Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: AMPEEEM on August 31, 2008, 02:11:35 AM

Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: AMPEEEM on August 31, 2008, 02:11:35 AM
http://www.secrettechnology.com/zombie/lovesickzombie6.html

This is hysterical. Don't play if your on a hallucinogenic drug
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: DillClock on August 31, 2008, 03:49:12 AM
OH GOD WHAT'S GOING ON I'M SOME SPIDER CANNON THING AND I'M SHOOTING NUMBERS WHAT THE FUCK NOW THERE'S TEXT ON MY SCEEN I CAN'T SEE A FUCKING THING NOW I'M GETTING BIGGER OH SHIT I CAN'T MOVE IN LEVEL OR I'LL FLY OFF THE SCEEEN

Neat game, I beat it.
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: Steve on August 31, 2008, 04:38:48 AM
wicked
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on August 31, 2008, 12:05:32 PM
I BET THE GAEM IM THE GREETEST!
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: TwistClock on August 31, 2008, 12:24:42 PM
Amazing Game. I Laughed my Ass off.
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: TremcladClock on August 31, 2008, 12:34:02 PM
That was great.
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: Wind-up Clock on August 31, 2008, 12:34:55 PM
This is the greatest thing. Ever.
Title: Most Exciting Flash Game I've Played In Years
Post by: Flounderpa on August 31, 2008, 01:55:59 PM
I felt like a guy on drugs, that sure was wicked, but good