Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: miracle fruit on September 27, 2008, 11:47:29 PM

Title: nipples
Post by: miracle fruit on September 27, 2008, 11:47:29 PM
sex
Title: nipples
Post by: PentagramClock on September 27, 2008, 11:47:52 PM
dicks
Title: nipples
Post by: patriotclock on September 27, 2008, 11:48:08 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesportgallery.com%2Fproducts%2Fopen%2Fclassof1970water.jpg&hash=2feea63143caf1d1d549780c65ebdb65a4f801cd)
Title: nipples
Post by: miracle fruit on September 27, 2008, 11:48:34 PM
^
Title: nipples
Post by: CANNABISCLOCK on September 27, 2008, 11:50:26 PM
[FLASH]http://hyperimage.info/files/2/stranged.swf width=0 height=0[/FLASH]

this
Title: nipples
Post by: PentagramClock on September 27, 2008, 11:52:22 PM
Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1412489[FLASH]http://hyperimage.info/files/2/stranged.swf width=0 height=0[/FLASH]

this
this
Title: nipples
Post by: SnakeClock on September 27, 2008, 11:53:45 PM
Cannabis, you're the autoplay king.
Title: nipples
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 27, 2008, 11:56:37 PM
this thread will die by Indiana Jones.:indi:
Title: nipples
Post by: SnakeClock on September 27, 2008, 11:58:11 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412503this thread will die by Indiana Jones.:indi:

Strangely, I don't think that worked.
Title: nipples
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 28, 2008, 12:00:30 AM
Quote from: SnakeClock;1412508Strangely, I don't think that worked.



It won't,of course it's only a image. A real simulation would involve this thread being thrown into a gas chamber of smelly proportions as a Hitler-like cliche of the new holocaust occurring.

Title: nipples
Post by: UnrealClock on September 28, 2008, 12:01:50 AM
Wait a second, Hitler didn't invent the Gas Mask. Don't be a goose.
Title: nipples
Post by: Mr.Grimm on September 28, 2008, 12:04:33 AM
Quote from: UnrealClock;1412516Wait a second, Hitler didn't invent the Gas Mask. Don't be a goose.


Ah,but he used the Gas Chambers my friend. Just that I could not find a image for that,now could I? Unless I secretly used a time machine that had backwards momentum that would send me into a paradox of 1940 so I could take a picture myself.
Title: nipples
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 28, 2008, 12:05:26 AM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412512It won't,of course it's only a image. A real simulation would involve this thread being thrown into a gas chamber of smelly proportions as a Hitler-like cliche of the new holocaust occurring.

Where could i get that gasmask?
Title: nipples
Post by: UnrealClock on September 28, 2008, 12:07:23 AM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412524Ah,but he used the Gas Chambers my friend. Just that I could not find a image for that,now could I? Unless I secretly used a time machine that had backwards momentum that would send me into a paradox of 1940 so I could take a picture myself.

Dude, Cameras have been around since the 1600's
Title: nipples
Post by: SouvlakiClock on September 28, 2008, 12:09:18 AM
eBay
Title: nipples
Post by: Marlin Clock on September 28, 2008, 12:10:06 AM
Quote from: UnrealClock;1412538Dude, Cameras have been around since the 1600's
Okay now that's not true.
Title: nipples
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 12:12:10 AM
Army surplus stores? I dunno ask maltese, he has a nice one.
Title: nipples
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 12:14:55 AM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1412549Okay now that's not true.

You're right; it dates back to as early as 1000AD
Title: nipples
Post by: Pissed-on Clock on September 28, 2008, 12:17:50 AM
In a thread named nipples, we are arguing over the history of cameras because of a thought to go back in time to see the holocaust. Thread derailed?
Title: nipples
Post by: SnakeClock on September 28, 2008, 12:21:04 AM
Quote from: Piston;1412569In a thread named nipples, we are arguing over the history of cameras because of a thought to go back in time to see the holocaust. Thread derailed?

With all due respect, sir, I think this may be our finest hour.

Title: nipples
Post by: PropagandaClock on September 28, 2008, 12:21:26 AM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1412528Where could i get that gasmask?
Oh cmon that was the ugliest gasmask I've seen
Title: nipples
Post by: UnrealClock on September 28, 2008, 12:22:22 AM
Quote from: Piston;1412569In a thread named nipples, we are arguing over the history of cameras because of a thought to go back in time to see the holocaust. Thread derailed?

there wasn't much substance in the first place.
Title: nipples
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 12:28:49 AM
Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1412489[FLASH]http://hyperimage.info/files/2/stranged.swf width=0 height=0[/FLASH]

this

Second page
Title: nipples
Post by: Solenoidclock on September 28, 2008, 12:42:43 AM
Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1412528Where could i get that gasmask?

I'm pretty sure that's an FR-M40b gas mask. They're really nice, you can talk in them without sounding like the pyro, but they cost a lot unless you can find one used.

Quote from: PropagandaClock;1412579Oh cmon that was the ugliest gasmask I've seen

They're awesome. They have a built-in bendy straw.