Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 02:27:16 PM

Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 02:27:16 PM
He was a neat guy
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SilverCherryClock on September 27, 2008, 02:28:25 PM
fucking cancer is a dick
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 02:33:36 PM
Not to come off as a complete dick but am I the only one who could care less?


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Trolling Paul Newman, derailing thread, making an irritating semantical error.)
Title: paul newman died
Post by: PentagramClock on September 27, 2008, 02:36:02 PM
Was he the salad-dressing guy?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 27, 2008, 02:36:09 PM
Now who will make salad dressing for charity?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: TequilaClock on September 27, 2008, 02:38:56 PM
Huh. Oh well, we will keep seeing his face in McDonald's anyway.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 02:48:16 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411923dont worry about it, no one will care when you die either

you try to hard.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 27, 2008, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: STEPHEN COLBERT;1411916Not to come off as a complete dick but am I the only one who could care less?

Yes. You're scum.

:salute: Henry Gondorff, Butch Cassidy, Brick Pollitt, Fast Eddie Felson, and all those men's men.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 27, 2008, 03:00:50 PM
I like weenie roast
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:01:15 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411930you're a white noise 4chan faggot and you think that by using stephen colbert as your user name, people will think you're less of a faggot, but you're wrong because in only increases the awareness of your faggotry because you cant live up to the name. if you stopped posting today, literally nobody would notice that you're gone. please die so we can forget you ever registered on this forum


You're an irritable prick who has made it his life mission to troll every post on an internet forum which you take way to seriously. The only joy you get in life is gloating on how big your e-penis is and showing the entire forum how much of an angsty rebellious loser you are because you dislike the idea of not being able to post tits on a forum so you put up an avatar of topless women with their nipples photoshopped out and then you have the audacity to poke fun of other peoples avatars and screen names. Please quit posting on the site you hate so much and go back to the FAILED abomination that is internetcult with all the other whiny faggots that troll this forum.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:03:32 PM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1411936Yes. You're scum.

:salute: Henry Gondorff, Butch Cassidy, Brick Pollitt, Fast Eddie Felson, and all those men's men.

All those movies sucked and you know it.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:04:21 PM
Clam you need to stop the bullying! Are you okay? How are you feeling?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:04:57 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411951i was in the clockcrew first if you dont like it get the fuck out and go have your gay little inclusive circlejerk on 4chan

I've never been a member of 4chan.

Once again, you try to hard triangle.

I WAS HERE FIRST SO MY HOSTILITY AND ARRAGONT PERSONALITY ARE JUSTIFIED.

NO.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:06:10 PM
I think you two are just acting this way because you secretly like each other
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:07:21 PM
Quote from: Poltergeisty;1411959I think you two are just acting this way because you secretly like each other

:shifty:
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:09:15 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411962everyone was the same way back in 2002 but you wouldnt know that because you werent around back then

if you're not from 4chan where do you come from that could possibly make you such a horrendous faggot? ngbbs?

Because none of us joined the clockcrew before first going to newgrounds.com.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:09:42 PM
Clam I want you to tell STEPHEN COLBERT three nice things about him, then he'll do the same to you, and by the end of the day you'll each have a new friend!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:11:35 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411966i didnt post on the ngbbs

A bold claim indeed.

So you're also suggesting that anybody currently active on this forum that has even 1 post on the NGBBS is a faggot?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:11:58 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14119681. 99% of his posts are white noise so i dont even read them
2.

Okay, that's a great start! You're making progress, you!



STEPHEN COLBERT, your turn. I know clam only had one thing to say about you, but it's still a nice start!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:13:00 PM
Quote from: Poltergeisty;1411965Clam I want you to tell STEPHEN COLBERT three nice things about him, then he'll do the same to you, and by the end of the day you'll each have a new friend!

1. He welcomes new members with open arms and respect
2. He always has intelligent coherent retorts
3. His avatars are witty and just.


Oh wait.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:15:12 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411971i think you know exactly what i meant and you're just trying to twist my words because you're a stupid faggot like that.

Im not twisting words, Im pointing out how utterly I'm a edgy teen your posts are. You're insults are baseless and ignorant at best.

For the third time, You try to hard.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:16:03 PM
Oh great, you guys are really making a lot of progress!

