Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: PimpMasterKDOG on August 15, 2008, 06:37:57 PM

Title: Bill Murray fell from the sky
Post by: PimpMasterKDOG on August 15, 2008, 06:37:57 PM
So I was on the Chicago lakefront today for the annual air and water show, and lo and behold, Bill Murray parachuted down from the heavens.  If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy man.

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.reuters.com%2Ffanfare%2Ffiles%2F2008%2F08%2Fbill3.jpg&hash=e66348f41b7d8b80c273e3b3c70c60a57e260e33)
http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/2008/08/15/bill-murray-falls-from-the-sky-in-chicago/ (http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/2008/08/15/bill-murray-falls-from-the-sky-in-chicago/)

Happy Clock Day!

-->KDOG
Title: Bill Murray fell from the sky
Post by: TremcladClock on August 15, 2008, 06:39:27 PM
He was paying tribute to us for immortalising him in the form of brilliant Flash movies.
Title: Bill Murray fell from the sky
Post by: Solenoidclock on August 15, 2008, 06:43:09 PM
It's so profound, it just might be prophecy.
Title: Bill Murray fell from the sky
Post by: TequilaClock on August 15, 2008, 08:29:06 PM
I guess the judgement's here as the prophet came down from heavens.
Title: Bill Murray fell from the sky
Post by: The Spoiler on August 15, 2008, 09:34:06 PM
Revelation 6:13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind

Mark 13:25
the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken loose.