it a 2.
I gave this a O guys
0'd
Quote from: BootClock;1272989We are the clock crew, you should get to know us.
Well he can vote whatever he wants, and a 4 isn't bad.
Also 5'd