Now, STEPHEN COLBERT, I'd like you to tell clam how it sometimes makes you feel when people say upsetting things to you, and if maybe Clam has ever said anything similair?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 27, 2008, 03:17:49 PM
let's get back to mourning the salad dressing guy.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:18:07 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14119753. im leaving now so i dont have to read any more of his shit posts

Run.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:19:39 PM
Quote from: STEPHEN COLBERT;1411983Run.

Now now, it looks like you're trying to rekindle a situation. I think it would be best for everyone if you would just let it burn out, okay?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:20:36 PM
Quote from: Poltergeisty;1411985Now now, it looks like you're trying to rekindle a situation. I think it would be best for everyone if you would just let it burn out, okay?

whatever. god i miss paul newman.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:21:54 PM
Whenever I see his smiling face looking up at me from a salad dressing bottle I shall shed a tear.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: frozennn on September 27, 2008, 03:23:40 PM
This thread would make a great flash. Now I'm sounding like AsshatClock, thanks guys!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: Notoorjus;1411991This thread would make a great flash. Now I'm sounding like AsshatClock, thanks guys!

Do it, it would be neat beans.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 27, 2008, 03:35:12 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the Nintendo Clock.
His date joined goes all the way back to the origin of .netv2.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:37:16 PM
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1412000You came off as an ass hole, thread destroyed.

Is Nintendo the same guy from Clockgrounds or is this some new guy using a name that's been done a hundred times before?

Oh god cadillac who could have predicted you'd run to triangles rescue. I forgot you two are both borderline gay with eachother.

Where theirs one faggot troll, theirs always another.

Dont you guys got some important internetcult.org business to attend to? Oh wait that site is a failed cause.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: NintendrCkolc on September 27, 2008, 03:40:09 PM
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1412005Than he's not the original and probably not even the Clockgrounds reject.

Nope its me. How are you honey?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Loki Clock on September 27, 2008, 03:44:16 PM
Oh my god. My life feels empty.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 27, 2008, 03:46:21 PM
I expected to read a sweet thread of mourning. I got Triangle and some other people talking about dicks and masturbation.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 27, 2008, 03:49:21 PM
ITT NintendoClock pretends he's badass by dancing on Paul Newman's grave.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: coalclock on September 27, 2008, 03:52:41 PM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412019ITT NintendoClock pretends he's badass by dancing on Paul Newman's grave.

doooot

Way too fuck up a simple thread.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 27, 2008, 03:58:44 PM
There were no posts after Triangle's initial post except cadillac's most recent one, this thread was just started now.

RIP Paul Newman
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 27, 2008, 04:02:14 PM
He was a nice guy and I will miss him and his dressing
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 04:34:48 PM
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1412031What is this salad business? Cool Hand Luke does not make salad.




Although I don't remember seeing the "all profits for charity" bit when I used it
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 04:36:09 PM
This whole thread: Nintendo trying to act badass by not giving a shit about Paul Newman and Triangle trying to be badass by telling him off.


You are both guilty. Off with your heads!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 27, 2008, 04:37:12 PM
Quote from: Inkblot;1412059This whole thread: Nintendo trying to act badass by not giving a shit about Paul Newman and Triangle trying to be badass by telling him off.


You are both guilty. Off with your heads!

Why did you bring it back up?


What would Paul Newman think if he saw what became of this topic?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 04:38:09 PM
Quote from: Poltergeisty;1412060Why did you bring it back up?


What would Paul Newman think if he saw what became of this topic?



He would be all like "Whoa...most people are so stupid."
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 27, 2008, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: Inkblot;1412059This whole thread: Nintendo trying to act badass by not giving a shit about Paul Newman and Triangle trying to be badass by telling him off.


You are both guilty. Off with your heads!

That never happened, this thread is only a page long.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 27, 2008, 04:54:55 PM
:salute: Henry Gondorff, Butch Cassidy, Brick Pollitt, Fast Eddie Felson, Doc Hudson, and all those men's men.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SouvlakiClock on September 27, 2008, 07:34:33 PM
shouda made them nips bigger
Title: paul newman died
Post by: DWARFINATORclock on September 27, 2008, 07:35:22 PM
weenie roast has all the porn that exists in the world.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 07:39:28 PM
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1412166What the hell, weenie roast. That was obscure softcore porn. How do you even find these?




