Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: CelticKnotClock on May 23, 2008, 11:19:24 PM

Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 23, 2008, 11:19:24 PM
I've been away far too long :x:

to make a long story very very short.
I left WPI as the classes were kinda getting bleh and I found a better program for me, going to New England Tech (still Game Dev)

My Macbook was stolen along with my tablet so I was away from flash and such for a long while, until I got it all working on my old piece of crap desktop.

End of story, I'm back, again, sorry for leaving so suddenlike x_x
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: SeedClock on May 23, 2008, 11:58:53 PM
man wherever you live must be ghettto
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: AnchorClock on May 24, 2008, 12:10:00 AM
Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 24, 2008, 12:14:16 AM
Quote from: SeedClock;1317414man wherever you live must be ghettto

I lived in a dorm, 'nuff said

Quote from: Kumar Patel;1317419Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.

*shrugs*
I still count it as one of my crowning achievements that CC got me into a top-rate college.  The classes were just far too theoretical, NEIT is a lot more hands on and practical, so those classes will benefit me far more.

Live and Learn
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 24, 2008, 12:14:17 AM
Quote from: SeedClock;1317414man wherever you live must be ghettto

I lived in a dorm, 'nuff said

Quote from: Kumar Patel;1317419Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.

*shrugs*
I still count it as one of my crowning achievements that CC got me into a top-rate college.  The classes were just far too theoretical, NEIT is a lot more hands on and practical, so those classes will benefit me far more.

Live and Learn
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: TequilaClock on May 24, 2008, 09:13:02 AM
Holy god damn shit I almost forgot about you, sonny
Quote from: Kumar Patel;1317419Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.
Just saying, your sig is extremely lagging
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: PropagandaClock on May 24, 2008, 10:36:43 AM
Hi, Im PropagandaClock and I do not believe we have met :D
Welcome back!
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: BilliardBall10 on May 24, 2008, 10:53:43 AM
i missed you. hope yo remember me
 
WELCOME BAC, SIR
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: Pin Clock on May 24, 2008, 11:02:59 AM
You should try to stop leaving.

Welcome Back!
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 24, 2008, 11:27:57 AM
Quote from: PropagandaClock;1317619Hi, Im PropagandaClock and I do not believe we have met :D
Welcome back!

I've seen you around

Quote from: Bubble Girl;1317639You should try to stop leaving.

Welcome Back!

yeah, I'll give that a shot
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: BilliardBall10 on May 24, 2008, 08:26:39 PM
i hope ya will stay
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: Exclamation Mark on May 24, 2008, 08:30:46 PM
oh i remember you

sup
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 24, 2008, 09:49:33 PM
Quote from: billiardball10;1317912i hope ya will stay

Workin on it.

Quote from: Demoman;1317915oh i remember you

sup

not much
also, <3 demoman
's my fave class, 2nd is engy, 3rd is medic
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: Il Duce on May 24, 2008, 09:56:34 PM
I think I remember you. Shame about the jacked stuff though.
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 24, 2008, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: Goggles;1317954I think I remember you. Shame about the jacked stuff though.

same, and agreed
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: FileCabinetClock on May 25, 2008, 01:02:08 AM
i remember you

i think you were pretty NOICE
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 25, 2008, 01:10:57 AM
Quote from: The Postal Dude;1318122i remember you

i think you were pretty NOICE

I remember you too, thanks for the compliment
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: killerbite on May 25, 2008, 02:06:43 AM
hello dont believe we have meet lol welcome back
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: AlbinoClock on May 25, 2008, 02:11:30 AM
Theft insurance on laptops. :)

Hello.
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 25, 2008, 11:49:14 AM
Quote from: killer69bite;1318143hello dont believe we have meet lol welcome back

thanks, and yeah, never met you before.

Quote from: ouıqןɐ;1318145Theft insurance on laptops. :)

Hello.

we've got insurance rolling on the thing, but it's a pain in the ass and Im not expecting to see very much if anything at all from it.
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: WreckingBallClock on May 25, 2008, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: Nogitsune;1317421*shrugs*
I still count it as one of my crowning achievements that CC got me into a top-rate college.  The classes were just far too theoretical, NEIT is a lot more hands on and practical, so those classes will benefit me far more.

Live and Learn

Awesome. Also, Live and Learn is an awesome song (although unrelated).
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: Scuba Clock on May 25, 2008, 03:54:28 PM
Can't say I remember you too well but your name rings a bell.

I know how you feel man, within the week I've had my car back it was broken into, had my radio and cd's stolen.

:(

Also, welcome back.
Title: Holy Bleeding Shitballs
Post by: CelticKnotClock on May 25, 2008, 06:39:20 PM
thanks, yeah I was never super-active
sux to hear about the car man