Clock Crew

Clock Crew Archives => Necrapolis => Topic farted by: SirClock on July 07, 2008, 10:20:54 PM

Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 07, 2008, 10:20:54 PM
So I want to do a little experiment.

I want to tell you all about yourselves, I want to tell you some truths I know about the natures of reality and I want you all to really examine these ideas and compare them to your own perceptions and theories and faiths.

----------------------------
The truth about you, is that you are actually the only thing there is.

All that is around you, your friends your family your garden your life... are all pieces of the fabric of reality that you constructed to hide from the terrifying truth: That you are and always have been God.

Your entire life and this entire existance is just a story played out throughout all eternity. The role of God is lonely and frightening. The soul being of the universe has no one to talk to.

In this reality we are frozen within a fractal of ourselves. A fractal is a shape within a self similar shape, within a self similar shape, within a self similar shape... this is the nature of all things in our existence. And what things found in this nature don't follow this pattern? Everything does from the most simple to the most infinitely complex aspects of our existence.

The Big Bang started with two opposites, matter and anti-matter colliding with eachother and forming a vibration that is the most fundamental to our existance. Two opposites and the wavelength that pulses between them. This is the pattern from which all things are made and which all things abide by. Even our own consciousnesses follow this pattern. We are good and evil, we have to be. That is how we are, that is what we are. One thing cannot exist without the other.

Everything, is simply just energy condensed to a slow vibration. So slow to us, most of us aren't aware of the vibration at all. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively like pieces of a puzzle that exist unaware of the full picture. We are the imagination of ourselves.

In conclusion this brings some extremely frightening and joyful concepts into play. Joyful in that all things are literally connected through time and have the same orgin. Frightening in that we are helplessly trapped within ourselves (at least in this existance as humans) and are destined and doomed to repeat along the same basic wavelength for all eternity, between black and white, good and bad. We seek more to our existance and fortunately we have an infinity to look to, however in a fundamental sense there is nothing more. This is good and bad, happy and sad, the nature of all reality aka: You.
-------------------------      


So as I know your all probably assuming, yes, some of these bits of knowledge have come to me in the midsts of psychedelic experimentation. However this is only because sometimes psychedelics allow you to partially leave your body, but by no means are they the only ways to do this, and not in the least the safest. This process of leaving your body has become known as Ego-Loss and allows you to slip slightly from the restrictions of time and see existance for how it really is: infinite  interconnected fractal patterns that become you.

 =====expanded=====
So is this all just insanity? Gibberish of a acid frenzy perhaps? What do you think... is it really
that crazy?

 Modern mathematics and physics wouldn't say so, as Einsteins theory of relativity, string theory and even the new theories of parallel universes completley coincide and agree sometimes chillingly all to well with my theories, and my experiences within the collective consciousness.

Not to mention relegion. The bible says we were made in Gods image. That doesn't imply that god is a man with two eyes ears and a asshole. It means that we
are Gods image. We are Gods ourselves and an infinite amount of realities exist within ourselves as it does without ourselves.

It brings God, Math, Science and philosophy into one perfect unexplainable existence. How is all of this possible? Why are we this way? And why are we fundamentally all alone?
==========
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Marlin Clock on July 07, 2008, 10:24:41 PM
No offense, but I've always thought ideals like this to be very pseudointellectual and arrogant.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Il Duce on July 07, 2008, 10:26:44 PM
I think I've thought of the possibility of having one (one meaning me in that case) as the only being in the universe and everything else is just a lucid construction of the being's mind.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 07, 2008, 10:28:13 PM
============
So is this all just insanity? Gibberish of a acid frenzy perhaps? What do you think... is it really that crazy?

Modern mathematics and physics wouldn't say so, as Einsteins theory of relativity, string theory and even the new theories of parallel universes completley coincide and agree sometimes chillingly all to well with my theories, and my experiences within the collective consciousness.

Not to mention relegion. The bible says we were made in Gods image. That doesn't imply that god is a man with two eyes ears and a asshole. It means that we are Gods image. We are Gods ourselves and an infinite amount of realities exist within ourselves as it does without ourselves.

