I got told off by my editor today for poor grammar, apparently I have been using a lot of gardeners apostrophe's in my written work and it simply will not suffice.
hor hor hor
Poor punctuation and grammar, not enough effort put in
Must do better.
C-
Well, my response was that I was once clock of the month and do you know what he said? He said he didn't care and I shouldn't be putting apostrophes in willy nilly, and the next time I did it I would be fired.
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1391612gardeners apostrophe's
what does this mean?
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1391620what does this mean?
apostrophes where there shouldn't be
mmm it's so big in my slitty pussy
Quote from: TwostCleck;1391633it's
this is correct, however, gardener's wouldn't be.
You should punch him in the face >w<
Challange him to a duel
Tell him to get fucked and take the pay cheque
Leave and Join Mensa.
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1391612I got told off by my editor today for poor grammar, apparently I have been using a lot of gardeners apostrophe's in my written work and it simply will not suffice.
Hey, isn't this a run-on sentence?
teyuh
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1391702teyuh
Fired.
Quote from: Losperman;1391705Fired.
Sentence fragments have no place in this bbs. I expect much better from you.
D-
Quote from: Losperman;1391696Hey, isn't this a run-on sentence?
Actually, it's a comma splice. :teach:
slitty pussy
dude you're a fucking writer and you're doing gardeners apostrophes, I thought that was common sense, guess not.
ELLO WAI'EN FO MOSTLEH CARP'NAH.
GOVNA'S PLAINTIFF KNEECAP
MO'BID
Quote from: ONIONATOR;1392264Actually, it's a comma splice. :teach:
Damn it, I just went over that lesson in the AP style guide, too. :wiebel:
Quote from: SirClock;1392381ELLO WAI'EN FO MOSTLEH CARP'NAH.
GOVNA'S PLAINTIFF KNEECAP
MO'BID
PH'NGLUE MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN