I got this mail today. I think it's a trap.
QuoteHi there.
NowPublic is working on the coverage of the story on India independence day, follow the links below and feel free to add your own comment as well.
In case you haven't heard of us, NowPublic.com is aparticipatory news website. I'd encourage you to comment onthe article (after following the link) if you would like toshare your opinions on the topic.
If you run into any problems, my e-mail address isytalmazan@nowpublic.com
Thank you.
Yuliya
please click on this link - where you can approve or rejectits use: http://www.nowpublic.com/import/48a5d201593c55.76441433
____________________________________________________________ NowPublic is a news sharing community that uses stories,photos, & videos from sources like you. If you would like to learn more about this request, and thecontext in which your photo might be used, click on thislink: http://www.nowpublic.com/import/48a5d201593c55.76441433 If you do give your permission, your photo will always remain your property, and whatever license you havespecified will follow its use on NowPublic.com If you have any concerns about this, please contact ourQuality Assurance Coordinator at quality@nowpublic.com
Yeah. Its a trap.
Oh hey, you're still alive? Make a movie, you have less than 2 hours. Go go go.