Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Topcatyo on May 25, 2008, 01:42:44 PM

Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: Topcatyo on May 25, 2008, 01:42:44 PM
Keep your eye on the black dot in the middle, don't move those damn eyes.
Jesus.

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi29.tinypic.com%2F2ik36.gif&hash=257188a54ac5d341b2c1ffbb996fa08b194e77fa)
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: Steve on May 25, 2008, 01:43:53 PM
didn't work
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on May 25, 2008, 01:44:10 PM
Oh I know this thing its pretty badass
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: ChocolateCoffin on May 25, 2008, 01:45:37 PM
you should have probably said that you have to keep your eye on the dot in the middle.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: Topcatyo on May 25, 2008, 01:47:26 PM
Quote from: ʎɹɹǝqlıʌǝ;1318465you should have probably said that you have to keep your eye on the dot in the middle.
Done.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: Steve on May 25, 2008, 01:48:29 PM
Nah didn't work either.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: FileCabinetClock on May 25, 2008, 01:48:40 PM
holy fuck cool
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: peyoteclock on May 25, 2008, 01:54:16 PM
neato!

also you guys must be I'm a edgy teen if it didn't work for you.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: PropagandaClock on May 25, 2008, 01:55:30 PM
pretty old stuff but still its quite awesome how simple our brain is
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: Il Duce on May 25, 2008, 01:56:02 PM
Whoah, sick.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: FileCabinetClock on May 25, 2008, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: peyote;1318475also you guys must be I'm a edgy teen if it didn't work for you.

^
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: Pin Clock on May 25, 2008, 01:57:34 PM
that's pretty damn amazing
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: AlbinoClock on May 25, 2008, 01:57:52 PM
Neato.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: TheCheshireClock on May 25, 2008, 01:59:34 PM
Thats awesome
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: zl on May 25, 2008, 02:11:03 PM
I like it!
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: AirPumpClock on May 25, 2008, 02:18:25 PM
I thought this was one of those things where you had to look at a blank white surface, but this is a great spin on that idea.
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: InterstateClock on May 25, 2008, 02:38:04 PM
Woah! Pretty cool!
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: DWARFINATORclock on May 25, 2008, 02:40:20 PM
Holy shit!
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: GodClock on May 25, 2008, 02:46:06 PM
wao
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: CaramelAppleClock on May 25, 2008, 02:47:14 PM
Remarkable!
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: PimpMasterKDOG on May 25, 2008, 02:49:37 PM
wao

-->KDOG
Title: This is so awesome I made a thread for it.
Post by: BilliardBall10 on May 25, 2008, 03:13:09 PM
MAN! thats cool.