Your signature is all wrong and as a clock fanatic I am offended and disgusted FUCK YOU MAN Q(>w
Quote from: Sayga;1379614you some kinda nazi?
I could be.
Hey Ocarina get on Skype you jerk
Quote from: Shana;1379733Your signature is all wrong and as a clock fanatic I am offended and disgusted FUCK YOU MAN Q(>w
whats wrong about it?
Quote from: Steven Hyde;1379734I could be.
if you are then that would suck to be you...
This thread was hilariously pathetic. Also is that a gaiaonline avatar with a clock face?
Quote from: Sayga;1379740whats wrong about it?
if you are then that would suck to be you...
Well..... why.... would that..... *Sigh*.... Suck?
Quote from: RocketFetus;1379741This thread was hilariously pathetic. Also is that a gaiaonline avatar with a clock face?
yea it is.
Quote from: Steven Hyde;1379743Well..... why.... would that..... *Sigh*.... Suck?
Cuz no one likes nazis....
Where is your statistical proof that nobody likes Nazis.
I got temporarily excluded at school for calling someone a jew.
also review all of my movies and change your username to the_kosher_kid :thumbs:
Cuz no one likes jews....
HEY SAYGA WER IS UR FORSKIN OH RITE LOL
Quote from: Muaka;1379757HEY SAYGA WER IS UR FORSKIN OH RITE LOL
sneaky jew
did you know jews did WTC
because they did
it's a well known fact
that jews are sneaky terrorists
Quote from: Abe Gravewalker Jr;1379751Where is your statistical proof that nobody likes Nazis.
have you ever noticed those comedians that will talk about nazis as homosexuals who have nothing better to do but hate the jewish religion. i mean they already killed off about 6 million of us....
Quote from: Sayga;1379746yea it is.
Why?
Quote from: Sayga;1379768have you ever noticed those comedians that will talk about nazis as homosexuals who have nothing better to do but hate the jewish religion. i mean they already killed off about 6 million of us....
im sure some people in germany might disagree with you.
you cant just use comedic acts as a base to support facts that are not even there.
Quote from: Sayga;1379768have you ever noticed those comedians that will talk about nazis as homosexuals who have nothing better to do but hate the jewish religion. i mean they already killed off about 6 million of us....
Wow did you know they're comedians, a single person not the entire fucking world.
A comedian told me Jews are money hungry bastards.
You are a money hungry bastard then aren't you?
Quote from: Muaka;1379757HEY SAYGA WER IS UR FORSKIN OH RITE LOL
r you I'm a edgy teen? its not the forskin, its an extra flap of skin that can be bad for your health.. they cuts your's off at the hospital..
Quote from: Sayga;1379746Cuz no one likes nazis....
Who said that?
Quote from: Steven Hyde;1379776Who said that?
Exactly, Ocarina is and I like him.
I like him alot.
Quote from: Sayga;1379775r you I'm a edgy teen? its not the forskin, its an extra flap of skin that can be bad for your health.. they cuts your's off at the hospital..
actually facts prove that the over layer flap of your genitals is neither healyth or unhealthy for you.
so your mom and dad is lying to you.
Quote from: RocketFetus;1379777Exactly, Ocarina is and I like him.
I like him alot.
Atta boy.
Quote from: Sayga;1379775r you I'm a edgy teen? its not the forskin, its an extra flap of skin that can be bad for your health.. they cuts your's off at the hospital..
Quote from: Muaka;1379783
:yay: hahahaha thats hilarious!
[u2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-jW2x5wH8[/u2]
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fe7%2FJewsyoulose.jpg&hash=cefc1769a71955c3787e613965dffcf64c3b4fe0)
Review this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/436362
This:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/395555
This:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/337146
Hey i found a picture of sayga
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2Fc%2Fc1%2FStopjewishjokes.jpg&hash=4e31244e8329eb33c8b60b80cb8d2343e62909cd)
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1379801You are not funny, stop trying to be.