Probably photoshops tits from other pictures
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 27, 2008, 07:41:04 PM
Quote from: Inkblot;1412167Probably photoshops tits from other pictures
it doesn't look shopped to me
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 27, 2008, 07:41:56 PM
Like I said to Dwarfy in IRC, I think he /r/'s it on chans or something like that.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 07:42:03 PM
Quote from: Doctor Barber;1412169it doesn't look shopped to me


Just saying. Either that or weenie roast has downloaded all the porn pictures on the internet.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 07:44:50 PM
Quote from: weenie roast;1412172.


Triangle is going to stab you with a sandwich cutting knife.

[sketch]1ra8m7dbe[/sketch]
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 27, 2008, 08:01:58 PM
I guess i was wrong? I cant find anything anymore.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Pissed-on Clock on September 27, 2008, 08:04:48 PM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1412192Yo sarez, this look familiar to you?

Idno what you did with the thread it was in, but it said something like "Who is this?"
OH GOD
Linked to 4chan...
Losing... air...

and.. heterosexuality...

uuhhhhhhh....

Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 27, 2008, 08:09:59 PM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1412192Yo sarez, this look familiar to you?

Idno what you did with the thread it was in, but it said something like "Who is this?"

Redirects me to http://cgi.4chan.org/4chan-leech.png and firefox tells me I'm in a redirect loop.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 27, 2008, 08:11:31 PM
Huh. well it was working a little bit ago.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.4chan.org%2Fs%2Fsrc%2F1222545411885.jpg&hash=b31a8247f10c518f76be6a0190c93fb786b09af4)


YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME SAREZ, I'VE GONE AND FOUND YOU OUT _poogle_

Screencap.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi9.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa96%2FThomas_E_Lilac%2Fsarezproof.jpg&hash=f2c0aa567987f22419a6c18c338f66f8c9af6e14)
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 27, 2008, 08:11:44 PM
The death of a great American actor is completely irrelevant. Let's bicker!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 27, 2008, 08:38:51 PM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412210The death of a great American actor is completely irrelevant. Let's bicker!
what are you talking about?
It's not like this thread is about paul newman or anything
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SouvlakiClock on September 27, 2008, 08:41:46 PM
lots of famous people dying lately :(
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 08:44:28 PM
Quote from: SouvlakiClock;1412233lots of famous people dying lately :(



Yeah I know all the good people die and all the shitty people and bands live, The person who created Pink Floyd dies but the Jonass brothers live wtf
Title: paul newman died
Post by: peyoteclock on September 27, 2008, 11:03:34 PM
what we have here is failure to communicate, because nintendo is a fag.

REST IN PEACE COOL HAND!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: patriotclock on September 27, 2008, 11:04:23 PM
They should release memorial salad dressing
Title: paul newman died
Post by: CANNABISCLOCK on September 27, 2008, 11:12:23 PM
what an awful thread good job clam clock
Title: paul newman died
Post by: BilliardBall10 on September 28, 2008, 12:16:56 AM
oh, thats sad man
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 12:18:52 AM
Quote from: billiardball10;1412566oh, thats sad man

Do you know any of Paul Newman's films?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 28, 2008, 12:19:47 AM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412571Do you know any of Paul Newman's films?


Nah,billard likes to hop in
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412573Nah,billard likes to hop in

That's so cute.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: buttplug on September 28, 2008, 02:11:38 AM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412571Do you know any of Paul Newman's films?

Aw leave im alone Snakeclock. I think he is just lost on the internet. Also he is a swordsman, and trust me you don't wanna mess with that shit. He fuckin cut me, man!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 09:54:22 AM
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1412671Aw leave im alone Snakeclock. I think he is just lost on the internet. Also he is a swordsman, and trust me you don't wanna mess with that shit. He fuckin cut me, man!

Is that you in your avatar gettin' cut by the BB10?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SouvlakiClock on September 28, 2008, 09:59:18 AM
:this: i was going to ask that
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:05:02 AM
Golly, guys, I'm gone for one page and you're all at it again!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:09:31 AM
Hey now, let's not drag even more people into this little mess! I want poor Patriot to be left out of this!


