Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Quill on May 19, 2008, 12:01:36 AM

Title: Tard
Post by: Quill on May 19, 2008, 12:01:36 AM
seeing air pump's thread (http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?t=74574) reminded me  of my favorite blog site, Tard blog. (http://www.tard-blog.com/)
It's about a SPED teacher telling humorous stories about her special students.
Title: Tard
Post by: crock pot pot roadt on May 19, 2008, 12:21:31 AM
I have nothing to do so im forced to read entrys from this
Title: Tard
Post by: VCRClock on May 19, 2008, 12:25:48 AM
It's a shame this site hasn't been updated since 2005... on the other hand, I guess that means it isn't too daunting to reread through the entire archives. _poogle_
Title: Tard
Post by: Quill on May 19, 2008, 12:28:09 AM
Quote from: VCRClock;1313971It's a shame this site hasn't been updated since 2005... on the other hand, I guess that means it isn't too daunting to reread through the entire archives. _poogle_
Indeed.
I need her to update it because I'v read them all.
Title: Tard
Post by: FrankClock on May 19, 2008, 12:29:40 AM
Quote from: VCRClock;1313971It's a shame this site hasn't been updated since 2005... on the other hand, I guess that means it isn't too daunting to reread through the entire archives. _poogle_

I read the last one and laughed. But then I read another one and it seemed fake.
Title: Tard
Post by: crock pot pot roadt on May 19, 2008, 12:36:36 AM
Augusta smells like a hot litterbox
Title: Tard
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on May 19, 2008, 12:44:29 AM
If this person is for real then this thing is hilarious
Title: Tard
Post by: AirPumpClock on May 19, 2008, 07:46:04 PM
Bumping because this is pretty funny.
Title: Tard
Post by: FUCK YOU ALL on May 19, 2008, 08:03:16 PM
Were no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do i
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

* never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to see

(* repeat)

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand
Title: Tard
Post by: Quill on May 19, 2008, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: FUCK YOU ALL;1314563rick roll

don't try so hard next time.
Title: Tard
Post by: buttplug on May 19, 2008, 10:33:38 PM
Kind of mean but still funny.