Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Pokemon Stadium => Topic farted by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 12:03:48 PM

Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 12:03:48 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi27.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc169%2FC0mBineD%2Fyuyucopy.png&hash=37cfb926e8a9256ff211ec9d719659b06fab28bb)

yeah his head is like a sphere kinda so thats why it looks so flat :P
also. if you can guess what creature I made I will draw your clock in photoshop all nicely!



(hint: the creature can be seen on newgrounds) :O
Title: oh hello
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 12, 2008, 12:07:24 PM
Is it the small purple boy from dad n me without his mask? I like it anyway
Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 12:32:40 PM
^wrong but thnx ^^
Title: oh hello
Post by: Steve on June 12, 2008, 01:01:38 PM
jack
Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 01:07:40 PM
no maybe I should give a hint..
Title: oh hello
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on June 12, 2008, 01:07:58 PM
wtf its xenu
Title: oh hello
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 12, 2008, 01:08:06 PM
Quote from: astronautt;1334182no maybe I should give a hint..

Yea do that, haha i want to know now.
Title: oh hello
Post by: Steve on June 12, 2008, 01:13:03 PM
stagbeetle
Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 01:28:13 PM
all wrong so far.

uhm new hint: it speaks in sarus
Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 02:15:56 PM
hint: adam
Title: oh hello
Post by: Solenoidclock on June 12, 2008, 02:19:04 PM
It looks like one of those things that went after the bitey.
Title: oh hello
Post by: BunnyClock on June 12, 2008, 02:20:15 PM
Rob zombie?
Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 02:23:47 PM
Quote from: Monterey Jack;1334250It looks like one of those things that went after the bitey.

I jsut need the name of those things ;D
Title: oh hello
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 12, 2008, 02:31:06 PM
The yuyu?
Title: oh hello
Post by: AstronautClock on June 12, 2008, 02:32:11 PM
Quote from: CeleriacClock;1334265The yuyu?

lol you win :B
Title: oh hello
Post by: CeleriacClock on June 12, 2008, 02:38:31 PM
Quote from: astronautt;1334266lol you win :B

:D I thought it was from brackonwood first, but i couldn't think where it was from.
Title: oh hello
Post by: Solenoidclock on June 12, 2008, 03:25:20 PM
Gah, I wasn't expecting to be right.

I'd rather see a fancy root than a coil though.