Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 01:56:23 PM

Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 01:56:23 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg122.imageshack.us%2Fimg122%2F7981%2Fcatoj0.jpg&hash=54466da20ee24f72fa99c91f43e7c19e4d34c66c)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: PirateClock on September 21, 2008, 01:58:22 PM
how did he get so fat by just eating pudding.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: AstronautClock on September 21, 2008, 01:58:35 PM
mhm now what?
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on September 21, 2008, 01:59:28 PM
I wanna touch him he looks like someone you'd just want to touch
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: PimpClock on September 21, 2008, 02:01:51 PM
Quote from: astronautt;1408075mhm now what?
Put badly spelled sentences on for captions
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: RocketFetus on September 21, 2008, 02:19:19 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg217.imageshack.us%2Fimg217%2F961%2Farturocatvn4.jpg&hash=64c08c8d83c5696c9271fe020058d106f6b5c5c3)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: BluezombieClock on September 21, 2008, 02:33:26 PM
I want to pet it
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 21, 2008, 02:58:58 PM
All I can say:
[minipoll]mzse0k[/minipoll]
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: EnglishClock on September 21, 2008, 03:01:25 PM
Quote from: CAPTAIN YESTERDAY;1408078I wanna touch him he looks like someone you'd just want to touch

I'd pay to touch that cat
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: SchoolClock on September 21, 2008, 03:22:40 PM
SchoolCat

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.furallover.com%2Fdogholiday%2Fschool_cat.jpg&hash=5fc438738e4259179258ebce7e17facee0ce5478)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 21, 2008, 03:24:39 PM
Quote from: School;1408117SchoolCat


LOLWUT
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: buttplug on September 21, 2008, 03:31:03 PM
He looks pissed.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: BluezombieClock on September 21, 2008, 03:32:38 PM
Its so cute
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: StolenTVClock on September 21, 2008, 03:36:47 PM
I bet he'll look way more cute with a pair of googly eyes!
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 21, 2008, 03:51:30 PM
This thread needs more Jaleel White.

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi280.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fkk196%2Fiyoichi%2Fsteveurkel29ww.jpg&hash=721fb74bd947bc5ea9be90d1d89e269d09fcc17e)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 04:00:16 PM
You're such a crazy clock!
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: TequilaClock on September 21, 2008, 04:00:39 PM
GreyCat
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 04:04:05 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg220.imageshack.us%2Fimg220%2F9985%2Fcateetq0.jpg&hash=5ab5046b9b2e8c12b0c35dfbadaa0cda9bbf5f7e)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg220.imageshack.us%2Fimg220%2F1677%2Fcateeexz1.jpg&hash=5016a54d45f022271ffc4a61d88a6738173bc7ef)

Too bad the quality isn't too good on these two.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 21, 2008, 04:05:07 PM
i want to buy a greycat and i want to pet it
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: BluezombieClock on September 21, 2008, 04:09:38 PM
Quote from: GreyClock;1408171



Too bad the quality isn't too good on these two.

Wait Grey, is that really your cat? If yes, you've got the coolest cat on earth, he's so vedge!
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: ChimeClock on September 21, 2008, 04:10:56 PM
hehe, he looks like a plush toy :D
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 04:16:59 PM
Quote from: BlueZombieClock;1408175Wait Grey, is that really your cat? If yes, you've got the coolest cat on earth, he's so vedge!
Yes sir. This was him on Clock Day 2007, oh how he has grown!
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: BluezombieClock on September 21, 2008, 04:20:32 PM
Haha he's so cute. I guess i'm a big cat person more than anything else. It looks really soft haha
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 21, 2008, 04:20:44 PM
Quote from: GreyClock;1408181Yes sir. This was him on Clock Day 2007, oh how he has grown!

D'aaaaw
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: RabidClock on September 21, 2008, 04:23:30 PM
A new challenger has arrived
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi208.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb163%2Frabidtux%2Fphoto.jpg&hash=3815e966458962292363c57cd6cd559fc5366978)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 21, 2008, 04:25:20 PM
Quote from: RabidZombieLincoln;1408192A new challenger has arrived
lets not turn this into a tango fellas
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: RabidClock on September 21, 2008, 04:27:53 PM
Quote from: Doctor Barber;1408194lets not turn this into a tango fellas
Damn the unknown status of my drawing tablet, this would be a wonderful time to piss in Grey's Wheaties
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: TequilaClock on September 21, 2008, 04:31:55 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg403.imageshack.us%2Fimg403%2F5250%2Ftoot3dx7.jpg&hash=2acb2fc4303554c71ae64c5650b4938879c2f8b4)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: HeinekenClock on September 21, 2008, 04:55:23 PM
Does he ever shift positions or does he just sit there basking in his own incomprehensive glory and knowledge of the universe around him?
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: SnakeClock on September 21, 2008, 04:57:04 PM
I love cats. I want a cat, and I'm fully convinced of the corruption of the world due to my lack of cat.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 21, 2008, 04:58:37 PM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1408249I love cats. I want a cat, and I'm fully convinced of the corruption of the world due to my lack of cat.
truth
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 21, 2008, 04:59:33 PM
K94Life.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Loki Clock on September 21, 2008, 05:01:06 PM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1408256K94Life.

Word. Big ones, by the way, because puppies are for yuppies.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: HeinekenClock on September 21, 2008, 05:02:26 PM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1408256K94Life.

The life of K94
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 21, 2008, 05:02:33 PM
Quote from: loki_clock;1408261Word. Big ones, by the way, because puppies are for yuppies.
I like both, personally.

