I'm new here, and even though I don't have Flash (YET), I could just torrent it if Vista could accept keygens and find a virus-free copy of Adobe Flash. Also, I'm learning Flash in school.
In other words... I'm new, and it will take time for me to adjust.
In B4 flaming.
EDIT: I have a XP computer with BitTorrent, so I might practice since it's summer break.
Hello!
Welcome to the Clock Crew! I hope you stay with us and become a great member :D!
or you could just get the 30 day trial, and Ill PM you instructions on how to get it "cheaper"
Yowza Suika?? I'd like to see you draw her >w<
Quote from: Piston;1386328or you could just get the 30 day trial, and Ill PM you instructions on how to get it "cheaper"
I hope you mean student discount.
Quote from: PecanClock;1386416I hope you mean student discount.
Is that what they're calling it nowadays? Hahahaha.
Suika, don't talk openly about illegal torrents or filesharing here. We all know it goes on, and a good many of us couldn't function without it, but we keep it quiet. Why? There are people who actually buy expensive software here, and it angers them to see people slipping under the radar to get things free. Also, some of these software-buyers really just want to support the companies they bought from.
It's a touchy subject, so if you need to talk about it then use evasive wording or take it to PM.
That aside, welcome to the CC. You've picked a really unique place to develop you skills as an artist. Stick around until after the culture shock subsides and you'll never want to leave.
Quote from: Shana;1386346Yowza Suika?? I'd like to see you draw her >w<
weeaboo's like you give me a hard on
Welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay and become a great flash artist. If you are going to buy flash it would be wise to buy flash 8 not cs3 unless you want to create games.