Hey baby,
OK this is a proper contest thingy.The contest is a simple caption contest, try to keep it under 10 words. Image number 1:
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.strangepolice.com%2Fimages%2Fcontent%2F104573.jpg&hash=fc6137938301236a317a1d6270dc61c7a8537055)
Image Number 1:
big black motherfucking black person
104573
Fried Chicken refrence.
for the mother land!!!!1
i am a success in life.
His ears are the sexiest ears in the world.
"Aw man i just spilled a ton of fried chicken everywhere!"
"huh?"
"I am a rapper"
"Yes, I shave my eyebrows... and my vagina"
"50 Bars" or "Guess Who's Back"
('Track' name and album name).
"I'm sorry, Miss Jackson! I am for reaaaaaal!"
The order.
"nigga"
One more jackson in prison and the next'll be free.
"Busted Rhymes"
Justice
lol black people
Making Up for O.J Simpson
Wow you still exist? I thought you joined a Greenday tribute band or something useless like that.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"
Holy shit Im Tripping out
"Negros: Only 49c"
"Oh Oh God no Please stop no oh god"
nonexistent
Quote from: Steven Hyde;1391888"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"
"I'M HOPING YOU'RE DEAD"
"I'm going to the candyshop" (males only)
No don't mean no.
Quote from: INoodle;1391710"Busted Rhymes"
This one probably wins, my fault for choosing a bad picture i guess. Ok round two:
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1392181
Flustered by the excitement of the latest Darknut attack, Link pauses to take a hit of that sweet chronic.
" I like to suck it"
Finest weed in the shire.
SKRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"smack is wack but wacks the smack so wack off whenever you like"
kids today and their fucking tacked together clothing and shit.
Feeling remorse for a life of violence, Link turned to religion. He is now happy to be a Rastafarian.
"Hylian Haze: The Best shit in Hyrule."
Quote from: Duke Nukem Clock;1392248"smack is wack but wacks the smack so wack off whenever you like"
Actually, The Nostalgia Critic said this, so its not allowed
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1392181This one probably wins, my fault for choosing a bad picture i guess. Ok round two:

"dats sum good shit nigga"
best pot in Hyrule since 1980
*POT JOKE*
Do you remember Woodstock, man? It was, like, far out... man.
im a fuckling girl faggots
"If all else fails, use fire."
(Quote from Zelda II on the NES).
What do I gets for winning the first round? :D
Man... my pits smell weird...
Forget about the pot he is wearing a fucking corset.
It appears that none of you are funny, so onto round 3:
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsimg.bbc.co.uk%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F42425000%2Fjpg%2F_42425115_mastermind_chair_250.jpg&hash=d1076f87215c642acd83cc96b10192505a02c716)
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1393231It appears that none of you are funny, so onto round 3:
NOW PRESENTING THE MOST GLORIOUS CHAIR IN ALL THE WORLD
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1393231
Gentlemen.
Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1393231It appears that none of you are funny, so onto round 3:

Your asshole, everyone has had a turn in it.
fart fart fart fart poop
Why don't you go ahead and have a seat? (Chris Hanson style.)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the lord almigh- shit, where's he gone?
IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR PORNO STASHES, WORLD LEADERS, YOU WILL PAY THIRTY TRILLION DOLLARS TO ME, THE INVISIBLE MAN!
OUR NAME BRAND CHAIR HAS BUILT IN SPOTLIGHTS FOR EPIC SITS
sit down asshole.
Quote from: Losperman;1393261Gentlemen.
lol
Fuck you Dracula!
chair.
Your ass will never feel this good again.