Hey shut up Cadabutt i thought those pictures were pretty loltastic you're just a big fat poopy pants who can't take a bit of love because that's all you need
LOVE LOVE LOVE
>w<
QuoteCadillacClock:
your not funny stop trying to be.
i think hes pretty funny
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi35.tinypic.com%2F2qu7vq9.gif&hash=7b41e47da9937d86f723245b2ad3ada585ba35c1)
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1379801You are not funny, stop trying to be.
He is funny. He's so funny. He's the funniest.
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1379807I am so glad I am not like the three of you.
I'm glad I'm not a big brown boy kisser like you!
I sound drunk and it sukz becuz i soudn drunk i am actuly drunk 24/7 becuz i suk and i am a jew drunk i mean no im not a chronik alcholic durf durf ya this is my video i am going to go eat jew food now bye!!
[u2]Olg1efSlvLg[/u2]
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1379807I am so glad I am not like the three of you.
I can't tell if you're trying to mock this moron while being nice but all I can say is that you're fucking stupid.
Quote from: OctopusClock;1379816
dam rite nigga
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg519.imageshack.us%2Fimg519%2F4084%2Fwhataboutmerm0.png&hash=18ec98cc0c155457965b367bd469258968a8d91e)
....o.k that was officialy weird!
Quote from: zolaman;1379835....o.k that was officialy weird!
who the fuck are you
Quote from: OctopusClock;1379804i think hes pretty funny

LMAO!!!!!_praiz_ pure awesomeness!
Quote from: GreyClock;1379798Review this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/436362
This:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/395555
This:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/337146
i'm sorry but i think all 3 of them suck. sitting through all of them was hard for me, eye are throwing up right now...
Quote from: ANGEL SUMMONER;1379800Hey i found a picture of sayga

nope not me sorry :x:
Quote from: Abe Gravewalker Jr;1379876who the fuck are you
.
Quote from: Gambler;1379938.
Who the fuck is Gambler?
What the [size=9]FUCK[/size] is going on here?
Quote from: ArgoonKlok;1379989What the [SIZE=9]FUCK[/SIZE] is going on here?
warp holes
Quote from: Sayga;1379775extra
It's the most sensitive part of skin on a man's body. It's the closest thing to cutting off a woman's clitoris.
Quotethat can be bad for your health
That's never been medically proven. Any health effects of having a foreskin can be dealt with by standard hygiene that you should be engaging in with or without the foreskin.
Here's a little tip, to you and Chesire.
The Clock Crew is like a welder. If you come into his shop while he's working and you say, "hey man can I make something too," he will at least give you the sternest, "you're a dumb cunt," look you've ever seen, and there's a significant possibility of being shot. However, if you persist day after day, begging the welder to teach you how to use the equipment, he might consider it. You have to want it bad enough to force yourself in. If you don't want it bad enough you don't get to, plain and simple. The Clock Crew is the equipment, the knowledge of how to weld. While Flash may seem like an easier analog, that is not what you have to demand to learn here. You can learn Flash anywhere. You can only learn how to be a Clock from being in the Clock Crew, and so you cannot come into the shop as a fellow welder. Knowing Flash well helps, but it will never make you a Clock.
TL;DR: If you want to be a member of this here forum you have to demand to be, damnit.
And don't use any smileys at all until you've seen them used on the forums. Smileys are like words. You do not know how you're supposed to use them until you see them in a sentence. You should not say, "I had an abrasive idea of what I was supposed to do," but you might if you had never seen abrasive used in a sentence, and only knew it meant "rough".
This flash should show you why using lots of dots at the end of the sentence is obnoxious and stupid:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/340886Also, English uses "." to indicate a stop, ".." to indicate a hesitation, "..." to indicate an arbitrarily long pause, and "...." to indicate an arbitrarily long pause at the end of a sentence. Adding more dots does not make it indicate a longer pause. Three dots refers to any long pause, no matter how long.
Thats pretty accurate actually.
Maybe we should change the "guys when I clock" meme into "guys how I clock".
Or maybe we can tell him to gtfo, now.
Also nobody gives a fuck if you're Jewish, laugh at the Hitler jokes or you're not allowed in. BoulderClock is Jewish, too.