You guys get whatever you're feeling out of your systems, but please don't bring anyone else into this!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:12:23 AM
That's better
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:14:30 AM
Go on, I think you should talk more about these issues you feel you may have about acceptance. We're all friends here, just talk!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:17:27 AM
Ohhhh, weenie roast, you're such a silly little fellow, didn't you know that you were one of the cool kids all along?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:20:26 AM
weenie roast, YOU ARE THE COOL KIDS.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:21:22 AM
Yes, weenie roast, you were one of the cool kids this whole time!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:24:02 AM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1412892why would you lie to him like that? you know hes sensitive about that shit

It's good to nuture his self-esteem ever once and a while. Plus he really is a cool kid!   wink wink
Quote from: weenie roast;1412893hey arent you that guy on aim and we used to talk once in awhile mindlesssarcasm??


It's possible, but I don't really remember
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:26:14 AM
Right now Clam we have to focus on your fear of intimacy.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:26:57 AM
Quote from: weenie roast;1412899i remember you! you werent cool you lied to me i must not be cool at all

Hey you shut the FUCK up
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:27:35 AM
I can't fucking believe you you arrogant little cunt
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 11:34:43 AM
Boy, it's astounding how much we spaz over the silliest minutiae. This seems like poor Clock conduct.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 11:36:26 AM
Hey now Clam, this is all just reinforcing my theory that you're afraid of opening up to people!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 01:31:45 PM
We all live in a yellow submarine
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 28, 2008, 01:49:06 PM
in the town
where I was born
lived a man
who sailed to sea
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Loki Clock on September 28, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
At first I was afraid
I was petrified
Title: paul newman died
Post by: buttplug on September 28, 2008, 01:59:23 PM
No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the settin sun
My love will laugh with me before the mornin comes
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 02:07:14 PM
Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SouvlakiClock on September 28, 2008, 02:12:25 PM
this thread is spiralling out of control
 
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsuccesscreeations.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F06%2Fairplanestall.jpg&hash=b30cb54f95d0f1c22ee1c5f56ee639945adfb31d)
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 02:18:36 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413000you are shit

Again with the intamacy issues!


Clam clcok, why do you refuse to show your affection towards me?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 02:40:26 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413005why would i show affection towards someone i clearly do not care about

Well, because you have a lot of issues dealing with intimacy and sharing. I don't blame you though, I just want you to know that, okay? You're still a really special guy to me, and I'm proud to say that I love you.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 02:40:45 PM
scuze me while i kiss the sky
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 02:40:55 PM
also rip cool hand luke
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 02:47:08 PM
Quote from: Father Dougal McGuire;1413028Well, because you have a lot of issues dealing with intimacy and sharing. I don't blame you though, I just want you to know that, okay? You're still a really special guy to me, and I'm proud to say that I love you.

ill be honest and say that intimacy can fuck itself in the ass raw on a fucking message board.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 02:59:15 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413040you dont know shit also you are gay

Clam clock, why do you feel the need to resort to name-calling when I'm just trying to help you? You know, deep down, how much you care for me and everyone else on the board. Those three magic "I love you" words are easy to say, Clam.


I love you.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 28, 2008, 03:00:37 PM
I love you
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SouvlakiClock on September 28, 2008, 03:03:29 PM
:D
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 28, 2008, 03:06:46 PM
Quote from: yo if your smart you;1413065Everybody loves me.
this is true
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 03:08:27 PM
I think as a group we've made some real progress today.

All that's left is you, clam.



I love you.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: PirateClock on September 28, 2008, 03:28:06 PM
User Name     Posts
Franklin G. Hamilton    34

You must really be devastated by the sudden loss of Paul Newman.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 03:31:47 PM
Cease to resist, giving my goodbye.
Drive my car into the ocean.
You think I'm dead, but I sail away.
On a wave of mutilation.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Nihilism on September 28, 2008, 03:32:49 PM
I'll miss him, but his popcorn tastes like ass.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: DiscoBallClock on September 28, 2008, 03:56:18 PM
I love you, Clam.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 03:57:52 PM
Clam, I love you.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: patriotclock on September 28, 2008, 04:01:39 PM
Quote from: weenie roast;1412874if i wanted to be "accepted" i would have just kissed your ass along with dwarf's like others do (patriot)

And this is why you are blocked on AIM
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 04:07:02 PM
Did someone say GAY?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 04:16:48 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413120gay people all over this thread

