Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: kittyclock on August 29, 2008, 08:08:42 PM

Title: checking in
Post by: kittyclock on August 29, 2008, 08:08:42 PM
i just moved to baltimore for college. i don't know anyone here.
Title: checking in
Post by: Beret on August 29, 2008, 08:09:48 PM
Oh, be sure to make some new friends first.
Title: checking in
Post by: kittyclock on August 29, 2008, 08:11:17 PM
i have a few that i met last year, but all my roomies are gone and im really sad and home sick. my parents left the country and my sister is in texas with her husband.
Title: checking in
Post by: FluxCapacitorClock on August 29, 2008, 08:20:15 PM
holy shit i finally know where that sig is from jesus
Title: checking in
Post by: kittyclock on August 29, 2008, 08:30:55 PM
so how is everything here? i heard everyone hates me because they think i smashed absinthes computer and im fat
Title: checking in
Post by: zl on August 29, 2008, 08:45:50 PM
were you here to meet billiardball10clock? i think he was the biggest thing
Title: checking in
Post by: PowerGloveClock on August 29, 2008, 08:52:31 PM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1391783were you here to meet billiardball10clock? i think he was the biggest thing
:this: billiardball was fucking amazing
Title: checking in
Post by: INoodleClock on August 29, 2008, 09:34:57 PM
Wait, are you THE KittyClock?
Title: checking in
Post by: AbsintheClock on August 29, 2008, 09:43:46 PM
Quote from: kittyclock;1391776smashed absinthes computer

I've still got it with the cracked in display, and all. Still need to get the information off the hard drive. I can put pictures up if you like.
Title: checking in
Post by: patriotclock on August 29, 2008, 09:52:48 PM
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391810I've still got it with the cracked in display, and all. Still need to get the information off the hard drive. I can put pictures up if you like.

do it!

also kittyclock turned you gay for zombie lincoln!!!!
Title: checking in
Post by: AbsintheClock on August 29, 2008, 09:55:31 PM
While we're at it I'll blame her for that too. I could care less though. Being that miserable in Texas showed me just how wonderful life really is here. On another note anyone that treats myself or her like a circus gets the ban stick. The past is the past, and I'm not interested in bringing any of it up.
Title: checking in
Post by: WiiClock on August 29, 2008, 10:23:00 PM
sorry texas didn't give you a good time absinthe.
next time you come to texas you can stay in my bed.
<33333
Title: checking in
Post by: patriotclock on August 29, 2008, 10:24:41 PM
Quote from: just got back from chilli;1391833sorry texas didn't give you a good time absinthe.
next time you come to texas you can stay in my bed.
<33333

then where will floppydisk sleep?
Title: checking in
Post by: AbsintheClock on August 29, 2008, 10:24:52 PM
I'm engaged fool!
Title: checking in
Post by: WiiClock on August 29, 2008, 10:27:51 PM
Quote from: PatriotClock;1391834then where will floppydisk sleep?

have you noticed floppy disk has no friends?
unknown doesn't talk to him anymore
ipod doesn't
no one does bro


you must not remember the time he told a mod i had child porn in my avatar to get me permabanned ahaha
Title: checking in
Post by: AbsintheClock on August 29, 2008, 10:29:45 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg525.imageshack.us%2Fimg525%2F3320%2Fsnapshot20080826ii4.jpg&hash=07b8cf27fb264799922f9f144cdd7fd0112302f5)

Oh yeah Cleo is doing fine.
Title: checking in
Post by: WiiClock on August 29, 2008, 10:37:39 PM
i would like a moustache like that that would be really cool too bad i'm 12 years old and can't grow one just yet :(
maybe for christmas
Title: checking in
Post by: OcarinaClock on August 30, 2008, 12:16:23 AM
Welcome back.
Title: checking in
Post by: HitchhikerClock on August 30, 2008, 12:30:26 AM
I live down south from you
Title: checking in
Post by: Loki Clock on August 30, 2008, 03:02:05 AM
!!! HAI KITTAY CLAWK !!!

Quote from: just got back from chilli;1391838have you noticed floppy disk has no friends?
unknown doesn't talk to him anymore
ipod doesn't
no one does bro


you must not remember the time he told a mod i had child porn in my avatar to get me permabanned ahaha

I, inexplicably, have FloppyDiscLock's AIM, but not FloppyDiskClock's, and half the time I see it I think "oh it's FloppyDiskClock" because it's in all lowercase. I seriously have no idea why I have his screenname. I never even met him until then.
Title: checking in
Post by: DNAClock on August 30, 2008, 03:05:43 AM
Are you planning on making any flash, kitty?
Title: checking in
Post by: Steve on August 30, 2008, 03:56:42 AM
hello kittyclock
Title: checking in
Post by: LuigiClock on August 30, 2008, 04:00:54 AM
I am the walrus... coo coo cachoo
Title: checking in
Post by: TwistClock on August 30, 2008, 05:32:27 AM
Oh hai.
Title: checking in
Post by: kittyclock on August 31, 2008, 08:30:52 AM
Quote from: INoodle;1391805Wait, are you THE KittyClock?
I thought you killed yourself?!!!  Oh my god, how are you?
Title: checking in
Post by: kittyclock on August 31, 2008, 08:32:28 AM
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391840

Oh yeah Cleo is doing fine.

Kitty!!! Tell her Hi! Give her kisses
Title: checking in
Post by: satan will destroy you on August 31, 2008, 08:36:55 AM
Quote from: kittyclock;1391758i just moved to baltimore for college. i don't know anyone here.

 hey look it's fatclock


(User was banned for this post; Reason: That ban stick I promised)
Title: checking in
Post by: BunnyClock on August 31, 2008, 08:39:07 AM
KittyClock I... I think I love you
Title: checking in
Post by: PirateClock on August 31, 2008, 09:07:10 AM
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391820While we're at it I'll blame her for that too. I could care less though. Being that miserable in Texas showed me just how wonderful life really is here. On another note anyone that treats myself or her like a circus gets the ban stick. The past is the past, and I'm not interested in bringing any of it up.

nobody actually brought it up before you did.
Title: checking in
Post by: PaperClipClock on August 31, 2008, 09:17:36 AM
Quote from: loki_clock;1391929I, inexplicably, have FloppyDiscLock's AIM, but not FloppyDiskClock's, and half the time I see it I think "oh it's FloppyDiskClock" because it's in all lowercase. I seriously have no idea why I have his screenname. I never even met him until then.
                  floppydisc lock
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/member.php?u=1075




hmm...
Title: checking in
Post by: TwistClock on August 31, 2008, 12:29:16 PM
Quote from: fetus weed;1392487hey look it's fatclock

Hey your being Mean.
Title: checking in
Post by: Roman Collar Clock on August 31, 2008, 01:23:14 PM
Quote from: kittyclock;1391760i have a few that i met last year, but all my roomies are gone and im really sad and home sick. my parents left the country and my sister is in texas with her husband.

Join a few clubs.  You'll make some friends that way.
Title: checking in
Post by: INoodleClock on August 31, 2008, 01:33:32 PM
Quote from: kittyclock;1392485I thought you killed yourself?!!!  Oh my god, how are you?

I get that alot.

I'm very well ta, I found a photo of you the other day - an old website, with pictures of Clock friends from way back when. :)