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1380014JewClock cared.
Thanks for the advice Not Blackmagic.... I'm going to explore the forums so i can learn about the people here and how to act properly.
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1380034Anime aficionado, gothic, loves Illwillpress, and frequently uses text emoticons in post. You will fit in just fine here.
He's figuring it out on his own already jajajajajaja.
Quote from: Sayga;1379898i'm sorry but i think all 3 of them suck. sitting through all of them was hard for me, eye are throwing up right now...
I supposed you could do better. Show some respect!
f
gfdfgddfz
I like Grey Clock.
why is every one so damn evil to new people! i meaN COME ON!
You'll understand when you're older.
(Or, you'll miss everything cool and die angry.)
i dont want to be old and cranky like you slurpee.
Quote from: Abe Gravewalker Jr;1379876who the fuck are you
im the only one with sanity in this place.i think.
I'm not "old and cranky."
You're just too stupid to understand that I'm young and happy.
Quote from: zolaman;1380200im the only one with sanity in this place.i think.
You don't need to be insane to ask who the fuck you are.
Quote from: Abe Gravewalker Jr;1380202You don't need to be insane to ask who the fuck you are.
jk jk.
Zolaman you're freaking adorable.
sorry if i offended any1. thx slurpee. :3
Note that i didn't say i dislike Jews; i dislike relegion as a whole
Quote from: zolaman;1380199i dont want to be old and cranky like you slurpee.
Hahahaha.
Quote from: RocketFetus;1379984Who the fuck is Gambler?
mildly boring fellow
Quote from: Slurpee;1380204Zolaman you're freaking adorable.
Hi slurpee you're in my clock day movie
edit: no not shooping whoop
Quote from: Sayga;1379292Hi i'm Sayga..... I have little to no talent in making flash videos but i'll be happy to review other people's flashes and give advice......
Quote from: Sayga;1380019Thanks for the advice Not Blackmagic.... I'm going to explore the forums so i can learn about the people here and how to act properly.
Quote from: The first thing they FUCKING tell youI'm so glad you joined us. I'll have to stop you right there, though, I'm afraid. Here at the Clock Crew we have a system where by new users (that means you, dummy!) may not post messages for an entire week after they have registered.
This system is in place so that you can have a good look around, and so you can see how things work around here before posting and perhaps saying something regrettable that will get you banned or make you look silly!
Don't make excuses. It insults our intelligence to think we need reviews. We aren't some pathetic little group who make Flash movies so some kid with no talent can give us little scores. You obviously haven't brushed up on your internet history to even understand who we are. Let me refresh your memory.
WE ARE THE CLOCK CREW
WE RUN NEWGROUNDS
AND IF YOU THINK WE NEED YOUR HELP, GTFOYou should be begging us for OUR help, not saying you can help us.
And a happy clockday to you.
Helloooo. The ClockCrew is a mind bogging place where you learn to make your brain a melting pot of culture, tolerance and arts. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quote from: Piston;1382012Don't make excuses. It insults our intelligence to think we need reviews. We aren't some pathetic little group who make Flash movies so some kid with no talent can give us little scores. You obviously haven't brushed up on your internet history to even understand who we are. Let me refresh your memory.
WE ARE THE CLOCK CREW
WE RUN NEWGROUNDS
AND IF YOU THINK WE NEED YOUR HELP, GTFO
You should be begging us for OUR help, not saying you can help us.
You shut the hell up, you have been here for one or two months.
Quote from: Piston;1382012Don't make excuses. It insults our intelligence to think we need reviews. We aren't some pathetic little group who make Flash movies so some kid with no talent can give us little scores. You obviously haven't brushed up on your internet history to even understand who we are. Let me refresh your memory.
WE ARE THE CLOCK CREW
WE RUN NEWGROUNDS
AND IF YOU THINK WE NEED YOUR HELP, GTFO
You should be begging us for OUR help, not saying you can help us.
Now I hate you. Congratulations!
Piston pwnage... this makes me mysterious...
EDIT: Sorry posted this while I was drunk.