Gay for you, clam


gay with love
Title: paul newman died
Post by: patriotclock on September 28, 2008, 04:21:18 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413147with every post you make you dig yourself a little deeper in the gay pit of faggotry say hello to your pitmates flounderman and floppydisk

Didnt Poltergeist just get unbanned after thinking snake could get laid?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 04:22:56 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg258.imageshack.us%2Fimg258%2F5021%2Ftri2iu7.png&hash=faefb377c9817c900f382e2787c264639ae190c2)
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413147with every post you make you dig yourself a little deeper in the gay pit of faggotry say hello to your pitmates flounderman and floppydisk

We all love you down here Clam clock.

Everyone loves you.


You're a great, wonderful, special person.

Quote from: PatriotClock;1413149Didnt Poltergeist just get unbanned after thinking snake could get laid?

I was actually being a bit sneaky. I didn't think Snake could (I was hoping he wouldn't, in fact), but I was taking my GCSE's around that time and needed to study so I thought I would get myself banned whilest showing my support for my good friend Snake. It also gave me some time to work on my clockday movie
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Poltergeist on September 28, 2008, 04:43:45 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413172Poltergeist, I feel very deeply for you, but the cruel statis quo of our societ forces me to pretend I do not; it is not out of anger for you nor my fellow man, as I love you all. I just know I shall not advance to accomplish my dreams if I ever truly show my love for you all. I damn this foul word I live, but oh how I love it at the same time.


Is all you are typing. That's okay though, I understand
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 04:46:22 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. HamiltonGaygaygaygaygay faggot gaygaygay fag you are ghey

Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 04:47:25 PM
Quote from: Father Dougal McGuire;1413154I was actually being a bit sneaky. I didn't think Snake could (I was hoping he wouldn't, in fact), but I was taking my GCSE's around that time and needed to study so I thought I would get myself banned whilest showing my support for my good friend Snake. It also gave me some time to work on my clockday movie

Next time, don't be a pussy and just ask for a ban. Didn't you want your account closed if I lost?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 04:47:38 PM
Quote from: Father Dougal McGuire;1413154I was actually being a bit sneaky. I didn't think Snake could (I was hoping he wouldn't, in fact), but I was taking my GCSE's around that time and needed to study so I thought I would get myself banned whilest showing my support for my good friend Snake. It also gave me some time to work on my clockday movie

holy shit why do people need a reason to get banned so they can frolic in their real lives?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Loki Clock on September 28, 2008, 05:42:20 PM
Quote from: LambdaClock;1413187holy shit why do people need a reason to get banned so they can frolic in their real lives?

Is all I see you typing.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 05:49:45 PM
Quote from: loki_clock;1413299Is all I see you typing.

oh shove a dick in your ass already
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Loki Clock on September 28, 2008, 05:53:15 PM
Quote from: LambdaClock;1413308oh shove a dick in your ass already

Can it be your dick? I don't like Triangle's dick, the rough edges make my asshole bleed.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 05:54:04 PM
Quote from: loki_clock;1413312Can it be your dick? I don't like Triangle's dick, the rough edges make my asshole bleed.

sure thing, I'll be happy to help
Title: paul newman died
Post by: CANNABISCLOCK on September 28, 2008, 05:55:01 PM
successful troll is successful
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 05:55:42 PM
Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1413317successful troll is successful

who?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: CANNABISCLOCK on September 28, 2008, 05:56:06 PM
sup

Quote from: LambdaClock;1413318who?

a great mystery
Title: paul newman died
Post by: LambdaClock on September 28, 2008, 05:57:30 PM
Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1413321sup



a great mystery


great thanks im fucked now and i have my dick in lokis asshole
Title: paul newman died
Post by: DNAClock on September 28, 2008, 06:26:05 PM
don't fight guys :(
Title: paul newman died
Post by: Beret on September 28, 2008, 07:08:00 PM
FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 28, 2008, 07:21:14 PM
Quote from: BeretClock;1413368FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?
yeah seriously
Title: paul newman died
Post by: ChimeClock on September 28, 2008, 07:29:13 PM
stop the hatin' and get on with the lovin' <3

(and fly high, Paul Newman)
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 08:40:48 PM
Quote from: BeretClock;1413368FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?

