http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/flashapi
discuss
Yeah it got too complicated for me after i downloaded that and filled in a form
You think theres any way the miniscule amounts of money that could be made get sent to the CC?
Quote from: SouvlakiClock;1408852You think theres any way the miniscule amounts of money that could be made get sent to the CC?
I suppose, if you wanted to
This would be an excelent idea for clockday! We could make some money for clock crew!
Quote from: GamblerClock;1408868This would be an excelent idea for clockday! We could make some money for clock crew!
Id rather make some for myself
get me some gold chains
id rather hand all that money to leek
okay.
Maybe like 10% can go to the clock crew, idk
or 5%
or 1%
or none
Quote from: weenie roast;1408871no
.
I think I would keep the whole 2p I would make and put it towards buying a pack of rizzla.
I'd donate it to teh Clock crew
Quote from: GamblerClock;1408868This would be an excelent idea for clockday! We could make some money for clock crew!
No, no, no. Tom is already paying for us.
donate it all to internetcult
Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1408975donate it all to internetcult
:this:
donate them to souvlaki clock.
or to... you
Quote from: billiardball10;1408996donate them to souvlaki clock.
or to... you
Souvlaki is BB10.