Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: kittyclock on June 03, 2008, 09:53:17 AM

Title: How have you all been?
Post by: kittyclock on June 03, 2008, 09:53:17 AM
I've had a shitty couple of months, not that many of you care, but I've missed this place a lot!

 Absinthe and I broke up in March, and he is moving back to Massachusetts next week.  

One of my good friends died in a car wreck, so I was mourning for a while, then last month my brother died from a drug overdose. So I haven't really been online much, but I hope that now that I have nothing to do I can be more frequent around here.

On a different note, I got out of school last Thursday. I had my last final exam today and I graduate high school on Thursday. I'm going to be going to Maryland Institute College of Art in August in Baltimore. Hope to meet some more of you guys up there.  

Anybody else graduating?

How have you all been?
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PimpClock on June 03, 2008, 09:58:16 AM
You won't know me at all, but I'm sorry to hear about your friend and brother dying and good luck in College. I've been fine thanks
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Not An Alt Clock on June 03, 2008, 09:58:36 AM
Very good thank you! I am sorry for your lose. (Did I spell that right. Pronounced as in "lawse") I got out of school two weeks ago. I am quite excited! Oh boy oh yes oh boy.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: LeekClock on June 03, 2008, 10:02:46 AM
{{{kittyclock}}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Not An Alt Clock on June 03, 2008, 10:04:35 AM
Quote from: FloppyDiskClock;1326544Me and Kitty are now dating.

pics or it never happened
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: BunnyClock on June 03, 2008, 10:08:23 AM
Hello KittyClock
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 10:11:10 AM
Hi Courtney! I have to visit Jason this weekend before he moves :/ I need a fuckin' car.

I wish I got to go to Dallas' funeral, I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Hope you're holding up alright, good to hear from ya.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: TapedeckClock on June 03, 2008, 10:11:22 AM
sorry to hear about your friend
and welcome back.

Quote from: iPodClock + a phone;1326545pics or gtfo
Fixed.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: iPodClock on June 03, 2008, 10:33:41 AM
lol.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: iPodClock on June 03, 2008, 10:34:23 AM
LOL.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: WrenchClock on June 03, 2008, 10:37:31 AM
I would say something like "That's not tobacco" in reference to your signature and your brother but that would be in bad taste and i'm not like that :(
also {{{Kittyclock}}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: NintendrCkolc on June 03, 2008, 10:38:52 AM
Hello kitty. U prolly dont know me. I graduated last friday tho ^_^
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: coalclock on June 03, 2008, 11:03:05 AM
Dude that sucks {{{}}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: BreadfruitClock on June 03, 2008, 11:12:31 AM
Quote from: PsychonautClock;1326550Hi Courtney! I have to visit Jason this weekend before he moves :/ I need a fuckin' car.

I wish I got to go to Dallas' funeral, I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Hope you're holding up alright, good to hear from ya.

how dare you use real names on the clock crew
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 11:13:29 AM
IT'S ALLOWED WHEN YOU GO TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH THEM FUCK YOU FRUITYBREAD
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Scuba Clock on June 03, 2008, 11:17:54 AM
In regards to my comment on your post in the POST YOUR PIC thread, I do apoloize and hope you don't hold it against me.

Also, welcome back, hope you're doing well and congratulations.
(grad. 07 :))
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: BreadfruitClock on June 03, 2008, 11:18:35 AM
Quote from: PsychonautClock;1326631IT'S ALLOWED WHEN YOU GO TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH THEM FUCK YOU FRUITYBREAD
Please, call me Dan.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 11:18:55 AM
Also, I'm gonna be at yo graduation because my brother is graduating, too. Woo boy!

Unless I have work... because I can't take off any more... hmmm. We'll see!
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 11:19:48 AM
Quote from: fuck me? fuck you.;1326639Please, call me Dan.

I will call you Dirl like I call my friend Dan. My friend started calling him Dan In Real Life, even though he had never seen that movie. And from that, Dirl was formed.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: CaramelAppleClock on June 03, 2008, 11:20:56 AM
wait, Absinthe still alive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!?
On a serious note, I'm sorry for all the bullshit you had to go through lately.
{{{kittyclock}}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: BreadfruitClock on June 03, 2008, 11:21:01 AM
i'll give you the Dirl Swirl

ehehheeh
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 11:24:46 AM
Quote from: CaramelAppleClock;1326642wait, Absinthe still alive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!?

He's been without internet, he still gets on AIM via his phone on occasion. He will probably be back on the boards in a couple weeks :0
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 03, 2008, 12:45:34 PM
My final exam is on 13th July, then I start A levels after a summer of beaching and partying.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Blue on June 03, 2008, 01:48:12 PM
Holy shit... Usually when someone says they've had a bad couple months they are exaggerating... You on the other hand are not.

