Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 10:15:26 AM

Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 10:15:26 AM
What class would it be, and why?
And no I'm totally not asking because I'm working on a clock project dont be silly ha-ha.

Choose from:

Priest (healer - primairy, healer - secondary)
Druid (healer - primairy, booster - secondary)
Warrior (melee - primairy, booster - secondary)
Monk (melee - primairy, healer - secondary)
Ranger (ranged - primairy, melee - secondary)
Wizard (ranged - primairy, booster - secondary)

To explain:
Healers restore allies' HP.
Boosters have beneficial spells for allies (haste, strength-up), and/or hampering spells for enemies (slow, defense-down).
Melee have high HP and deal physical damage from close range.
Ranged have low HP and deal high damage from afar.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: WrenchClock on August 30, 2008, 10:16:40 AM
Engineer
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Biblo on August 30, 2008, 10:18:49 AM
from that list i'd say warrior i guess. i couldn't really picture biblo performing any of the other roles. beating stuff up sounds sensible?
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Munglai on August 30, 2008, 10:20:21 AM
I would like to think I would be a monk
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 10:21:27 AM
Quote from: Moonpig;1392019Engineer

You fail, so incredibly hard. There were words for it, to describe this gigantic amount of fail, but unfortunatly they were sucked into the giant swirling vortex of fail radiating from your anus.

Quote from: Munglai;1392023I would like to think I would be a monk

Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: WrenchClock on August 30, 2008, 10:24:42 AM
Quote from: ArgoonKlok;1392025You fail, so incredibly hard. There were words for it, to describe this gigantic amount of fail, but unfortunatly they were sucked into the giant swirling vortex of fail radiating from your anus.




SPY'S SAPPIN MAH SENTRY LOL
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Asshatclock on August 30, 2008, 10:28:03 AM
To arms !

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg166.imageshack.us%2Fimg166%2F277%2Fasshatwarriorhq0.png&hash=21f9fbba69f840b717eb581c65d7bf848c5ea0c8)

warrior I guess.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Topcatyo on August 30, 2008, 10:28:23 AM
Warrior
Because the clock character is a cat/tiger thingy or whatever, so he'd use his claws as a weapon.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: zl on August 30, 2008, 10:29:00 AM
I suppose a monk
in that i expect a warrior would be using weapons, and a monk hand-to-hand combat

edit: then again... (http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5391/zombielincolnws3.png)
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: INoodleClock on August 30, 2008, 10:30:19 AM
Of those options I'd be a Wizard, although I'm actually a Meta-physicist by trade.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 10:31:58 AM
Someone pick priest before I have to choose PopeClock for that and I've never even spoken to the guy and dont really know him at all and ffffff.

Also rangers and wizards needed.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Topcatyo on August 30, 2008, 10:47:34 AM
Marlin as priest.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: zl on August 30, 2008, 10:48:55 AM
I CHANGED MY MIND i wanna be a druid
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg184.imageshack.us%2Fimg184%2F8264%2Fzombielincolndruidus0.png&hash=990fbf87ce9b3f69b82601d04b5d8c69045275a9)
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Steve on August 30, 2008, 10:58:54 AM
DEATH KNIGHT THEN I CAN DPS TANK AND HEAL MYSELF ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND SUMMON MINIONS TO DO DAMAGE TO BOOT I AM SO GOOD.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: HitchhikerClock on August 30, 2008, 11:01:26 AM
Monk. I wouldn't be much good for anything else.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: GearBoxClock on August 30, 2008, 11:02:19 AM
Priest. I like to heal, and contradict my beliefs.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: PowerGloveClock on August 30, 2008, 11:13:56 AM
ranger
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: PimpClock on August 30, 2008, 11:24:00 AM
I'm gonna have to say ranger
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Slash on August 30, 2008, 11:25:59 AM
Mid-Boss, duh
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Pin Clock on August 30, 2008, 11:33:34 AM
I couldn't really picture a Bowling Pin doing any of those things, but I guess ranger.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: PirateClock on August 30, 2008, 11:37:06 AM
Well euhm i guess ranger. Pistol + Cutlass
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 11:43:19 AM
Quote from: Dr. Johan Krauss;1392057Well euhm i guess ranger. Pistol + Cutlass

Very good, I can work with that.

Now I need a good wizard.

Also why should Marlin be priest? I'm not talking about your RL personalities, we're talking your clock characters here.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: GreyClock on August 30, 2008, 11:43:20 AM
Quote from: Dr. Johan Krauss;1392057Well euhm i guess ranger. Pistol + Cutlass
What's up Aragorn.

Bang bang, I am the warrior.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: GearBoxClock on August 30, 2008, 11:43:41 AM
Why isn't there a mage class?

Can I stil be a priest? I don't have arms, so I would only really be good with healing. Plus, I don't think that it could be possible to make my clock a warrior.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 11:49:29 AM
Quote from: GearBox;1392065Why isn't there a mage class?

