Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: MineralWaterClock on June 04, 2008, 07:00:45 AM

Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: MineralWaterClock on June 04, 2008, 07:00:45 AM
Because I just turned 21 today.

Shower me with lots of love and B.
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: Asshatclock on June 04, 2008, 07:01:47 AM
Yes you are, go do some important stuff.
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: ChickenClock on June 04, 2008, 07:03:44 AM
yes, go away
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: AstronautClock on June 04, 2008, 07:17:31 AM
LotusClock is 30 so I think your fine :P
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 04, 2008, 07:26:38 AM
Happy birthday Mineral Water, wow we have a 30 year old in the CC.
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: ChickenClock on June 04, 2008, 07:27:00 AM
Naw, you're alright. Happy birthday budday
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: Steve on June 04, 2008, 07:29:31 AM
how old was biologicalclock i heard he had a full family and such
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: Slurpee on June 04, 2008, 07:34:01 AM
Quote from: BlueHippo;1327525how old was biologicalclock i heard he had a full family and such
we were all like 13 so he was so old it didn't matter we just called him "old man bio"
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: satan will destroy you on June 04, 2008, 07:40:16 AM
Quote from: SLARPEECLOAK SLURPICLOOK;1327531we were all like 13 so he was so old it didn't matter we just called him "old man bio"

jajajajaj bio was the man
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: satan will destroy you on June 04, 2008, 07:40:21 AM
*is
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: satan will destroy you on June 04, 2008, 07:40:24 AM
dead
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: PsychonautClock on June 04, 2008, 09:22:58 AM
Ung zombiejr you keep trippin me out when i see "me" posting in threads i haven't read yet, haha. But uhhh, yeah, no, you're not too old. Luckily the CC has more older members, unlike newgrounds ;)

happy birthday my good sir :)
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: l1fty on June 04, 2008, 09:24:20 AM
not too old but i'd like you out anyway
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: AlbinoClock on June 04, 2008, 09:42:52 AM
No but still go away.
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: Steve on June 04, 2008, 09:44:02 AM
Quote from: PsychonautClock;1327604Ung zombiejr you keep trippin me out when i see "me" posting in threads i haven't read yet, haha.
T's What i'm here for
Title: Am I too old for CC?
Post by: BilliardBall10 on June 04, 2008, 09:44:08 AM
you are still funny