As long as they have a decent amount of fur.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: SnakeClock on September 21, 2008, 05:02:34 PM
Quote from: loki_clock;1408261Word. Big ones, by the way, because puppies are for yuppies.



Don't fuck with me.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Loki Clock on September 21, 2008, 05:09:49 PM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1408266

Don't fuck with me.

Pitbulls are fine, but best in a mix, and I especially prefer those very close to wolves, like those that are mostly German Shepherd.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: SlingshotClock on September 21, 2008, 05:38:57 PM
Quote from: loki_clock;1408261Word. Big ones, by the way, because puppies are for yuppies.

Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: RabidClock on September 21, 2008, 05:48:35 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fyouradhere.files.wordpress.com%2F2008%2F04%2Fgiant-cat1.jpg&hash=4acd8b215a102cba8fca4cfee7f7a0fef6168fe1)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 21, 2008, 05:50:02 PM
I wish I had decent pictures of my cats, they're adorable. one of them plays fetch oddly enough.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: RabidClock on September 21, 2008, 05:53:26 PM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1408298I wish I had decent pictures of my cats, they're adorable. one of them plays fetch oddly enough.
Haha, no way, mine does too on occasion. I've only seen one other cat do that before.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 07:44:55 PM
Quote from: RabidZombieLincoln;1408302Haha, no way, mine does too on occasion. I've only seen one other cat do that before.
Mine does it too. I taught him how. Now he brings me stuff to throw, when he's in the mood.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: SnakeClock on September 21, 2008, 07:49:37 PM
Quote from: loki_clock;1408273Pitbulls are fine, but best in a mix, and I especially prefer those very close to wolves, like those that are mostly German Shepherd.

Well those ones are more inherently awesome and beautiful than a dog that you have to buy a leather jacket and chains with.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: RevolutionaryClock on September 21, 2008, 07:53:27 PM
I kinda wish I had a pet now.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 21, 2008, 07:55:26 PM
Quote from: GreyClock;1408382Mine does it too. I taught him how. Now he brings me stuff to throw, when he's in the mood.

My cat will bring me her shiny crinkle ball thing and rub my leg until I throw it for her.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: GreyClock on September 21, 2008, 08:06:10 PM
Quote from: TequilaClock;1408201
He's doing good as well. Today he was practicing a little autofellatio on my bed.

Quote from: loki_clock;1408261Word. Big ones, by the way, because puppies are for yuppies.
Before we had awesome cats we had an awesome dog:

(googled)


Quote from: FloundermanClock;1408392My cat will bring me her shiny crinkle ball thing and rub my leg until I throw it for her.
Mine has a toy mouse that rattles. He brings it upstairs, drops it at my feet and starts meowing until I throw it. Preferably down the stairs, so he can dive off and sprint up again. After five or six times he lies down and falls asleep.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: WildCherryPepsiClock on September 21, 2008, 08:08:18 PM
HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 21, 2008, 08:29:15 PM
Quote from: GreyClock;1408403Mine has a toy mouse that rattles. He brings it upstairs, drops it at my feet and starts meowing until I throw it. Preferably down the stairs, so he can dive off and sprint up again. After five or six times he lies down and falls asleep.

My cat's really noisy too. She's part siamese and apparently they're a noisy breed. I can make her meow by pointing at her.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: BehemothClock on September 21, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
My cat lost all her toys because she's psychotic and she bats them all behind things she can't get behind and then she just stares at the toy for like 5 minutes willing it to come out.

Also speaking of dogs that look like wolves. This isn't my dog, but it's close enough that I won't go looking for a picture of her on my old computer:
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage.usask.ca%2F%257Eschmutz%2FWhiteGSD.jpg&hash=f648e658266ca8c05b2b34dc7f614ffeffb4e299)
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: SnakeClock on September 22, 2008, 12:17:52 AM
My uncle has a pet dog that's half-dog, half-wolf. She's enormous!
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: PirateClock on September 22, 2008, 05:32:14 AM
greyclock you are getting gayer everyday.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: DeathBunnyClock on September 22, 2008, 12:59:43 PM
he looks like hes in another cats vagina
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: TruncheonClock on September 22, 2008, 06:04:43 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mrsneezes.com%2Flongcat.jpg&hash=12e812df204faddcf0b2ea1eefa92aa9d44eac45)

oh no i didnt just post a 4chan meme
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 22, 2008, 06:41:29 PM
Quote from: Flounderwife;1408991

oh no i didnt just post a 4chan meme


make him taller plz
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 22, 2008, 07:11:52 PM
Quote from: Flounderwife;1408991

oh no i didnt just post a 4chan meme

Who cares shiro is adorable.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: Plug Clock on September 22, 2008, 07:17:45 PM
I have a cat that can't meow.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 22, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
longcat
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: BinaryClock on September 22, 2008, 07:46:36 PM
GreyClock comes in ball, jar, crayon, and now...

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg529.imageshack.us%2Fimg529%2F1724%2Fgreyclocksgreycatup7.png&hash=040e1613770611a42dc325134239470e33c3e453)

cat.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 22, 2008, 07:48:22 PM
Quote from: BinaryClock;1409071GreyClock comes in ball, jar, crayon, and now...



cat.

I'm replacing the greyclock in my library with that.
Title: I want you to look at this image
Post by: TequilaClock on September 22, 2008, 08:30:24 PM
Quote from: BinaryClock;1409071GreyClock comes in ball, jar, crayon, and now...



cat.
Thank you.