Thats a wizard, son.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: zl on August 30, 2008, 11:50:56 AM
Quote from: GearBox;1392065Why isn't there a mage class?

Quote from: ArgoonKlok;1392018Choose from:
...
Wizard (ranged - primairy, booster - secondary)

ehh
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: TapeRecorderClock on August 30, 2008, 12:10:49 PM
a night elf mohawk
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: BunnyClock on August 30, 2008, 12:15:18 PM
I am a wizard for real
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: catclock on August 30, 2008, 12:18:04 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg517.imageshack.us%2Fimg517%2F3624%2Fcatmagejh0.png&hash=7c0ea1c3141c7b10fe3765e289d75c1e9abdfb4f)
I would be a mage!! >w<
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Wind-up Clock on August 30, 2008, 12:19:10 PM
Probably a monk.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: patriotclock on August 30, 2008, 12:25:03 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fironmouth.com%2Fcontent%2Fbinary%2Fwarriors_movie_poster.jpg&hash=cbbdd8fcce9c3b81d186ffb50220ebbb64a7d159)
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: MentosClock on August 30, 2008, 12:25:09 PM
Either a Ranger or a Wizard, because they both do ranged attacks, and Mentos would be too cowardly to get anywhere near the enemy.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: MarshmallowClock on August 30, 2008, 12:28:50 PM
Priest.

I like playing Cleric-y roles. :3
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Topcatyo on August 30, 2008, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: ArgoonKlok;1392063Very good, I can work with that.

Now I need a good wizard.

Also why should Marlin be priest? I'm not talking about your RL personalities, we're talking your clock characters here.
Ah, I see.
Hm, I dunno who'd play a good priest, then...
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: INoodleClock on August 30, 2008, 12:41:37 PM
Quote from: ArgoonKlok;1392063Very good, I can work with that.

Now I need a good wizard.

Also why should Marlin be priest? I'm not talking about your RL personalities, we're talking your clock characters here.

I are the best wizard.

I can cast a nanocloud which briefly takes on a semi-physical manifestation of my anger, as well as weave strands of energy to confuse and cloud the mind of my enemies, and of course a temporary manifestation commanded to heal my friends.

EDIT: Stuff pistols, I can draw on enviromental energy to construct staffs with the ability to desaturate any attackers power. Of course being cast from nothing, the staff dissipates after sometime.

Yay. :D
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Losperman on August 30, 2008, 12:52:02 PM
Seeing as how I'm based on a lobster, probably a warrior or monk. I'd be a tank.

But I think I'd be more likely to end up as an enemy. You know how in Final Fantasy games there's always some giant crab or magical fish guarding an awesome treasure on a beach or in a sea cave? That would probably be me, heh.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 30, 2008, 12:54:12 PM
Quote from: Losperman;1392105Seeing as how I'm based on a lobster, probably a warrior or monk. I'd be a tank.

But I think I'd be more likely to end up as an enemy. You know how in Final Fantasy games there's always some giant crab or magical fish guarding an awesome treasure on a beach or in a sea cave? That would probably be me, heh.

I'm attacking your weak point for

massive damage.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: zl on August 30, 2008, 12:55:37 PM
Quote from: Losperman;1392105Seeing as how I'm based on a lobster,

whoa! it all makes perfect sense now
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: PolyhedronClock on August 30, 2008, 01:04:38 PM
I'd be something with ranged attacks, having a pointy shaped character for an avatar, so I'm going to say a wizard, only because picturing Polyhedron with a bow would look wierd.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Losperman on August 30, 2008, 01:06:07 PM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1392107whoa! it all makes perfect sense now

Hehe, yep.

Circa 2001:


And 2003:
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: catclock on August 30, 2008, 01:14:06 PM
Come on I would be a purrfect mage!! <--- GET IT I MADE A CAT PUN >w<
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: INoodleClock on August 30, 2008, 01:18:45 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi150.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs112%2F_Nik-iCons%2FMotivational%2520Posters%2F1206744811994.jpg&hash=fa091422e6ea53708e15f38256490a4c07d01270)
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: SockpuppetClock on August 30, 2008, 02:04:45 PM
I don't really see my clock being anything other than a warrior...
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 30, 2008, 02:15:11 PM
Techno-Mage: Combination of Engineering and Arcane magic. Oh yeah.

Edit: Oh well wizard i guess.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: FluxCapacitorClock on August 30, 2008, 02:47:15 PM
Probably Wizard, 1.21 jiggawatt lightning for attack range and 88mph for speed boost.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: zl on August 30, 2008, 02:49:12 PM
Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1392129I don't really see my clock being anything other than a warrior...

Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Flounderpa on August 30, 2008, 02:59:40 PM
I can be a Wizard or a druid
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: TequilaClock on August 30, 2008, 03:00:09 PM
Druid
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArcticSwirlClock on August 30, 2008, 03:16:58 PM
Monk definitely.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: CaramelAppleClock on August 30, 2008, 03:23:52 PM
Something stealthy like a ninja or other stuff like that..
A quick and silent melee and mid-range character
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: TequilaClock on August 30, 2008, 03:29:30 PM
Quote from: Dota Fag;1392154Something stealthy like a ninja or other stuff like that..
A quick and silent melee and mid-range character
Thief
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: AstronautClock on August 30, 2008, 04:14:29 PM
ranger
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on August 30, 2008, 04:44:16 PM
I'd be a Wizard. With mostly hampering Booster spells rather than helping. I guess I could work as a Druid too. I think a Wizard would be far awesomer, though. I could never be a priest because I'm an atheist, but I could be a Monk. I think you should go for Wizard or Monk. I would work rather well as a boss or monster. This is all Silly Putty I'm talking about.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Loki Clock on August 30, 2008, 04:47:19 PM
On function, I have difficulty choosing between monk and wizard, but on actual role I'm definitely going for wizard. Especially since I have that bloody vomit lightning thing and some control over fire. Spells are my forte.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ChimeClock on August 30, 2008, 04:59:11 PM
needs more druids
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: AMPEEEM on August 30, 2008, 05:01:03 PM
I'd be a straight Druid
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Marlin Clock on August 30, 2008, 05:13:23 PM
Even taking personalities into account, making me the Priest might be going a bit too far.

But there's only two people who stepped up for that so I'd like to be the most recognizable character in a class _poogle_

Priest it is.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: PaperClipClock on August 30, 2008, 05:13:45 PM
lf1m dm i got heals
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Munglai on August 30, 2008, 05:27:00 PM
Zombie Lincoln could totally be a priest.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: RobClock on August 30, 2008, 05:30:09 PM
a mage, cause nobody likes them
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: RomanClock on August 30, 2008, 05:36:29 PM
Roman would only fit for warrior, maybe ranger, either is good, but wheres the melee primary/range secondary?
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: IvysaurClock on August 30, 2008, 07:22:09 PM
Probably a priest. Medicinal herbs n' all that.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: OcarinaClock on August 30, 2008, 08:31:28 PM
Wizard because like I can make music that casts spells and whatnot.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: zl on August 30, 2008, 08:47:08 PM
Quote from: Munglai;1392214Zombie Lincoln could totally be a priest.

Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: SockpuppetClock on August 30, 2008, 09:21:52 PM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1392141
Hell yeah!
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Losperman on August 30, 2008, 09:39:35 PM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1392278*Pic*

Holy shit. Savin' dat.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: satan will destroy you on August 31, 2008, 06:04:00 AM
sepiroth fuck your bullshit

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vandamme.ru%2Fphotos%2Fmovies%2Fdouble_impact%2Fdouble_impact3.jpg&hash=7519585dd7a6d37a9e063a97f883389e7fde7e3e)
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ArgoonKlok on August 31, 2008, 07:28:28 AM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1392141Amazing inspiration-boosting pics yo

I wub you


Quote from: RomanClock;1392218Roman would only fit for warrior, maybe ranger, either is good, but wheres the melee primary/range secondary?

That'd be a ninja. Swords'n'shuriken and shit. But I got room for 6 classes total and that list I posted there is all the choices.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: ChickenClock on August 31, 2008, 09:28:42 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fft.mirror.waffleimages.com%2Ffiles%2F64%2F64fadb8682f4138c8a6b038c862d534042772ee8.png&hash=ce3d666a1be95db9b71cb013c04a0d5aae963119)

I'm but a humble monk
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Kidney BeanClock on August 31, 2008, 09:33:01 AM
I'd probably be a ranger. Aren't they the ones that can take hides from dead animals and make shit out of them?
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: BunnyClock on August 31, 2008, 09:44:13 AM
Quote from: Kidney Bean Clock;1392503I'd probably be a ranger. Aren't they the ones that can take hides from dead animals and make shit out of them?

No they are the scouting class who are excellent bowmen and probably have an awesome dagger which they use for stealth kills
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: Professor Lord Remmington on August 31, 2008, 10:34:25 AM
probably a preist cos Ximeanz has got that little cross thing going on on his hat there, and he is wearing inquisitor robes.
The Prof would be a Monk becuase no sword, bow or likewise can compare to running up to someone and decking them.
Plus it would be epic to see a big smiley yellow thing bounce up to you and smack you in the face.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: TwistClock on August 31, 2008, 12:31:15 PM
There are much More i would choose from but Druid i suppose.
Title: If your clock was an RPG character...
Post by: TruncheonClock on August 31, 2008, 02:54:55 PM
Ranger, i'm too much of a coward to get into the fray physically, plus i'd be able to tame a really cool pet.

Go my ninja sea slug!