For a moment, I suddenly realized:
Isn't it true that at any moment of our life, our not-yet-disposed shit is just about 1 feet away from our mouth in our tommy? How could we enjoy our delicious meal with shit just feet away?
(User was banned for this post; Reason: oh look another horrible fucking isison thread)
Isison what the fuck
Isison, what the fuck?
Because it's not yet shit. One should by your logic be just as uncomfortable about eating food, which is shit to be, or about people, which are shit to be, after they decompose and are eaten, but we know that's silly and indeed parasilly, being completely irrational.
Coprophilia.
Isison, what the fuck?
High security meat ziplock
I don't own a Tommy and if I did. I don't think I'd want him processing and handling my shit. That would just be mean and cruel.
Isison, what the fuck?
What the fuck Isison?
poop is edible
I don't know I don't usually keep Tommy Guns near my mouth :V
we call it a toilette over here.
Isison, what the fuck?
Isison, what the fuck?
I'm not dissapointed in you Ision, I wasn't expecting anything in the first place.
yesterday I ate a Snickers whilst taking a dump
How was it?
smooth, with peanuts in it.
dude wtf?
I believe the term is "Isison what the fuck?!"
isison... is this a turd?
NOOOOOOOOOO
(i dont have a tommy gun in near my storage room)
i mean not even ONE!
Quote from: billiardball10;1312331isison... is this a turd?
NOOOOOOOOOO
(i dont have a tommy gun in near my storage room)
i mean not even ONE!
ission
i mean
come on
what the fuck?
hi im isison fap fap fap xD
Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1312266smooth, with peanuts in it.
The Snickers or the shit?
/rimshot
Isison, what the fuck?
Isison, what the Fuck?
.................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................
teh