It brings God, Math, Science and philosophy into one perfect unexplainable existence. How is all of this possible? Why are we this way? And why are we fundamentally all alone?
====================
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1357386No offense, but I've always thought ideals like this to be very pseudointellectual and arrogant.
I want more from you guys, this is a discussion forum. Explain. How is it arrogant?

Quote from: Bill Nye;1357388I think I've thought of the possibility of having one (one meaning me in that case) as the only being in the universe and everything else is just a lucid construction of the being's mind.
Elaborate.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: RomanClock on July 07, 2008, 11:02:28 PM
You believe you exist and I believe I exist. How do we fabricate each other?
Doesn't this mean you already know everything?
How did we fabricate it if we brought it into existence?
How did we decide this would be our existence?
I think this "theory" is wrong. Id have to say its pretty egotistical and self centered.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: AbsintheClock on July 07, 2008, 11:08:36 PM
It's a silly parlor trick that works on the same level as a horoscope. Watch even I can write horoscopes.

Aquarius:

You're going to have a pretty rough week. Be sure to keep your head down, and mind your manners. If you also manage to run the errands you are supposed to do you will find that there is a much greater reward to be had. Romance is bad. If you are single don't look for love but rather let it come to you. If you are married then mind your spouse's space.

BAM!
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 07, 2008, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: RomanClock;1357404You believe you exist and I believe I exist. How do we fabricate each other?
Doesn't this mean you already know everything?
How did we fabricate it if we brought it into existence?
How did we decide this would be our existence?
I think this "theory" is wrong. Id have to say its pretty egotistical and self centered.
You guys are totally misinterpretting it. How could it possibly be egotistical if I'm saying there is really no such thing as ego.

How is it self centered when I'm saying we're not essentially different people, we're all one.

How is it egotistical to say, not just some things are living everything is living.

We don't know everything because we don't exist as everything. But we did at one point in time (literally. this is from einstein's theories and the big bang). Thats another frightening aspect of this whole thing. Time. We're progressing into more and more complication. The shards we exist as are growing smaller and smaller. Progression is speeding up. This trend is viewable in every way, even just global population.

The big bang theory says life came from the energies and chemical reactions that took place as clouds of gases became stars that became worlds that became water and plants. Isn't it obvious eventually humanity spun off of this chain of events that continued into such amazing complexity that self awareness itself became possible?

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1357409It's a silly parlor trick that works on the same level as a horoscope. Watch even I can write horoscopes.
I don't get it?

I made an image to maybe better help some of you understand the nature of time. Lets stop using time as a unit of measurement of something that isn't real, and instead look at it as a measurement along a wavelength between simplicity and complexity.

Title: Collective Realization
Post by: AbsintheClock on July 07, 2008, 11:37:22 PM
I still say it's a bunk of modern day mysticism. An American rape of eastern philosophy.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Kombucha on July 07, 2008, 11:55:51 PM
I was standing on top of the toilet, hanging a clock, when I slipped and bumped my head on the sink, knocking myself out. When I came to, I had a vision... a vision of the synthesis of God, Math, Science, and Philosophy.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 07, 2008, 11:57:37 PM
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1357418I still say it's a bunk of modern day mysticism. An American rape of eastern philosophy.
:\

This is all based off of what we see and know throughout history throughout the universe. I don't see how you can possibly label that as mysticism. And this isn't a fucking rape of eastern philosophy, eastern philosophy should totally coincide with these ideas. And yea, comparing this to  horoscope bullshit does offend me. You can be more intellegent in your dismissive response.

This is something very important and personal to me not because I just thought it up but because I've experienced it first hand. And that may sound egotistical but this isn't my theory, its everyones theory. Many others have rationed and experienced the same things I have, and many philosophers (as you so kindly suggested) throughout history have formulated similar ideas. thats the point. Only this theory should be much more open and actually tie all these theories and mathematical discoveries together.


For those of you so quick to deny this theory of existance, perhaps you could enlighten us of your own? And if you don't have one perhaps you could explain why that is?