I am terribly sorry for your losses.

Catch me on aim sometime if you feel like talking about it.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PropagandaClock on June 03, 2008, 01:55:27 PM
Holy shit thats hilarious and extremly depressing at the same time :(
{{KittyClock}}

Also what is this story between you and absinthe, Ive been away so I got no idea.

Get better soon! ClockCrew is here for you <3
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: LuxenbergClock on June 03, 2008, 02:08:18 PM
{{kittyclock}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Pin Clock on June 03, 2008, 02:15:57 PM
Welcome back, kitty.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: SpongeClock SquarePants on June 03, 2008, 02:18:12 PM
hey there sister
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Steve on June 03, 2008, 02:31:12 PM
Greetings
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: TheCheshireClock on June 03, 2008, 02:44:23 PM
Guess Topcat, Cat Clock, and I will have to clear out your spot in the litterbox again,

On a serious note, I'm sorry for your loss :(
{{{{{{{{Kitty}}}}}}}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: kittyclock on June 03, 2008, 02:59:27 PM
thanks guys.

so whats been going on around here?

and karl, pm me and i'll give you my number or my aim or something... southlake is really dry :(
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: SpongeClock SquarePants on June 03, 2008, 03:09:07 PM
Quote from: kittyclock;1326842thanks guys.

so whats been going on around here?

last week all control of the bbs was given to the dutch clocks. the mods and stuff are mere puppets now.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Steve on June 03, 2008, 03:29:18 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadon.files.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F07%2Fgroup-hug.jpg&hash=f74404e60641d998d02b5ee67669ec366d811241)
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: BilliardBall10 on June 03, 2008, 04:03:11 PM
man, i dont know you alot, but im really sorry baout your brother, and your friends. :(
 
well, i hope you are better, however.
 
and happy graduation
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Marlin Clock on June 03, 2008, 04:54:21 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

I just graduated too, first class of my school.

Absinthe's coming back? Maybe order will finally be restored to the debate forum.
This may seem disjointed but I'm answering questions without quoting since I forgot to quote it.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Ruler on June 03, 2008, 04:57:38 PM
Hahaha, Sucks for you, you fat bitch!


(User was banned for this post; Reason: ummmmmmmmm)
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Marlin Clock on June 03, 2008, 05:07:39 PM
Quote from: Ruler;1326913Hahaha, Sucks for you, you fat bitch!
Hey, When i clock?
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Blue on June 03, 2008, 05:13:12 PM
Quote from: Ruler;1326913Hahaha, Sucks for you, you fat bitch!

For you, this is either a:

A)  Time to troll
B)  Time to shut the fuck up
C)  Time to die

ps. Oh, and A is not the correct answer. Neither is B, not for you.
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: skeletal on June 03, 2008, 05:23:37 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 06:18:41 PM
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1326911I just graduated too, first class of my school.

If only you know how impossible that is at our highschool ;P
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Biggskoo on June 03, 2008, 06:23:30 PM
Quote from: PsychonautClock;1326972If only you know how impossible that is at our highschool ;P

well if your school wasn't built in 2004 then yeah it's impossible atm
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: DillClock on June 03, 2008, 06:32:27 PM
move the date of your birthday
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: iPodClock on June 03, 2008, 07:06:23 PM
remember that time you sent me and floppy nude pics of yourself?
good times.

aahahahaha
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: SilverClock on June 03, 2008, 07:21:01 PM
Woah, I thought you were like 22. What the?!
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: Toaster on June 03, 2008, 07:30:24 PM
damn kitty im so sorry about everything
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 03, 2008, 08:18:36 PM
Quote from: Bjggs;1326980well if your school wasn't built in 2004 then yeah it's impossible atm

Just for the record there's about 5 black kids in our entire school. It's a bunch of rich, smart, white kids.

Fuckers.

HEY CHECK OUT MY BMW MY MOMMY GAVE ME WHEN I TURNED 14 VROOM VROOM!!
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: kittyclock on June 04, 2008, 01:00:59 AM
Quote from: PsychonautClock;1327100Just for the record there's about 5 black kids in our entire school. It's a bunch of rich, smart, white kids.

Fuckers.

HEY CHECK OUT MY BMW MY MOMMY GAVE ME WHEN I TURNED 14 VROOM VROOM!!
Isn't mark pretty smart?

I'm in the second quartile... not a good rank though. eh. and for the record, i got a mercedes, not a BMW ;)
Title: How have you all been?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 04, 2008, 01:34:35 AM
Quote from: kittyclock;1327297Isn't mark pretty smart?

I'm in the second quartile... not a good rank though. eh. and for the record, i got a mercedes, not a BMW ;)

Yeah, he is... he's going to Purdue, but couldn't get into UT... stupid top 10 percentile BS.

psfuku