Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Pokemon Stadium => Topic farted by: BootClock on June 05, 2008, 04:34:52 PM

Poll
Question: Poll???
Option 1: eleriacClock votes: 18
Option 2: vilBerryClock votes: 0
Option 3: PodClock votes: 0
Option 4: inderEggClock votes: 0
Option 5: eekClock votes: 0
Option 6: venmittClock votes: 0
Option 7: adioTubeClock votes: 0
Option 8: harpClock votes: 0
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: BootClock on June 05, 2008, 04:34:52 PM
CeleriacClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg363.imageshack.us%2Fimg363%2F4229%2Fcrookedpoolsmalluf0.jpg&hash=47fc07cabb5cb3716fd73192b8cb07366c6fd00e)

EvilBerryClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg31.picoodle.com%2Fimg%2Fimg31%2F4%2F5%2F14%2Ff_joinerfinism_8388e92.jpg&hash=b8abc7160281b1006cf3c455879f8a4c78f80075)
hi res - http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/5/14/f_joinerfinism_6e1b366.jpg

iPodClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg375.imageshack.us%2Fimg375%2F3844%2Fbensmallcopydn5.png&hash=7055f183278bec129b25635b19e188af2071d055)

KinderEggClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg384.imageshack.us%2Fimg384%2F9089%2Fphotojoiner2bc9.png&hash=30099dcade9ad34b5bb65ed1018c5195478cc092)

LeekClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fjonathan.beaton.name%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Flichtenstein.thumbnail.jpg&hash=97afe677c5f93371fe9fd9d4b9758966e8f55714)
hi res - http://jonathan.beaton.name/wp-content/uploads/lichtenstein.jpg

OvenmittClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv243%2Fmouselock%2Fphotophandango.png&hash=142dd3c81b952142403315f1bec078b1bce8a943)

RadioTubeClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi89.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk238%2FRadioTubeClock%2Fjoiner1.jpg&hash=94cf5ee9f9808aa4f3313e38c6565d149f7b2627)

SharpClock
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg144.imageshack.us%2Fimg144%2F6175%2Ftreecollectionsgz0.jpg&hash=a69ca2e18df0f54dc52ca01aecf62ec57d065346)

Sweet job this time everybody, some excellent pieces!
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: PirateClock on June 05, 2008, 04:46:08 PM
Celeriac fo sho
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: OvenmittClock on June 05, 2008, 04:59:35 PM
radiotube, would have voted celeriac if he had posted it in time.
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: iPodClock on June 06, 2008, 05:05:43 AM
Celeraic's reminds me of hockey's stuff.

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibiblio.org%2Fwm%2Fpaint%2Fauth%2Fhockney%2Fhockney.pool-2-figures.jpg&hash=498c97aaa3695c16039ce49d8eeadb0fe851d73b)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.davidhockney.eu%2Fimages%2Fdavid_hockney_polariod_new_work.jpg&hash=838249ff620ffb1383f0b97fc69a034565d78542)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2F5%2F53%2FHockney%2C_A_Bigger_Splash.jpg&hash=1209de1d375774fcd0e3c5b19d240824581b08bd)
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 06, 2008, 05:34:05 AM
Quote from: iPodClock;1329486

Thats cool, I like how the splash sticks out as messy when everything else is clean, thanks for the votes :). I might try more of these some day.
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: SpinningCubeClock on June 11, 2008, 06:52:17 AM
Celelelel of course. It had pretty blues. :)
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: Bigglesnoots on June 11, 2008, 07:36:49 AM
Sharp
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: frozennn on June 11, 2008, 11:02:01 AM
Celeriac seems to win, so I voted for KinderEggs, wich I also liked.
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: BootClock on June 11, 2008, 09:06:19 PM
Congratulations Celeriac! Now go start a new one! BLARGH.

Also good work all around this time, I really liked all the submissions and a good number of people entering and voting.
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 12, 2008, 11:17:20 AM
Quote from: BootClock;1333667Congratulations Celeriac! Now go start a new one! BLARGH.

Also good work all around this time, I really liked all the submissions and a good number of people entering and voting.

Thanks :D. I will help organize the next one if you want.

 I voted Leek by the way I really liked his.
Title: VOTING TIME Fandango #11
Post by: BootClock on June 12, 2008, 05:03:05 PM
Quote from: CeleriacClock;1334090Thanks :D. I will help organize the next one if you want.

Oh no honey. You'll have to do it ALL, come up with the theme for it, then post the thread here in the darkroom announcing the Fandango.

If you're having trouble setting it out just have a look at some of the previous first posts and follow their format (read: copy and paste then change details).