Also, nobody should be acting like I'm trying to convert people. I'm trying to pry your minds to new ideas. Think for yourself. Thats how the pattern goes.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: PaperClipClock on July 08, 2008, 12:33:10 AM
Quote from: Kombucha;1357422I was standing on top of the toilet, hanging a clock, when I slipped and bumped my head on the sink, knocking myself out. When I came to, I had a vision... a vision of the flux capacitor! The device that makes time travel possible!

fixed
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Kombucha on July 08, 2008, 12:35:11 AM
Quote from: PaperClipClock;1357436fixed
Yeah that's the joke hdsffdsfd. :(
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: TapedeckClock on July 08, 2008, 01:11:08 AM
thanks for posting this SirClock.

just a question though, since us humans (or as referred to as gods)
are stuck in an infinite  void would that be the same for animals?
would they be alone in this to?
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: NintendrCkolc on July 08, 2008, 01:42:21 AM
Very interesting point of view sir clock. I think it is certainly a plausible theory as to the great question of "Why are we here". However, I dont think anyone will ever truly know and being as such, You must have some damn good shit. What triggered this way of thinking? Acid I presume?


I gotta get some of that.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: RomanClock on July 08, 2008, 01:45:32 AM
I'm guessing this has to do with drugs in some subtle way.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: TapedeckClock on July 08, 2008, 01:51:52 AM
Quote from: RomanClock;1357467I'm guessing this has to do with drugs in some subtle way.

read the last 5 posts then we'll talk
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 08, 2008, 09:18:04 AM
Quote from: OctopusClock;1357461just a question though, since us humans (or as referred to as gods)
are stuck in an infinite  void would that be the same for animals?
would they be alone in this to?
Yes, animals are no different from us they're just behind us on the wavelength of progression. Its interesting because its been proven that time is different in different parts of the universe (slower around black holes and such). Maybe time is slower for animals? Unfortunately I don't think this planet will survive anywhere near long enough to let any of the animals catch up to our intelligence level.

Quote from: STEPHEN COLBERT;1357465What triggered this way of thinking? Acid I presume?
Partially. LSD probably the most educational drug there is, because literally what it does is just takes down the filters in the brain and what starts to happen in high dosages is you actually go inside your head. Sort of like dreaming you can explain the parts of your brain as if they were actual "places". However because of this LSD makes alot happen, not necessarily relevant to deep thinking like this.

However I've had three ego loss experiences at high dosages where I was able to leave what I guess is "me". They're nothing like any other kind of trip. They're unexplainably powerful and incredibly scary. I don't want to experience them again, its too much to handle in this world, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't learn from them. I think everyone can experience ego-loss. I'll never forget the time I was in a room full of friends and I was all of them we were the same. I was their thoughts, their memories, their futures and there was no way around it. Every time I experienced something like that I would try to talk out of it "its just crazy, this doesn't make sense?" but theres no way to do it. Its all too perfect to deny. Mathematically, physically, spiritually perfect.

Quote from: RomanClock;1357467I'm guessing this has to do with drugs in some subtle way.
I'm guessing you didn't read the entire post then :\
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Arctic on July 08, 2008, 11:19:41 PM
Just a note on the time thing.  Adrenaline causes our perception of time to slow down.  Not sure if that's the sort of thing you mean though.

Anyways, something like this can't even begin to make sense for someone who hasn't tripped before, or any of the feelings or thoughts you had while tripping.  I'm sure you know this already though.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: AlbinoClock on July 08, 2008, 11:26:53 PM
I agree with you completely. There's no sense in trying to tell anyone, though. Either they know or they don't. You know. That's what matters. Make use of that. {{{}}}
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: RomanClock on July 09, 2008, 12:18:00 AM
Yea, people who use drugs are enlightened beyond non-drug user comprehension.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: AlbinoClock on July 09, 2008, 12:23:33 AM
Quote from: RomanClock;1358217Yea, people who use drugs are enlightened beyond non-drug user comprehension.

Pfft. The most faithless is the fundamentalist. Typical. This is why I don't talk about this stuff with people.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: CubeMelonClock on July 09, 2008, 02:01:11 PM
Yeah, pretty much what Albino is saying. Also, if I were to go into it, I really wouldn't go about it from the "let me tell you something about yourself" angle, because I'm sure it turns a lot of people off right away, like Absinthe pointed out.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: LuxenbergClock on July 09, 2008, 03:23:41 PM
Everyone who's existentialist is a druggie liberal hippie PROVEN FACT grumble grumble
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Loki Clock on July 09, 2008, 05:22:13 PM
The problem with these sorts of ideas is that they're cool concepts and all, but they're baseless, and so there's no reason to think they're right.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: CubeMelonClock on July 09, 2008, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1358769The problem with these sorts of ideas is that they're cool concepts and all, but they're baseless, and so there's no reason to think they're right.

There's no reason for YOU to think they're right, no, at least not one that I can give that will satisfy you. But that doesn't mean others don't have reasons for believing what they believe, so lets just agree to disagree on this one.

Edit: unless someone else feels they can argue in favor, because I fully realize how hard it is to do so.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: AlbinoClock on July 09, 2008, 09:32:48 PM
Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1358957There's no reason for YOU to think they're right, no, at least not one that I can give that will satisfy you. But that doesn't mean others don't have reasons for believing what they believe, so lets just agree to disagree on this one.

Edit: unless someone else feels they can argue in favor, because I fully realize how hard it is to do so.

Not just hard, completely impossible. Purposely completely impossible.

And with that I will depart from this incredibly speculative discussion.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: GearBoxClock on July 09, 2008, 09:47:27 PM
I think that we might all exist in seprate universes. Our "Reality" is just what each of our minds "Sees" the other universes as. THHGTTG series' last book sums up this theory more tidely, and refers to the intersecting plane of existance that we see as the "General Mish-Mash".
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 09, 2008, 09:58:31 PM
I can understand why people could stereotype existentialists as being druggies because using drugs is an existential thing to do. Any association that using drugs makes someone "bad, or stupid or corrupt or whatever" is moral issue, an issue of pre-existing beliefs and assumptions. This in itself is the opposite of existential. I look at the universe for how it exists and has existed. And sometimes its best to look with the fewest filters or limitations, but everyone knows that.

Honestly though you definently need no association to drugs to know and come in contact with things described in this theory. In dreaming, in near death experiences, in meditation you can go to the places many of you seem to deny because you don't use drugs. Yes, I believe we were meant to find these drugs to learn about ourselves. No, obviously you don't need anything of the sort to do the same things. I do not advocate things such as LSD for most.

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1358769The problem with these sorts of ideas is that they're cool concepts and all, but they're baseless, and so there's no reason to think they're right.
This, is an argument I don't get. It really frustrates me. Yes people, admit it or not the incredible progression of humanity within the last few centuries is the result of elaborate advances in math and science by people who manifest existential discoveries of us and the universe. They're always criticized by the relegious and conventional and always take decades to become accepted.

So then we're looking at the math and science right now thats all the buzz in the science world. Controversial and yet most scientists accept theories such as string theory theories of the multiverse and the infamous theory of everything. (I included links if people want to read actual articles, its fascinating stuff.) Alot of these scientists and mathematicians are agreeing with these theories because they can't disprove them. So yeah, real backless. The pope would agree too. All those theories though are right along the lines of what I believe, and thats all I'm saying. I'm just saying hey its more like this..
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Il Duce on July 09, 2008, 10:00:11 PM
I think it's definetly plausible, but I don't really think it's true. I have a hard time believing that I'm the only person and that everything is fabricated around me. It's pretty neat though. The idea that you have your regular consciousness in your head and you're surrounded by your subconscious creations is like a star surrounded by other bits of matter that's part of it stardust augh fuck I can't think while I'm writing this post
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: GearBoxClock on July 09, 2008, 10:04:41 PM
I love science.
Hey, here's something interesting, We are porbably a computer simulation. Not Matrix stye, but like a game. Someone calculated the odds of us just being a game, and they are really high. So ya.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 09, 2008, 10:06:46 PM
Quote from: Bill Nye;1359031I think it's definetly plausible, but I don't really think it's true. I have a hard time believing that I'm the only person and that everythi....bla.. ah .gd.... other bits of matter that's part of it stardust augh fuck I can't think while I'm writing this post
I know the feeling
Quote from: GearBox;1359033I love science.
Hey, here's something interesting, We are porbably a computer simulation. Not Matrix stye, but like a game. Someone calculated the odds of us just being a game, and they are really high. So ya.
Someone? You probably mean schizophrenic.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Il Duce on July 09, 2008, 10:08:21 PM
Quote from: SirClock;1359036I know the feeling

Difference is I've never touched any drugs.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Marlin Clock on July 09, 2008, 11:36:31 PM
This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen. Either you believe this crock or you don't. Just like every other debate there's no true fundamental answer, only opinion.

