everybody loves Pepsi clock.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/440335
i wasent going to submit it but then somebody was all like "submit it (http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?t=74543)" so i did.
EDIT: K YOU CAN MASS DOWN VOTE NOW!
0d it as hard as I could
Quote from: weenie roast;1314310no he is the king
then how do you explain
http://princeoftheportal.newgrounds.com/
carrotisking.png
yes
yes^5
yes(Xyes*12yes)^(cos(1)*Xyes)
fuck that movie was better than I thought you were capable of, respect++
Quote from: weenie roast;1314333THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN http://kingoftheportal.newgrounds.com/
touche
5'd I'm glad you decided to submit it
PEPSICLOCKISABRIDGETOTHEPORTALEVERYBODYLOVESPEPSICLOCK
that is so annoying lmao
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clockcrew.cc%2Ftalk%2Fpix%2F35714831feb97d46a.png&hash=63568787569bb77969f8dc207257f36af4ff9249)
Oh lol
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clockcrew.cc%2Ftalk%2Fpix%2F35714831feb97d46a.png&hash=63568787569bb77969f8dc207257f36af4ff9249)
Quote from: The Postman;1314441
Look above you.
Quote from: CadillacClock;1314453He only drew the crown. IceCubClock, change your name and you might gain some more respect.
why should I care? I hardly ever draw things for my movies
Quote from: CadillacClock;1314466if you want to half ass everything than ok go half ass everything.
k I'll do so
Quote from: CadillacClock;1314469k have fun man have fun
:hi5:
TAMALE
ALRIGHTY! its passed judgment and its got a low score, easy pickings for down voting. vote zero plz.
Quote from: CadillacClock;1314453He only drew the crown. IceCubClock, change your name and you might gain some more respect.
release that stick from your ass. plz
OOPS
Quote from: CadillacClock;1314469k have fun man have fun
good job.
Quote from: CadillacClock;1314453He only drew the crown. IceCubClock, change your name and you might gain some more respect.
release the stick from your ass. plz
IceBlockClock sucks
DwarfinatorClock got a sexy avatar
I'm a furry
I'm awesome.
DwarfinatorClock is god