Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Thor on July 07, 2008, 02:46:53 PM

Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Thor on July 07, 2008, 02:46:53 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/447844
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: AbsintheClock on July 07, 2008, 02:51:20 PM
I giggled
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Kodiakclock on July 07, 2008, 02:57:02 PM
I enjoyed it thoroughly
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: AstronautClock on July 07, 2008, 03:00:44 PM
hahaha I liked this
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: PirateClock on July 07, 2008, 03:02:00 PM
hahaha i lauged out loud when i read the line at the end.
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: AlbinoClock on July 07, 2008, 03:59:02 PM
hah
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: BlackberryClock on July 07, 2008, 04:18:38 PM
could have been short for the amount of stuff going on.
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Thor on July 07, 2008, 05:02:40 PM
Quote from: BlackberryClock;1357076could have been short for the amount of stuff going on.

yeah i could have made it a lot shorter
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Loki Clock on July 08, 2008, 04:06:41 PM
Only A Lad is the best album evar.
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Kombucha on July 08, 2008, 04:16:38 PM
Hahaha genius.

Fived.
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: SwirlberryClock on July 08, 2008, 07:34:36 PM
I watched the first 30 seconds or so, then read this thread and read what pirate had to say. So, I didn't watch it till near the end because I figured, it was all the same. But the ending was the greatest. Fived and about to review.
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Gem on July 09, 2008, 06:43:35 AM
ha i lol'd hard!
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Pin Clock on July 09, 2008, 08:47:44 AM
Quote from: Kombucha;1357874Hahaha genius.

Fived.

:this:
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Chef Clock on July 12, 2008, 02:27:03 AM
simply......epic
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: lol no ones home on July 14, 2008, 07:52:31 PM
This is utterly brilliant. Great job !!
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Il Duce on July 14, 2008, 08:32:57 PM
This still makes me laugh.
Title: WADE LOVES LITTLE GIRLS
Post by: Gem on July 14, 2008, 09:57:58 PM
Quote from: Phantom Renegade;1363067This still makes
 me laugh.
:this:

I agree