E:No. Don't do this Marlin. Just leave it alone.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: CubeMelonClock on July 09, 2008, 11:49:46 PM
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1359073This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen. Either you believe this crock or you don't. Just like every other debate there's no true fundamental answer, only opinion.

E:No. Don't do this Marlin. Just leave it alone.

Well, yeah pretty much :(

Maybe don't look at it from the perspective of trying to argue though, and more of a "bouncing" of ideas of those who "get it" and a sort of introduction to those who don't. Arguing over it's validity though will get this thread nowhere -- it is like arguing over religion.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Loki Clock on July 10, 2008, 01:05:47 AM
Quote from: GearBox;1359033Someone calculated the odds of us just being a game, and they are really high. So ya.

Except that in order to run the computer simulation you have to have enough computer space provided to account for all the information in the universe, which means that the computer in the real universe has to be made up of at least enough matter to compose our universe. Thus, we would very likely be running on an already massive machine, way larger than our universe, which would probably spontaneously combust if we decided to run a universe simulation inside the simulation. Or, at least, we'd notice some lag with each simulation within the simulation. Regardless, you can't run a full version of the universe in simulation, because that would require as much information storage as is in the universe, which means the entire universe would have to be used as a computer simulating it's self, piece of information for piece of information. That is to say, peak efficiency still yields 0 product, and for the universe to be simulated, it can only get more and more primitive from then on without running the simulation, in some part, on the parent simulation, which would require the parent simulators' or root simulator's permission.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 10, 2008, 01:34:44 AM
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1359073This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen. Either you believe this crock or you don't. Just like every other debate there's no true fundamental answer, only opinion.
Well then be sure to post thatin every thread on this forum, because its definently something people want to hear.

But honestly, in my opinion believing in some stories that have been altered and rewritten thousands of time over throughout history about men who lived at a time when life on other continents were unknown seems more like crock to me, though it may just seem so nice fluffy and perfect for some people. (Not to mention easy to understand "Good people go to heaven for all eternity!Bad people get fucked in hell!) Good morals. Stupid thing to technically center your life around. cool.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Loki Clock on July 10, 2008, 02:20:40 AM
The reason string theory is more viable than theories like these is that, when simulated, it will imply the existence of things that observably exist, such as our elementary particles. So it seems a more probable explanation if it can produce things that should logically be produced by such a thing.

Also, it's always been my intuition of the reverse, that matter is energy condensed to a very fast vibration, not a slow one. That higher states of matter are freer dispersed is a red herring, and matter actually behaves more and more wavelike as it loses energy, seeing for example the Bose-Einstein condensate.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Marlin Clock on July 10, 2008, 03:20:08 AM
Quote from: SirClock;1359120Well then be sure to post thatin every thread on this forum, because its definently something people want to hear.

But honestly, in my opinion believing in some stories that have been altered and rewritten thousands of time over throughout history about men who lived at a time when life on other continents were unknown seems more like crock to me, though it may just seem so nice fluffy and perfect for some people. (Not to mention easy to understand "Good people go to heaven for all eternity!Bad people get fucked in hell!) Good morals. Stupid thing to technically center your life around. cool.
I don't care. Have fun making fun of yourself or something.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: LeekClock on July 10, 2008, 04:29:02 AM
It's a cool idea but I agree with Absinthe. While undergoing a disassociative experience we start to make these connections based on scientific theories and religious ideas, but they don't necessarily hold the truth, no matter how blindingly obvious it may seem at the time.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Loki Clock on July 10, 2008, 06:08:04 AM
I'm also not trying to say you couldn't be right, but unless you start coming up with possible ways to test the validity of it (certain things that would be true of experimental situations if the theory were true as well) you really are no better than the average new age hippie pseudointellectual commie etc..
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 10, 2008, 12:09:21 PM
Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1359140Also, it's always been my intuition of the reverse, that matter is energy condensed to a very fast vibration, not a slow one.
No, your right.  I think I was trying to say matter can be condensed to a slow vibration. From what I've experienced as time slows down the vibrations become more elongated and noticeable and things start falling apart and grouping together.
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1359149I don't care. Have fun making fun of yourself or something.
In more ways then one. I went to church every sunday my entire life and then realized within the last few years how contradicting the church really was with its own relegion. Christianity though (Like most of the bible) seemed right on key with the role of man and moral (A true christian would never go to harm anyone and attempt to love everyone). I'm very disappointed with much of the logic and economic influence big organized religions tend to extend
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: LambdaClock on July 10, 2008, 01:39:09 PM
we are alone, that's completely true. What I think it bullshit is your talk about the big bang, because honestly, there's no way for anyone to know.

