I only visit the site to listen to songs,but honestly,why are you making the site not work YT why are you just making it more shitty then it already IS????
Because they know you can't stop going back. THEY CONTROL YOU.
Quote from: Piston;1412336Because they know you can't stop going back. THEY CONTROL YOU.
It sucks shit though,you have to admit.
Quote from: Inkblot;1412338It sucks shit though,you have to admit.
All of the internet sucks shit
Quote from: Piston;1412343All of the internet sucks shit
Except here atleast.
Quote from: Inkblot;1412354Except here atleast.
No, here too. The difference is the amount of how much LESS a place sucks shit than another.
Quote from: Piston;1412355No, here too. The difference is the amount of how much LESS a place sucks shit than another.
Wow then YT must be pretty low
Quote from: Inkblot;1412361Wow then YT must be pretty low
YT is the lowest, right by 4chan, ICanHazCheezburger, and basically any anime/furry site.
Quote from: Piston;1412363YT is the lowest, right by 4chan, ICanHazCheezburger, and basically any anime/furry site.
Strongly agree.
HELLO KRZR
Quote from: wavy gravy;1412372I like YouTube : (
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
This thread is far too bonkers for me to understand. Last time I checked, YT worked just fine. Also what the hell is YT?
YT=YouTube
What the hell are you talking about Youtube is just fine.
Quote from: John;1412558What the hell are you talking about Youtube is just fine.
:this: They must be crazy persons.
Quote from: John;1412558What the hell are you talking about Youtube is just fine.
Was not last time.
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412572:this: They must be crazy persons.
Well I never said it was down, just that it sucks shit
Quote from: Piston;1412578Well I never said it was down, just that it sucks shit
That much I can buy, but look at how successful it is.
It just goes to show; be the first to come up with a really simple idea, and no matter how awful it is, you'll be the best at it.
Quote from: Piston;1412578Well I never said it was down, just that it sucks shit
It plays movies, what more do you need. My cellphone doesn't need to launch rockets.
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412582That much I can buy, but look at how successful it is.
It just goes to show; be the first to come up with a really simple idea, and no matter how awful it is, you'll be the best at it.
And prime example number one: Soulja Boy
EDIT:
Quote from: UnrealClock;1412587It plays movies, what more do you need. My cellphone doesn't need to launch rockets.
Ha please dude you know you'd give anything for that.
Quote from: Piston;1412588And prime example number one: Soulja Boy
Soulja Boy was the first moronic kid rapper? :confused:
Well, the first one with internet exposure, I guess.
QuoteHa please dude you know you'd give anything for that.
Humanity is dead.
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412590Soulja Boy was the first moronic kid rapper? :confused:
Well, the first one with internet exposure, I guess.
More like first legally I'm a edgy teen.
Quote from: UnrealClock;1412598Humanity is dead.
I don't see how or why
Quote from: Piston;1412604More like first legally I'm a edgy teen.
At least without assistance from ritalin or bullets.