Triangle is fueled by hatred. If his rage-fusion generator runs out, he dies. He has to start fights over the internet regularly to stay alive. This thread was a clever troll.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: BluezombieClock on September 28, 2008, 09:09:38 PM
I don't know him, but any day where a man dies is a day to be remembered :salute:
Title: paul newman died
Post by: BehemothClock on September 28, 2008, 09:48:37 PM
Quote from: BeretClock;1413368FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?
Not to start a "crab battle" or anything, but when has anybody started fighting in a thread about a dead person?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 11:12:17 PM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1413431Triangle is fueled by hatred. If his rage-fusion generator runs out, he dies. He has to start fights over the internet regularly to stay alive. This thread was a clever troll.

I'm more inclined to blame NintendoClock who thinks he can manipulate a celebrity he's never heard of into making him an e-badass. I can tell you, he's not going to bounce back from this in my book.

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14135004chan faggot that uses stupid unfunny and overused meme uses stupid unfunny and overused meme

Fft, fft.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1413573I'm more inclined to blame NintendoClock who thinks he can manipulate a celebrity he's never heard of into making him an e-badass. I can tell you, he's not going to bounce back from this in my book.

Yes he seems like the one at fault here. And he would be 90% to blame if he was doing this of his own free will. You see, nintendo clock is merely being manipulated by Triangle. He originally had him join. Triangle has all of his interenet drama fights planned out months in advance. He's learned over the thousands of years he's existed how to control the wills of men with subtlety. He's had to, his immortality depends on getting pissed off. I heard he actually wrote 4chan's script. It's kept him from dying many times during periods of RAGE drought.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 11:23:11 PM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1413580Yes he seems like the one at fault here. And he would be 90% to blame if he was doing this of his own free will. You see, nintendo clock is merely being manipulated by Triangle. He originally had him join. Triangle has all of his interenet drama fights planned out months in advance. He's learned over the thousands of years he's existed how to control the wills of men with subtlety. He's had to, his immortality depends on getting pissed off. I heard he actually wrote 4chan's script. It's kept him from dying many times during periods of RAGE drought.

I see. :sherlock:



This shape is no coincidence, then.

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413584i honestly dont even know how to reply to something that stupid

Yet you did. Whoa, meta.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 11:25:49 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413584i honestly dont even know how to reply to something that stupid

Quitter!
Title: paul newman died
Post by: CANNABISCLOCK on September 28, 2008, 11:29:18 PM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14135004chan faggot that uses stupid unfunny and overused meme uses stupid unfunny and overused meme

Why do you think I go to 4chan? From what I've heard it is an anime fan site and it will melt your brain,  neither of which interest me neither of which interest me.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413690a) you used a meme that only btard faggots use
b) everything you say and do is standard of a btard
c) btards go to 4chan

a + b + c = good enough to assume you go to 4chan

If you don't know much about it you'll probably say a 4chan or ED meme without knowing by accident. 4chan shit is everywhere. Like with you and Chuggo.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:07:03 AM
God damn was this thread EVER about paul newman?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: CANNABISCLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:14:23 AM
Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413703you have no one to blame but yourself, nintendo, cannabis, floppydisk, poltergeist and whatever other faggot came rolling in here trying to troll me

I didn't do anything, other than state that you're a troll which you are.

I can't believe I'm even giving you the dignity of a response. I should be ignoring you like everyone else should
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:28:47 AM
This thread is boring now, fuck I need sleep but I cant get tired.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:29:20 AM
Can you make an animated gif wallpaper and have it still animate?
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:29:44 AM
My math class is so fucking easy it's pathetic. I wanted a better one but my adviser is a moron and signed me for the wrong class.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:30:13 AM
I need to get up in the morning so I have to sleep, but I want to watch superjail. Decisions decisions.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:31:41 AM
I'm hungry but there's no food in the house really.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:32:49 AM
I can't listen to my headphones for a month, I have to let my ears heal, then I see an audiologist and I get some noise canceling headphones so I dont have to ruin my ears by turning the volume all the way up just to hear it in the bus.
Title: paul newman died
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 29, 2008, 01:33:20 AM
My grandpa gave me a copy of Foundation by Issac Asimov though, I should survive with that and a gameboy.


(User was banned for this post; Reason: septuple posting ~ shitty posting)