science> everything because basically we as people labele science to be exactly that-extended knowledge.

all in all I agree with 90% of what you're saying.

also, organized religion is fucked up and you can't learn this shit from drugs. Drugs are materials that randomize the way you think for a period of time and there's no way to know of anything for sure if you weren't physically there for it. That being said, you either understand this shit or you don't-end of the story.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 10, 2008, 01:55:07 PM
People can stop telling me either I know my shit or I don't. That can be inferred apon clicking on this thread. I know it too. This is a debate forum I'm going to make my points strong. I know I could be wrong. I want to see how many of you are simply along the same lines of speculation.

So far the results are how I predicted.

honestly though, people who are still speculative of the big bang theory are just in denial as with evolution. Even the pope considers the theory of evolution to be non-contradicting to the bible. They have that theory down to a quantum level.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: CubeMelonClock on July 10, 2008, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1359224I'm also not trying to say you couldn't be right, but unless you start coming up with possible ways to test the validity of it (certain things that would be true of experimental situations if the theory were true as well) you really are no better than the average new age hippie pseudointellectual commie etc..

"Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook."

Not all questions can be answered through scientific reasoning alone. For many, you have to look inward. It has nothing to do with any amount of drugs, or being a new age hippie of any sort, there is just more to life than pure science. If you try to make sense of everything, you are doomed to confusion.

That is probably the best answer I can give to you, and even then I haven't answered any of your questions.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on July 11, 2008, 01:06:48 AM
Quote from: ArcticClock;1358184Just a note on the time thing.  Adrenaline causes our perception of time to slow down.  Not sure if that's the sort of thing you mean though.

Anyways, something like this can't even begin to make sense for someone who hasn't tripped before, or any of the feelings or thoughts you had while tripping.  I'm sure you know this already though.

That's wrong. I've never taken drugs of any kind, besides minor things like Tylenol and cold medication, and I've found my mind drifting more and more in this direction recently. My theory, however, is a bit different. I've been thinking that everything that a person believes to be real is real, if only in their mind. As well, every person's mind is a universe or world, depending on the scope of their thoughts, perception, and imagination, and this universe is inside the mind of an external being who also lives in his/her own universe, which is also inside another being's mind, etc. However, nobody is immediately aware of this. It took me a great deal of thought before I thought of this, so it must take others a great deal of thought. Or drugs.

However, this isn't my actual perception of the universe. That's just an idea that I thought of for a book that I might write. It's about somebody who makes contact with his own internal world. Buy it if I decide to write it.

EDIT: Also, what happened to the glitter text rule?
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Loki Clock on July 11, 2008, 01:24:52 AM
Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1359679Not all questions can be answered through scientific reasoning alone.

God works in mysterious ways.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on July 11, 2008, 01:32:12 AM
WHERE'S THE GLITTER TEXT YOU ARE LEANING DANGEROUSLY FAR OVER INTO THE REALM OF RELIGION
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Solenoidclock on July 11, 2008, 01:56:20 AM
If everything were projected from you, would your death end the universe as you knew it?

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi5.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy157%2Fforkhead44%2Fsirrrrrrrr.png&hash=11f799085a8a4a7dfce6c0f46a74ce24814dccc3)
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Loki Clock on July 11, 2008, 03:08:06 AM
Quote from: Solenoidclock;1360020If everything were projected from you, would your death end the universe as you knew it?


Well, yes, assuming you don't believe in an afterlife.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 11, 2008, 01:20:33 PM
Quote from: Solenoidclock;1360020If everything were projected from you, would your death end the universe as you knew it?

Death in its most accepted context (an end) is one of the stupidest ideas ever. Nothing in the universe ends and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I won't guarantee you much, but will guarantee there is much more after death. And sort of ironically, I think most would agree with this statement as well.
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Kombucha on July 11, 2008, 08:21:30 PM
Oh I just remembered.
Quote from: SirClock;1357380So I want to do a little experiment.

I want to tell you all about yourselves, I want to tell you some truths I know about the natures of reality and I want you all to really examine these ideas and compare them to your own perceptions and theories and faiths.

----------------------------
The truth about you, is that you are actually the only thing there is.

All that is around you, your friends your family your garden your life... are all pieces of the fabric of reality that you constructed to hide from the terrifying truth: That you are and always have been .

Your entire life and this entire existance is just a story played out throughout all eternity. The role of God is lonely and frightening. The soul being of the universe has no one to talk to.

In this reality we are frozen within a fractal of ourselves. A fractal is a shape within a self similar shape, within a self similar shape, within a self similar shape... this is the nature of all things in our existence. And what things found in this nature don't follow this pattern? Everything does from the most simple to the most infinitely complex aspects of our existence.

The Big Bang started with two opposites, matter and anti-matter colliding with eachother and forming a vibration that is the most fundamental to our existance. Two opposites and the wavelength that pulses between them. This is the pattern from which all things are made and which all things abide by. Even our own consciousnesses follow this pattern. We are good and evil, we have to be. That is how we are, that is what we are. One thing cannot exist without the other.

Everything, is simply just energy condensed to a slow vibration. So slow to us, most of us aren't aware of the vibration at all. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively like pieces of a puzzle that exist unaware of the full picture. We are the imagination of ourselves.

In conclusion this brings some extremely frightening and joyful concepts into play. Joyful in that all things are literally connected through time and have the same orgin. Frightening in that we are helplessly trapped within ourselves (at least in this existance as humans) and are destined and doomed to repeat along the same basic wavelength for all eternity, between black and white, good and bad. We seek more to our existance and fortunately we have an infinity to look to, however in a fundamental sense there is nothing more. This is good and bad, happy and sad, the nature of all reality aka: You.
-------------------------
     


So as I know your all probably assuming, yes, some of these bits of knowledge have come to me in the midsts of psychedelic experimentation. However this is only because sometimes psychedelics allow you to partially leave your body, but by no means are they the only ways to do this, and not in the least the safest. This process of leaving your body has become known as Ego-Loss and allows you to slip slightly from the restrictions of time and see existance for how it really is: infinite  interconnected fractal patterns that become you.

=====expanded=====
So is this all just insanity? Gibberish of a acid frenzy perhaps? What do you think... is it really
that crazy?

 Modern mathematics and physics wouldn't say so, as Einsteins theory of relativity, string theory and even the new theories of parallel universes completley coincide and agree sometimes chillingly all to well with my theories, and my experiences within the collective consciousness.

Not to mention . The says we were made in image. That doesn't imply that god is a man with two eyes ears and a asshole. It means that we
are image. We are ourselves and an infinite amount of realities exist within ourselves as it does without ourselves.

It brings , Math, Science and philosophy into one perfect unexplainable existence. How is all of this possible? Why are we this way? And why are we fundamentally all alone?
==========
Gotta follow the rules!
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: SirClock on July 12, 2008, 07:36:50 AM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1360849wrong. matter and anti-matter are products of the big bang, not reactants.
wrong. they do not know that. They don't know what came before the matter / anti-matter struggle. You can only assume. Its a really stupid point because they were probably both products and reactants like everything else in the universe, and your just bringing up irrelevant technicality.

One single "thing" probably split into the two. Thats what I believe at least.
Quote from: Kombucha;1360693dumb stuff
Are you trying to make a point that I loosely use the term God? Because if so, to who
Title: Collective Realization
Post by: Kombucha on July 12, 2008, 08:59:06 AM
Quote from: SirClock;1360975Are you trying to make a point that I loosely use the term God? Because if so, to who
No.